Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

End of the world

Report bad ads?

Salaam everyone
    I was talking to my mother recently and we were talking about the end of the world (what is that called??) and we know it was interpreted as when muslims would take over the world and ruled of the world. We thought maybe the world would never be under the rule of Islam but we thought that maybe Islam would rule over the world through fear, through isis. The world is afraid of Isis and maybe that could be the end. Obviously nobody wants this but share your thoughts.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: End of the world

But there isn´t very much to do between daesh (I prefer to use this name) and real Islam. The world might be worry about this bunch of murderers but it´s far of the situation that Islam would rule the world.

I see that it´s more likely that when more and more non-Muslims convert to Islam and slowly take the power.
    End of the world

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

Amazigh073's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: End of the world

Frist the Dajjal has to come and claim to be God on earth (probebly in Jerusalem). He will try to spread disbelieve and will try everything to led the Believers astray. He will have wealth, power, a powerful army and even magic.

Than the Mahdi will flee from Medina (because people try to kill him) to Mecca. Where he will be in hiding. Than some Muslims will pull him out from where he is hiding and say you are the Mahdi. He will denie it. But the Muslims will insist and give him the Bay'ah (pledge of allegiance). Than the army that was trying to kill him will be camped outside of Mecca. Allah will let the earth swollow that army.

Than the Mahdi will go to Damascus and will led prayer at the Ummayed mosque. At that time Jesus/Isa (as) will decend from the heavens. The Mahdi will step back and offers Isa (as) to lead the prayer out of respect. But Isa (as) will say that he should led the prayer since he is Emir Al-Mu'minin (leader of the Believers).

Than they will go with an army to face the Dajjal to stop his evil and corruption. Isa (as) will strike and kill him near Jerusalem I believe.

After that there will be an Islamic world government with peace and justice. Isa (as) will marry and have children.

This is what I have learn through the years. If there are any mistakes I would like to be corrected.

Asalamu alaykum.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! End of the world Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. End of the world