× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 27 visibility 4724

I feel so uncomfortable about Jannah - solved

Kiro's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

swwrb

Edit: "Maybe thats it! I have to neither single nor unsingle coz you cant get married if there is no gender to assign too since marriage is between two genders. Omd genius kiro strikes again"
    Last edited by Kiro; 02-05-2016 at 06:50 AM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    The-Deist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I feel so uncomfortable about Jannah

If you don't expect us to understand you why make the thread?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen View Post
    If you don't expect us to understand you why make the thread?
    Because maybe Allah can make some exceptions or maybe my fate is doomed. I want answers and reassurance.
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's why Allah says these things. He knows us better for He Created us.

What do we know of jannah except that we will be happier there. What we love here on earth will be many folds better there.

You can't just take half a picture and say things about 'comfortable' as the choice is heaven or hell. You definitely won't feel comfortable there in hell..

Last edited by greenhill; 02-05-2016 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Hate the 'auto-correct' spell check!

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How will making this thread affect gods decision? Of course I can be wrong but if the hadith is true it is.
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen View Post
    How will making this thread affect gods decision? Of course I can be wrong but if the hadith is true it is.
    I just want to know if there is a way. They say the soul gets whatever it desires so maybe its possible but a scholar Darul Ilm said, Jannah is not for single people.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill View Post
    That's why Allah says these things. He knows us better for He Created us.

What do we know of jannah except that we will be happier there. What we love here on earth e will be many folds better there.

You can't just take half a picture and say things about 'comfortable' as the choice is heaven or hell. You definitely won't feel comfortable there in he'll..
    If
    But I don't want to be forced into something I don't want to do.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

All I can do is dream about Paradise. I ain't got no religion, haha.
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    I just want to know if there is a way. They say the soul gets whatever it desires so maybe its possible but a scholar Darul Ilm said, Jannah is not for single people.
    Isn´t it say that nobody isn´t single in Jannah? So if you haven´t spouse in this life, there you will have. You may like to live single in the earth but as Allah knows us better than we know each others, may He knows we will be happy in Jannah with a spouse who is like our soul mate.

As it said: "No woman will be unmarried in Paradise...", not that no woman will enter to Paradise if she is unmarried.
    | Likes greenhill, HappyMuslimaa liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb View Post
    Isn´t it say that nobody isn´t single in Jannah? So if you haven´t spouse in this life, there you will have. You may like to live single in the earth but as Allah knows us better than we know each others, may He knows we will be happy in Jannah with a spouse who is like our soul mate.

As it said: "No woman will be unmarried in Paradise...", not that no woman will enter to Paradise if she is unmarried.
    By that logic, it doent mean Allah made us the same, i dont think everyone deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down wants the same thing, i just want to be alone. There are angels in jannah and not married so maybe i have to become fullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly asexual to bypass this
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Maybe thats it! I have to neither single nor unsingle coz you cant get married if there is no gender to assign too since marriage is between two genders. Omd genius kiro strikes again
    chat Quote

Umm Malik's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I feel so uncomfortable about Jannah - solved

swwrb

before you say, focus on getting there, I can't focus on something I feel uncomfortable now and don't think I'm weird or think this thread is trivial, I feel so uncomfortable. Before you ask how old I am, it's nots a case 'you will know when you get older' or 'those hormones haven't kicked in yet'

It feels very forced and kinda hurtful because I just feel it's so forced.

"No woman will be unmarried in Paradise. Every woman will have a husband, and there will be no single people in Paradise. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “…there will be no one in Paradise who is unmarried.” Narrated by Muslim (2834). "
    Source - https://islamqa.info/en/96598

I don't expect any of you to understand me, only Allah understands me...
    in jannah ... you will get intel you get satisfied
    so allah know what he create in you ... and he know what you like and what you heat
    there is no pain no sadness
    sometimes we dislike somethings because of our sycologie case
    and if allah reward you jannah you will get happy with everrything witch he gives you
    when you get this thinking just say ... houwwa l'awwalo wa lakhirou wa dahirou wa lbatinou wahuwa bikulli shayin alim '' He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things."

and say : allah ... allahu rabbi ... la ouchrikou bihi shayan
    those adkar will help you a lot to avoid this kind of thinking
    and remember that allah is the all knowing and our head is small to think of the unseen
    so let everything until the best time of it
    try to do what allah tell you to get jannah ... and if you win it ... you will get all the element of happiness
    i swear ... so think of what you have to do... and let the gift and the reward from allah subhanahu
    chat Quote

keiv's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't worry my young brother, those hormones haven't kicked in yet. You will know when you get older
    | Likes Abz2000, sister herb liked this post
    chat Quote

greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you care to admit it to self, that point of view is exactly what caused Satan to slip from his most lofty of places and thrown into being the accursed! He only refused to bow to Adam.

Hence it is the intention. What is your intention? If the intention is to serve Allah because you want to attain His Blessings then it is not about what you want or don't want to do, you will serve Him as best you could. It is because of pride that we decide what it is that we want to do. And if we so choose that we do not 'feel' like doing it then, our pride tells us that is is 'beneath us' to do and hence we won't like doing it and it becomes something 'forced'. I am forced to study so I may get good results to go on to better things.... but I don't want to be told what to do and I study begrudgingly.. or I do realize that my future depends on what I put in now and willingly put aside the hours to give e a chance of that better future... studying or not studying is the course of action. Willing or not willing is the state of mind. The result will be the result. What happens when it comes out?

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

2dvls74 1 - I feel so uncomfortable about Jannah - solved

2vw9341 1 - I feel so uncomfortable about Jannah - solved

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah View Post
    in jannah ... you will get intel you get satisfied
    so allah know what he create in you ... and he know what you like and what you heat
    there is no pain no sadness
    sometimes we dislike somethings because of our sycologie case
    and if allah reward you jannah you will get happy with everrything witch he gives you
    when you get this thinking just say ... houwwa l'awwalo wa lakhirou wa dahirou wa lbatinou wahuwa bikulli shayin alim '' He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things."

and say : allah ... allahu rabbi ... la ouchrikou bihi shayan
    those adkar will help you a lot to avoid this kind of thinking
    and remember that allah is the all knowing and our head is small to think of the unseen
    so let everything until the best time of it
    try to do what allah tell you to get jannah ... and if you win it ... you will get all the element of happiness
    i swear ... so think of what you have to do... and let the gift and the reward from allah subhanahu
    format_quote Originally Posted by keiv View Post
    Don't worry my young brother, those hormones haven't kicked in yet. You will know when you get older
    I'm almost done with puberty lol
    format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill View Post
    If you care to admit it to self, that point of view is exactly what caused Satan to slip from his most lofty of places and thrown into being the accursed! He only refused to bow to Adam.

Hence it is the intention. What is your intention? If the intention is to serve Allah because you want to attain His Blessings then it is not about what you want or don't want to do, you will serve Him as best you could. It is because of pride that we decide what it is that we want to do. And if we so choose that we do not 'feel' like doing it then, our pride tells us that is is 'beneath us' to do and hence we won't like doing it and it becomes something 'forced'. I am forced to study so I may get good results to go on to better things.... but I don't want to be told what to do and I study begrudgingly.. or I do realize that my future depends on what I put in now and willingly put aside the hours to give e a chance of that better future... studying or not studying is the course of action. Willing or not willing is the state of mind. The result will be the result. What happens when it comes out?

Guys

"Maybe thats it! I have to neither single nor unsingle coz you cant get married if there is no gender to assign too since marriage is between two genders. Omd genius kiro strikes again"

You have to become where the terms single or not-single cannot apply to you so you can't be classified for marriage because it cannot be designated to you
    Last edited by Kiro; 02-05-2016 at 06:58 AM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    I'm asexual and aromantic lol now just wish I have no balls lol fully asexual
    chat Quote

keiv's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

*Nevermind I'm not even getting close to that one
    Last edited by keiv; 02-05-2016 at 04:54 PM.
    chat Quote

~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What is your age please? You sound like a stroppy teenager?

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't care really. Knowing what I've went through, I just want to succeed.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! I feel so uncomfortable about Jannah - solved Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I feel so uncomfortable about Jannah - solved