Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Has Allah forsaken me ?

Report bad ads?

Hi,

Its been a year since my last post, and things did not improve a bit and I am seriously contemplating suicide.

All my prayers in Tahajjud and during Shab-e-Qadr have been rejected by Allah for some unknown reason.

I am not doing any major sins, and paying alot in charity but yet due to Allah's silence, I am falling into a deep pit of depression.

Athiests , drunkards, and womanizer do get Allah's response even Allah helps them do impossible, but Allah is not accepting my duas.

My imaan has taken a hit, and I am about to leave the religion.

Please advice and pray for me.

Regards,

Small Kid
    | Likes Faithbox, Umm Malik liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Faithbox's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Has Allah forsaken me ?

It will be allright brother,Do remember that what Allah swt dont answers, will be kept for later.
    When you leave your fate and your one true god. Possible miracles will be viewed as coincodence instead of destiny. Patience will pay you out the most. Peace be upon you
    chat Quote

Snow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Relax.
    Some may seem like they have life figured out and then things are not too great.
    The opposite happens all the time.
    Stubborn it out and see where life leads you.
    chat Quote

Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

just give it ya all!!

Say to yourself "I CAN DO IT!! I WON't GIVE UP!!... I WON'T ACCEPT FAILURE! I WILL SUCCEED."

And do your BEST to do what YOU can, and Allah WILL help.. If you fail... TRY AGAIN.. DON'T give up. say to yourself "I can't accept failure, I can't afford to lose" etc.

I will hold my head high and look directly at this world and conquer myself! I won't let silly people, or this world, or myself, even. Get in my way. I will accomplish what I have in mind, even at the face of oppression! I will attain success.. In shaa' Allah.

And then you go!
    Last edited by Serinity; 02-19-2016 at 07:17 PM.
    | Likes Kiro, SoldierAmatUllah liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    hisnameiszzz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sending positive thoughts and internet hugs your way.

I know how you feel. I fluctuate between feeling happy one day to depressed the next but losing your faith is NOT the answer. And I also sometimes feel the whole "why do my prayers not get accepted but everyone else's are accepted", but that only makes me feel even worse than ever before, so I try and not think like that.

I am sure the others on here will be able to point you in the right direction and advise you. I will keep an eye on this thread as I think it will be beneficial to me.
    chat Quote

smallkid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

After first failure I handled it patiently, after second I was patient, but after the seventh failure in the same things, I have lost my imaan and self seeing nothing else but the dreaded alternative which I never wanted to happen. It is the only alternative, and I know I will not be same person after that. Some may say that there will be goodness in that alternative, but I do not want that option. Death is better than going that path. May Allah understand and accept my dua. But seven failures, and still going nowhere. The other bad thing is that my entire family is involved, and it is not just a failure for me, but for my entire family, and it is giving a negative rapport to my family. If I had been the only one getting rejected by Allah, it wouldnt have bothered me much, but when it comes to my family, I simply cannot take it anymore. Where are all my good deeds going ? Even drunkards are happier than me and get everything they want, but not me. All my duas are taking me nowhere.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Also rest assured there is no shortage of effort or bad intentions for anyone my part, but yet I am feeling the wrath and ignorance from Allah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid View Post
    Also rest assured there is no shortage of effort or bad intentions for anyone my part, but yet I am feeling the wrath and ignorance from Allah.
    Allah is all-aware, and would never ignore you.

Perhaps there is a thing you must do, or a thing you are missing.

Whatever it is, don't give up.
    | Likes hisnameiszzz liked this post
    chat Quote

Musa Addi's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam,

What is it your asking for? You must be sincere in your request. Also if you are asking for money or worldly things that's not how it works. Otherwise we'll all have everything we want. There are people around the world starving so we should be thankful.

I don't know what it is you are struggling from, but you mentioned that you failed 7 times. Is it a business?

Anyway, the prophet pbuh at times couldn't find anything to eat either. We have it good brother we just need to be patient. If the best man created can go through hardships then who am I and who are you to think we should be spared?

Sorry if I offended you on any way.

Salam
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

HE was the prophet, the best of the creation. I am an ordinary mortal. I have been burdened with more than I can handle, yet I stand no where close to success. All my nightmares in life have come true. On the other hand I see people who do all sorts of bad things yet Allah has given them everything, and Allah has screwed me almost in everything. I am a letdown and an embarrassment for my family.
    chat Quote

MidnightRose's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

HE was the prophet, the best of the creation. I am an ordinary mortal. I have been burdened with more than I can handle, yet I stand no where close to success. All my nightmares in life have come true. On the other hand I see people who do all sorts of bad things yet Allah has given them everything, and Allah has screwed me almost in everything. I am a letdown and an embarrassment for my family.
    Brother,

Reflect on the story of Ayyub
    . Compare your predicament with what he had to go through.

He
    strictly focused on his relationship with Allah , regardless of what was happening to him and for how long.

Additionally, since you may not be able to relate to this, in the following video, Shaykh Hamza Yusuf offers some guidance that you may find relevant to your situation.

| Likes Musa Addi, Zafran, Ammar67, Umm Malik liked this post
    chat Quote

Kiro's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bro life is a test and your faith is being tested because you PUT A LOT OF WORK like doing tahajud but Allah is asking you to keep holding onto "La illah ha illillah"

you will be rewarded in the hereafter and remember all your problems are temporary, Nabi SAW went through something similar; he was very upset because he did not get revelation for a long time and he would get it frequently but he was patient and revelation came that his Rabb has not forsaken him
    Last edited by Kiro; 02-20-2016 at 03:31 AM.
    chat Quote

The-Deist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Reminds me of my story to some extent.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just don't give up..

I mean, Naruto never gave up! never went back on his words!

Now, I know this is hard.. But even if you fail a 100 times, "I will succeed somehow!"

If it is studies, then study harder! do dua etc. And put in effort.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why do Allah becomes unearing sometimes ?.(Nauzubillah)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What do you mean by unearing sometimes?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhearing*

Isn't it against his attributes he mentioned in Quran ? I have found him to be against his 99 names Asma al Husna (Nauzubbilah).
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I feel your pain brother. I feel your pain. I have had quite a few issues with Him not listening to or aiding me. My requests are not worldly or selfish but simply that he gives hidayat to the ghastly people that live next door but it's not happening!

Maybe I am doing something wrong hence Him not listening to me. I know it's not right to complain but I also know how unjust it is to be oppressed.

Sorry I am taking over your thread. I do apologise. But I wanted you to know you are not the only one who is suffering.

Stay strong young man.
    chat Quote

azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hi,Its been a year since my last post, and things did not improve a bit and I am seriously contemplating suicide.All my prayers in Tahajjud and during Shab-e-Qadr have been rejected by Allah for some unknown reason.I am not doing any major sins, and paying alot in charity but yet due to Allah's silence, I am falling into a deep pit of depression.Athiests , drunkards, and womanizer do get Allah's response even Allah helps them do impossible, but Allah is not accepting my duas.My imaan has taken a hit, and I am about to leave the religion. Please advice and pray for me. Regards,Small Kid
    Neither suicide nor apostasy can solve your problems.This is the path of piety your treading whereupon, believe me your closer to top but a wrong action entails falling you into deep valley of darkness of sin, however, if you remain firm and keep on moving slowly, inshaAllah you'll reach your destination and henceforth the success will be clinging to your feet. Just a bit more patience is needed. Now you can do either of 2 things:-Get in touch with a kamil (perfect) shaykh or Go with tabligi jamat for 4 months.Generally Former is confusing for us so Latter is more suitable for you....No why, No how. Just do it, also ask them including responsible ppl of markaz to do dua for you. May Allah swt make it easy for you and give you all happiness in both the worlds. Ameen
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My hugest problem is doubts lol.

Stay strong young guy. In shaa' Allah we will pull through, and get to Jannah.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Has Allah forsaken me ? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Has Allah forsaken me ?