star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Escape from Hell fire? Cry!

Report bad ads?

Salam brothers and sisters,I just found these hadith about crying in fear for the Allmighty creator:

Not every act of crying results from the fear of Allah. There are many people who shed tears for role-play purposes. But the merit of weeping out of the fear of Allah is great. As a matter of fact, the following ahâdîth declare:
    (On the Day of Resurrection, there will be no torment for a person who, when mentioning Allah, sheds tears out of the fear of Allah.)
    [Hâkîm]

(It is harâm for Hell-fire to touch the eyes that weep out of the fear of Allah.) [Nasâî]

(On the Day of Resurrection, everybody will cry and shed tears. Only those who shed a tiny teardrop out of the fear of Allah will not cry.)[Isfahânî]

(Just as Haqq ta’âlâ [that is, Allahu ta’âlâ] protects a Believer whose eyes shed tears out of the fear of Allah from Fire, so He protects the Fire from his nûr.) [Ibni Mâja]

(Hell-fire is harâm for a Believer whose eyes shed tears for Allah. The face of a person whose cheek has become wet with a teardrop will never fall on bad times. On the Day of Resurrection, all things will be measured and weighed. Of them, the tears streaming down out of the fear of Allah are strong enough to quench oceans of fire.) [Bayhaqî]

(The sins of a person whose body trembles with the fear of Allah fall off just like leaves falling off a tree.) [Bayhaqî]

(Allahu ta’âlâ told Hadrat Mûsâ: “An act of worship performed by weeping out of the fear of Me is superior to other acts of worship.”)[Tabarânî]

(Janab-i Haqq [that is, Allahu ta’âlâ] declares the following by swearing: “I shall make a person laugh forever in Paradise who weeps out of the fear of Me in the world.”) [Bayhaqî]

(A person who cries with the fear of Allah will not go to the Fire, as milk does not go back into the teat.)
    [Tirmudhî]

(On the Day of Resurrection when there is no protection but the protection of Allahu ta’âlâ, one of the seven classes of people whom Allahu ta’âlâ will take under His protection is the one who, when he is alone, remembers Allah and is moved to tears.)
    [Bukhârî]

(There is not a drop dearer to Allah than two drops: a drop of tear rolling down out of the fear of Allah and a drop of blood shed in the way of Allah.) [Tirmudhî]
    Masha allah!
    This proves once again why we call our creator Ar rahman.

But i have questoons about this subject.
    Will these tears affect our live in the grave or will they only show their use on the day of judgement?

What if you are a muslim that trys to become a better muslim but constantly falls back in haram but once in a while crys to the Allmighty?

Maybe you have also questions about this glorious hadith.

Peace be upon you
    | Likes BilalKid, Eric H, Umm Abed liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    BilalKid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Escape from Hell fire? Cry!

good question
    chat Quote

Faithbox's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

• Here is a beatifull video about the subject
    chat Quote

The-Deist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I cried like once maybe but I am non Muslim.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But how do you know whether you cry out of fear of Allah, or out of Hell fire.

Personally, in this world I cry out of fear of Allah, but also because of Punishment ec., but on the Day of Judgment, how do you know whether it is because of the Fire you cry, or Allah?

Tbh, I have such a terrible thought. I'd rather die....................... But, yeah. Gotta keep living. Lol.
    Last edited by Serinity; 03-07-2016 at 12:29 PM.
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Escape from Hell fire? Cry! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Escape from Hell fire? Cry!