× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1533

Proof of the existence of Allah!

strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Proof of the existence of Allah!

Report bad ads?

WPtWXry 1 - Proof of the existence of Allah!

Barbershop story

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects.

When they eventually touched on the subject of Allaah, the barber said: "I don't believe that Allaah exists."

"Why do you say that?" asked the customer.

"Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that Allaah doesn't exist. Tell me, if Allaah exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If Allaah existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving an Allaah who would allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop.

Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt.

The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!"

"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

"Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

"Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! Allaah, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him.
    | Likes fakerameen, Serinity, Kiro, Umm Abed liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Proof of the existence of Allah!

So the reason why there are chaos around the world may be because WE don't obey Allah. If everyone on earth was to obey Allah and search for Him, I am pretty sure Allah would make the Earth prosper, if Allah wills that is.
    | Likes Umm Abed liked this post
    chat Quote

Kiro's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

just because evil exists doesn't negate God's existence.
    | Likes Umm Abed liked this post
    chat Quote

keiv's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I get the message this story is trying to give off but, this story is giving the assumption that anyone who follows and worships Allah and the religion are free from harm and sufferring which is not true at all.
    | Likes Aamir Bozdar liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    just because evil exists doesn't negate God's existence.

It is like saying "The police doesn't exist cuz there are robberies happening, why aren't the police doing anything?
    It is like saying "for there to be a god, god has to do everything we want, god have to make us happy"

well Allah created evil, the darkness and the light. The problem is people ASSUME and give DEMANDS on how God should be, while it is God that is th Master.

It is like saying to your mom "you are not my mom otherwise you would have given me everything I WANTED!"

They want God to do things their way. While wr should do it God's way.

they have twisted the master - slave mindset with God. Yes God wants us to be happy, wants to help etc. BUT OVERALL, realise first that you are HIS slave and you have to do it God's way. Saying otherwise is arrogance.
    Last edited by Serinity; 03-14-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    | Likes Aamir Bozdar, piXie liked this post
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Proof of the existence of Allah! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Proof of the existence of Allah!