star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why is Allah doing this to me.

Report bad ads?

Everything happens in a opposite way for me.

This week I have paid more sadqah, and accidents happened to me. Whereas the logic and Quran says that Sadqah prevents you from accidents.

I helped others, and Allah abandoned me whereas Quran says when you help others Allah helps you.

Why Allah is doing everything in my life like this ?

2. Report bad ads?
    BeTheChange's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Why is Allah doing this to me.

Asalamualykum,

Never question Allah swa.

Because even though we may not be able to see the wisdom behind our calamities there is always a good reason behind everything.

The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allaah loves a people He tests them. Whoever accepts that wins His pleasure but whoever is discontent with that earns His wrath. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2396) and Ibn Maajah (4031); classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Calamities are good for the believer in the sense that reward is stored up for him the Hereafter thereby; how can it be otherwise when he is raised in status thereby and his bad deeds are expiated? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wills good for His slave, He hastens the punishment for him in this world, and when Allaah wills ill for His slave, he withholds the punishment for his sins from him until he comes with all his sins on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2396); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in
    Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

Please visit this link to read more; https://islamqa.info/en/71236

May Allah swt remove the stress and difficulty in your life Ameen.
    | Likes Eric H, AyserMuhammad liked this post

Pain and hardships allow you to grow spiritually Alhamdulilah so smile when a so called calamity befalls upon you.
    Alhamdulilah Allah swt is the greatest.

Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sometimes it is harder said than done, I know. I tried it.

Just try not to utter stuff you'd regret.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah liked this post

OmAbdullah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid View Post

This week I have paid more sadqah, and accidents happened to me. Whereas the logic and Quran says that Sadqah prevents you from accidents.

I helped others, and Allah abandoned me whereas Quran says when you help others Allah helps you.

Assalaamo alaikum

This is a test because Allah's principle is to test mankind but Allah's and HISProphet salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam's words are very true. According to their words sadaqah and helping others are helpful and good for Muslims. You have to think patiently and you should practice humbleness in front of Allah because Allah knows and we know not. I am giving the following points for your consideration. Think about them and it may be that you will understand the reason.

1. Patience: We should not demand the reward of our good deeds like sadaqa and helping others etc. urgently in this life. Rather we must pray to Allah saying, "Ya Allah, accept my good deeds and charities for the next world, and also forgive me my faults".

This is true that when we try to do a good deed, many mistakes may happen due to which I fear that my good deed was not performed up to the standard. You may have noticed that when an imam finishes a congregational prayer in a Masjid, he starts saying "astaghfirullah". An ignorant person may question, why astaghfirullah? The imam did a great righteous deed, he led so many Muslims in prayer. He is expected to earn a lot of reward, but he is repenting to Allah as if he made sins!!!

The imam says "astaghfirullah" after prayer and everyone of us must do the same. There are two reasons for it, 1. our prayer, certainly was not up to the standard. 2. We must remain humble in front of Allah.

Once the Prophet salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam was asked by the companions. They said, "ya rasool-Allah, does a mo'min (practicing believer) fear Allah when he commits a sin?"

The Prophet salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam replied, "a mo'min fears Allah when he does a righteous deed". Thus the imam as well as the Muslims become humble, say astaghfirullah and pray to Allah, "Ya Allah accept my good deed and forgive me, Please give me reward in the Hereafter, aameen"

In the light of the above explanation, I think, that you have lack of patience.

2. Allah is Ghanee (Self-Sufficient), so does not need anything from us, We are depending upon Allah for everything. Allah knows our interior thoughts and is very Kind to us. If Allah sees that a Muslim's aim is to achieve all reward here because he/she is ignorant then Allah, to make us understand, will do like Allah has done to you. May Allah forgive me, Allah knows best and I know not. I write these things only according to my understanding. So, I think, there may be a lesson for you not to demand the reward here, rather, expect the reward in the next world.

3. Think about your earnings, are these lawful Islamically? Even if your earnings are halaal but you are keeping your wealth in banks with interest/ usury, then you are adding haram money to your savings. In such cases you may get such response, and in this too there will be a lesson to guide you right before death comes.

Say lots of du'aa and astaghfaar, Allah will help you and protect you even without charity
    Last edited by OmAbdullah; 03-27-2016 at 09:41 PM.
    | Likes saif-uddin, Eric H liked this post

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    I'm on mobile
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah tala doesn't owe anyone
    | Likes BeTheChange liked this post

brightness_1
    I'm on mobile
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We owe Allah tala everything,

When we do an act of Ibadaah, we are doing it for our own benefit,

We are not doing it for Allah tala benefit, nor are we doing him any favours,

جزاك الله خيرا
    | Likes BeTheChange, Eric H, OmAbdullah liked this post

strivingobserver98's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    If you can read this please remember me in your duas :P
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah knows everything. Believe in QADR. Trust Him and move on.

5d0OpF6 1 - Why is Allah doing this to me.

'Abd-al Latif's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    CagePrisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Really bro? You're going to question Allah over His actions? You think Allah has abandoned you when He tests and tries the ones whom He loves? Do not think so negatively as Al-Hasan al-Basri (a famous scholar of the past) said: "Do not resent the calamities that come and the disasters that occur, for perhaps in something that you dislike will be your salvation and perhaps in something that you prefer will be your doom."

Firstly bro everything that happens is good for the believer as the Prophet (saw) said "Amazing is the affair of the believer, verily all of his affair is good and this is not for no one except the believer. If something of good/happiness befalls him he is grateful and that is good for him. If something of harm befalls him he is patient and that is good for him" (Saheeh Muslim #2999)

Now that you know everything that Allah does is good for you, you must trust His decree. A famous scholar once said "“When Allah tests you it is never to destroy you. When He removes something in your possession it is (only) in order to empty your hands for an even greater gift!” (Ibn al-Qayyim)

Patience! The Prophet (saw) said "No one can be given a blessing better and greater than patience" (Al-Bukhari). Ask Allah to give you an understanding of His wisdom and guidance through this trial. Perhaps Allah wants to take the world away from you so that He can hear your voice in du'aa. Perhaps Allah wishes to increase you in iman and certainty in faith through your handships or perhaps Allah wants to forgive you of your sins. Think the best of Allah! There is nothing but goodness in His decree.
    Last edited by 'Abd-al Latif; 03-31-2016 at 08:56 PM.
    | Likes MuslimInshallah, Eric H, OmAbdullah liked this post

And verily for everything that a slave loses there is a substitute, but the one who loses Allah will never find anything to replace Him.”
    [Related by Ibn al-Qayyim in ad-Dâ' wad-Dawâ Fasl 49]

~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Recite Darood Shareef constantly
    | Likes OmAbdullah liked this post

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }

12. Report bad ads?
    Smoke's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah swt gives and witholds to whom He pleases and He is never unjust in doing so. We are His slaves and we submit to Him. Maybe this is happening so you learn what true submission is. Make istighfaar it'll guide you out of everything.
    | Likes OmAbdullah liked this post

smallkid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

All of you are in best of emaan because you havent felt things which are halal withheld from you. I am on the other hand is really questioning my faith with each failure. Its not a question anymore that my effort will help me, because I already know the outcome that I will fail, and it happens that I fail despite giving my best.

I am literally crying writing this but I have done so much Quran, Surahs prayers, Tahajjud etc that I have stopped trusting them anymore. Even jummah prayers are a burden on me. I mean how can someone fail in everything without any changes in fortune. Its become a joke now.

I dont know what path to take or go. I think hell will be easier for me than these failures. I am surely burdened with more than I can bear. The only reason I am alive is because of my parent and this coming from a 25 years old man who is at peak shows you how much has he been tried and tested. Never have I done anything wrong to anyone. I have done my fair share of duas,darood, and zikrs but outcome is failures.

May Allah pardon me. I have seen people getting things with so much ease without any effort, but in my case, even when I give 100% i am sure to fail. It has become a joke now.

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My request to everyone reading this post is to pray for my death so that I die in emaan. It will be a help from you because otherwise I can do shirk and I will taste hell fire. My life is beyond repair I have realized. Please pray for my death.

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I sometimes regret not doing haram things and striving for things that are pleasing to Allah and failing. I have let myself, and my family down.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

All of you are in best of emaan because you havent felt things which are halal withheld from you. I am on the other hand is really questioning my faith with each failure. Its not a question anymore that my effort will help me, because I already know the outcome that I will fail, and it happens that I fail despite giving my best.

I am literally crying writing this but I have done so much Quran, Surahs prayers, Tahajjud etc that I have stopped trusting them anymore. Even jummah prayers are a burden on me. I mean how can someone fail in everything without any changes in fortune. Its become a joke now.

I dont know what path to take or go. I think hell will be easier for me than these failures. I am surely burdened with more than I can bear. The only reason I am alive is because of my parent and this coming from a 25 years old man who is at peak shows you how much has he been tried and tested. Never have I done anything wrong to anyone. I have done my fair share of duas,darood, and zikrs but outcome is failures.

May Allah pardon me. I have seen people getting things with so much ease without any effort, but in my case, even when I give 100% i am sure to fail. It has become a joke now.
    Look at it this way:

Perhaps Allah is saving you from a great disaster if you pass the test, like perhaps you forget Allah completely, or something completely unthinkable / unpredicatable to us.

I've been tested too. And trust me I've become angry, very angry, sometimes I said words I regret. I am in the same boat as you, but not as severe.. Tho it has become more tho. I always doubt the validity of my prayers, etc.

So stay strong, @farhan's post illustrates the point I am trying to make.

Perhaps you don't even need this job? Idk, but I feel ya.

May Allah make us die with Imaan. I rather die with imaan soon, than live a long live in danger of major sins.

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brother for how long can you stay strong ?

I am questioning the existence of God because all the duas and daroods from the manual of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) are disappearing in thin air.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brother for how long can you stay strong ?

I am questioning the existence of God because all the duas and daroods from the manual of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) are disappearing in thin air.
    Alhamdulillah, you seem to have no problem with praying etc, right?

my problem is your problem reversed I think.. Dunya is good, my deen is a struggle. I think.

But try better! I wanna help you with your exams, math etc. Can I? I wanna help you! What are you having trouble with? Math? English? What? I want to help.

Perhaps with me helping you, Allah will help me with my deen. my deen is a mess. :/

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have no deen or dunya whatsoever. I am a Zombie. Allah hates me. However, no dua can do a miracle for me. I am not strong enough to go to an Amil (Black Magician) for help. I believe that those who do not trust Allah and do whatever they like are the happiest. I have trusted Allah and look where I am.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have no deen or dunya whatsoever. I am a Zombie. Allah hates me. However, no dua can do a miracle for me. I am not strong enough to go to an Amil (Black Magician) for help. I believe that those who do not trust Allah and do whatever they like are the happiest. I have trusted Allah and look where I am.
    Try to not question Allah as best as possible. I know your frustrations.

Focus on what you are good at, are you good at math? Physics? Chemistry? Or programming? me personally, my strongest subject was maths, physics, chemistry, and English. History and Politics a little.

It is good you are making dua, but now with the duas, ask your teachers etc, what you do wrong everytime, and what to focus most on.

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish it would have been that simple, but unfortunately it is not.

Can Allah punish people whose lives have been made miserable by Allah himself ? (Where is the logic, if Allah is making your life miserable and there is no solution but suicide ? )

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wish it would have been that simple, but unfortunately it is not.

Can Allah punish people whose lives have been made miserable by Allah himself ? (Where is the logic, if Allah is making your life miserable and there is no solution but suicide ? )
    Seriously, ask your teachers, I did, good communication with your teachers is key, I'd say.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Why is Allah doing this to me. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Why is Allah doing this to me.