star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Post ISIS publishes 'hit list' of British and Western Muslim leaders

Report bad ads?

ISIS has pronounced takfir on a number of British and Western Muslim leaders and called for them to be killed.

In an article in the latest issue of its English-language magazine, Dabiq, ISIS names the former MCB leader Muhammad Abdul Bari, Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, former government advisor Waqar Azmi, government minister Sajid Javid, and the imam and broadcaster Ajmal Masroor.

The article also singles out a number of Western Muslim leaders such as Shaikh Hamza Yusuf, Yasir Qadhi, Suhaib Webb, Muhammad al-Yaqoubi, Hisham Kabbani, Tawfique Chowdhury, Waleed Basyouni, Bilal Philips, Abdullah Hakim Quick, Abū Basīr at-Tartūsī, MohamedElibiary, Arif Alikhan, Rashad Hussain, Keith Ellison and Huma Abedin.

The article blames Muslims for emigrating to the West and “polluting” their children’s minds with Western ideas.

“This past century saw a surge in migrations from historically Muslim-majority lands to mushrik-majority countries, especially in the West. Instead of seeking Allah’s pleasure by waging defensive jihād in their own lands against the nearer apostate enemies, the immigrants sought comfort in this worldly life by residing peacefully in the lands of Islam’s oldest enemies.

“As a result of their negligence towards their obligations and their exposure to Western kufr, their identity was altered. Their children learned the values and beliefs of their new homelands. The kufr of liberalism and democracy was instilled and a new breed of ‘scholars’ was born, becoming a major part of the West’s very own imāms of kufr.”

The article brands all the Muslim leaders mentioned above “apostates” and urges their murder.

Responding to the death threat Ajmal Masroor said that the death sentence was “a badge of honour.”

“I went to sleep with the news that I along with a number other Muslim leaders appear on a DAESH global hit list,” he said. “We are their assassination target and this is their way of telling their crazy followers that I am a legitimate target and must be eliminated at all cost. This is the second time I have received a death threat from the Khawarij (rejectionists) death cult of extremists and fanatics whose only modus operandi is to spread hatred and fear in the world.

“When I shared the news with my wife she asked me: ‘Are you not scared?’ Her voice was serious and fearful. I replied: ‘don’t worry, my death is determined by God and not humans. I will only die as and when it is determined by the Lord of this world. No one can shorten or prolong my life!'”

He added: “Extremists rejectionists of DAESH, Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda or any other mutation of this ilk of people do not scare me at all. In fact it makes me even more determined to speak out against them loudly and do everything in my power to defeat their hate mantra…

“They have called us ‘Murtad’ or apostates, which refers to a person, who consciously and belligerently leaves Islam. The truth is it is the DAESH terrorists who have left Islam by perpetrating mass murder, barbaric execution, rape, kidnap, destruction and pillage. No true Muslim would ever do that! The blessed Prophet warned us about them that such groups will appear throughout time to act as agent provocateur and to tarnish the reputation of Muslims.”

More...
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ISIS publishes 'hit list' of British and Western Muslim leaders

Muhammad al-Yaqoubi.. Is a descendent of the prophet pbuh?

Strange.

I seen him once while I was working as a temp... Alhamdulillah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings,

They can threaten all they like. They are morons and they will lose. As they run out of money and intelligent recruits to administer their infrastructure, their organisation will fall apart by itself.

Peace
    | Likes noraina, Search liked this post
    chat Quote

noraina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    * Tawakkul *
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is disgraceful. What infuriates me is how these people have the audacity to call themselves Muslims, claim that they are justifying themselves with the Qur'an and Sunnah, on top of that committing kufr left, right and centre, and now takfir!

May Allah bring an end to this fitnah.
    | Likes Search liked this post
    ISIS publishes 'hit list' of British and Western Muslim leaders

Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
    Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

islamb 1 - ISIS publishes 'hit list' of British and Western Muslim leaders

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ISIS has not only the audacity to make takfeer on such individuals, but also to call themselves Muslims when they kill innocents and rape women and children! May Allah swt bring an end to this fitnah soon....
    chat Quote

Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well........................
    chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

talk about the stupidest hit-list of all time. They blame Muslims for emigrating and yet they are the biggest reasons for the Syrian refuge crisis. They also dont have a clue about Muslims living here from birth.
    Last edited by Zafran; 04-14-2016 at 11:38 PM.
    ISIS publishes 'hit list' of British and Western Muslim leaders

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No Muslamic Rayguns!
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! ISIS publishes 'hit list' of British and Western Muslim leaders Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ISIS publishes 'hit list' of British and Western Muslim leaders