× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1741

Between Sadiq Khan in London and Ahok in Jakarta

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Between Sadiq Khan in London and Ahok in Jakarta

Report bad ads?

What are Indonesian people comments on Sadiq Khan?. They compare him with Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (aka Ahok), the governor of Jakarta.

There are similarities between them. They lead capital city, come from ethnic of minority which descendant of immigrants, embrace religion of minority. If Sadiq Khan is Muslim from Pakistani ethnic, Ahok is Christian from Chinese ethnic.

The difference. Sadiq Khan become London city mayor because won the election, Ahok became Jakarta governor by system. The previous governor, Joko Widodo, elected as president. So Ahok the vice governor became governor. Another difference. Christian community in Indonesia fully support Ahok. While Muslims in UK split into those who support Sadiq Khan and those who against him.

I can't predict what will happen to Sadiq Khan, but Ahok receive many 'attacks'. From few Muslim groups that urge him to resign, and from racist people who always make racist comments on him in social medias.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Between Sadiq Khan in London and Ahok in Jakarta

I can't predict what will happen to Sadiq Khan, but Ahok receive many 'attacks'. From few Muslim groups that urge him to resign, and from racist people who always make racist comments on him in social medias
    Racists are already spreading hate against him online.
    | Likes hisnameiszzz liked this post
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    I have guessed.

But hopefully they will not excessive in attacking Sadiq Khan through criticize every program that he make although that program is good for London.
    chat Quote

hisnameiszzz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    I'm with team racist on this.

If this baboon wants to be prejudiced against Palestinians then I am happy for racists to be prejudiced against him.

I am sure loads will disagree with me and two wrongs don't make a right but why pick on Palestinians who have done nothing to him.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Between Sadiq Khan in London and Ahok in Jakarta Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Between Sadiq Khan in London and Ahok in Jakarta