star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques

Report bad ads?

Extremist mosques could be closed down under a law expected to be announced this week.

An Extremism Bill will be a key part of the Queen’s Speech setting out PM David Cameron ’s plans for legislation in the year ahead.

A source said: “There will be measures to ban organisations. They are also looking at making it easier to shut premises used to promote hate.”

Closure could be immediate.

But Lib Dem Alistair Carmichael said: “The last thing we should be doing is driving extremists into the shadows.”

A British Bill of Rights may also feature in the Queen’s Speech on Wednesday.

Councils may get new powers to help people off the streets.

Energy firms face a shake-up, and Oxford and Cambridge could be forced to take more minority students.

Another law would bring broadband internet connections for all.

ThedomeofaMosque 1 - David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques

More...
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    muslimah_B's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques

how this idiot got elected is beyond me.... we should ban all these idiots, who make the stupidest ideas and decisions ever !

do we know which masjid are being targeted to be closed down ?
    | Likes MuhammadIbrahim liked this post

Narrated Jubair ibn Mut’im: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), said: "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyah or who dies for `Asabiyah." [Sunan Abu Dawud (Vol. 2, pg. 753) No. 5121]
    chat Quote

_E_3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

this stupid stupid man and his stupid stupid party they are as bad as the nazis the international human rights laws that was enforced after WWII are the only law that should be enforced here and there new "LAW " is against all of the International human rights laws and this "LAW" will make Britain a police state
    | Likes muslimah_B, czgibson, MuhammadIbrahim liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I can think of a few in London that may be on that list. Closing down a mosque just because it once had or "might" have extremists attending is ridiculous.

Take down the extremists... not the mosques. Bad move from Mr. Cameron.
    | Likes muslimah_B, ardianto, MuhammadIbrahim liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well i dont know how he gets away with things.
    1st there was that whole debate on banning the niqab, then the whole media storm of muslim women being oppressed etc etc
    Then the talks about joining france to bomb our brothers and sisters
    Even more about muslims being extremists, now this silly man is targeting our masjids
    Hes like the little brother of that other stupid man "trump" face

58a05318e833c28e7bd04ae6fb03880c 1 - David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques

Narrated Jubair ibn Mut’im: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), said: "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyah or who dies for `Asabiyah." [Sunan Abu Dawud (Vol. 2, pg. 753) No. 5121]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B View Post
    Well i dont know how he gets away with things.
    1st there was that whole debate on banning the niqab, then the whole media storm of muslim women being oppressed etc etc
    Then the talks about joining france to bomb our brothers and sisters
    Even more about muslims being extremists, now this silly man is targeting our masjids
    Hes like the little brother of that other stupid man "trump" face

58a05318e833c28e7bd04ae6fb03880c 1 - David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques
    I disagree with what you said about the image you posted. The UK have not been bombing Syrians, in fact they only conduct a few air strikes a month, mostly on a single truck or tanks. It's the U.S which bomb wildly.

With the winning hand, one does not need to cheat.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess View Post
    I disagree with what you said about the image you posted. The UK have not been bombing Syrians, in fact they only conduct a few air strikes a month, mostly on a single truck or tanks. It's the U.S which bomb wildly.

Sis the fact that they are bombing is a problem no matter how many times they do it we cant for a fact state whos bombs does what as we arent over there nor would i ever pay attention to what the media has to say with anything to do with muslims or what they do other there, innocent brothers and sisters are always the ones suffering not the supposed people theyre targetting.

I would never ever condone these types of attacks at all, i dont care who it is.
    | Likes MuhammadIbrahim liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sis the fact that they are bombing is a problem no matter how many times they do it we cant for a fact state whos bombs does what as we arent over there nor would i ever pay attention to what the media has to say with anything to do with muslims or what they do other there, innocent brothers and sisters are always the ones suffering not the supposed people theyre targetting.

I would never ever condone these types of attacks at all, i dont care who it is.
    https://www.gov.uk/government/news/u...-against-daesh Here you can find full detailed analysis of air strike conducted by the British government and I know you don't believe them but think about it logically.

Each paveway missile and brimstone missile costs £22,000 and £105,000 respectively. What possible benefit is there to drop these on innocent civilians in their homes rather than actual IS fighters who are actually a potential threat to the west? (pairs attacks, Brussels attacks) is a clear example of this.

So there is literally 0 purpose in dropping these bombs on civilians. Is there a chance civilians may be caught in the blast? Yes, but I believe the UK takes much greater care now after the indiscriminate bombing of Iraq / Afghanistan which was the biggest tragedy the UK have made in a long time.

The UK simply cannot afford to drop bombs indiscriminately like the U.S and so if you check the MOD website, it's always a truck or a car or something which is out in the open. Occasionally they'll attack a warehouse or something. You can find these videos as "declassified" also which clearly shows a single truck out in the open road.

I must make it clear the UK is not invading Syria like they did in Iraq or Afghanistan so there is literally no reason whatsoever to mass bomb anything... Just precise calculated attacks on IS. Personally they should just drop a bomb on Assad's palace and be done with it.
    chat Quote

Misbah0411's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Eventually the kuffar will define extremists by those who establish the prayer, pay zakat, make Hajj, etc. and disillusioned Muslims with weak iman will follow them until they are identical to the kuffar in every aspect.
    | Likes muslimah_B, Serinity, MuhammadIbrahim liked this post

Show no concern for the praise of one whose praise cannot adorn you in any way, nor for the blame of those whose blame cannot dishonor you. And seek the praise of the One whose Praise is all honor and whose blame is all disgrace. Ibn Qayyim
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/u...-against-daesh Here you can find full detailed analysis of air strike conducted by the British government and I know you don't believe them but think about it logically.

Each paveway missile and brimstone missile costs £22,000 and £105,000 respectively. What possible benefit is there to drop these on innocent civilians in their homes rather than actual IS fighters who are actually a potential threat to the west? (pairs attacks, Brussels attacks) is a clear example of this.

So there is literally 0 purpose in dropping these bombs on civilians. Is there a chance civilians may be caught in the blast? Yes, but I believe the UK takes much greater care now after the indiscriminate bombing of Iraq / Afghanistan which was the biggest tragedy the UK have made in a long time.

The UK simply cannot afford to drop bombs indiscriminately like the U.S and so if you check the MOD website, it's always a truck or a car or something which is out in the open. Occasionally they'll attack a warehouse or something. You can find these videos as "declassified" also which clearly shows a single truck out in the open road.

I must make it clear the UK is not invading Syria like they did in Iraq or Afghanistan so there is literally no reason whatsoever to mass bomb anything... Just precise calculated attacks on IS. Personally they should just drop a bomb on Assad's palace and be done with it.
    You know i read that whole thing and rolled my eyes then right at the end i literally burst out laughing and totally agreed with it (just the last sentence) lol.

Tbh as much as it may seem they loose money on war, they actually gain so much money during war, uk sells arms people buy they makes tonnes of loads of money (america does make more)... where do you think most of the taxes are going
    Yea at the moment theyre not invading , but theres been talks and debates as to wether they should send ground troops over there and basically start world war 3

Sis they dont care if they hit civilians because they're muslims, its that sad of reality, we are the enemy to them, when has the government let alone the media ever put any good or positive things about islam its all doom and gloom whenever we are mentioned, we are all in that ball (im not talking about individual people but governments and medias only)
    Shaytan has his hands in every cookie jar (people in power & people with money)

31ad533f2fff9726687b30a56e77d4d4 1 - David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques

That is how much they spend on defence, and i guarantee its way more than that, for the prices you mentioned, no doubt they couldnt give 2 poos about the price as long as they dropping them

These people are direct enemies of islam and muslims, and we shouldnt defend them or even downplay any of their actions

The videos of seeing our brothers and sisters being attacked in hospitals, their homes, babies being digged out of rubble... it makes my heart bleed and just cry for them

Now in this country, we have our freedoms alhamdulilah but they are slowly trying to get a grip on us
    And closing masjids is absolutely absurd and the beginning of something very stupid which will cause reprisals
    | Likes Misbah0411, MuhammadIbrahim liked this post

chat Quote

Misbah0411's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh, is that all. Just a few air strikes a month on Muslims on Muslim lands. Lets commend them on their restraint. Don't forget that it was the British that was major player in divided up the Muslim world into countries that would cause war and bloodshed down the road of history.
    | Likes muslimah_B, Serinity, MuhammadIbrahim liked this post

Show no concern for the praise of one whose praise cannot adorn you in any way, nor for the blame of those whose blame cannot dishonor you. And seek the praise of the One whose Praise is all honor and whose blame is all disgrace. Ibn Qayyim
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah0411 View Post
    Eventually the kuffar will define extremists by those who establish the prayer, pay zakat, make Hajj, etc. and disillusioned Muslims with weak iman will follow them until they are identical to the kuffar in every aspect.
    That is already happening, in regards to the niqab, its seen as extreme, brothers having beards is seen as extreme and we even have certain muslims who actually agree with this nonsense... slowly and slowly they are trying to push us all into a corner..
    I remember i was watching this documentry about britains first and they was handing out leaflets stating that the zakat was being paid to extremists and we pay it on every halal meat we buy (some people believed it and joined in giving out those leaflets) they went to restaurants that served halal food and threatened them, and the uncle was not happy at all and told them what zakat was but they didnt want to hear and ran away !
    Theyre such a joke honeslty even the least knowledgeable muslim could easily debate them and win lol

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah0411 View Post
    Oh, is that all. Just a few air strikes a month on Muslims on Muslim lands. Lets commend them on their restraint. Don't forget that it was the British that was major player in divided up the Muslim world into countries that would cause war and bloodshed down the road of history.
    There has been wars raging across the middle east for centuries... So what in your opinion should happen? 54 Muslim nations and none of them do anything.

Do you truly believe IS is the best of Muslims?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That is already happening, in regards to the niqab, its seen as extreme, brothers having beards is seen as extreme and we even have certain muslims who actually agree with this nonsense... slowly and slowly they are trying to push us all into a corner..
    I remember i was watching this documentry about britains first and they was handing out leaflets stating that the zakat was being paid to extremists and we pay it on every halal meat we buy (some people believed it and joined in giving out those leaflets) they went to restaurants that served halal food and threatened them, and the uncle was not happy at all and told them what zakat was but they didnt want to hear and ran away !
    Theyre such a joke honeslty even the least knowledgeable muslim could easily debate them and win lol
    Sister, you're from London also correct? You should know better than most than Britain First does not represent the true Britain lol... Britain First is like KKK of America. They have 0 seats in any parliament, ask yourself why? Cos they're morons and racists that's why. The UK is one of the most varied and accepting countries in the world!

Obviously closing mosques is a terrible decision and will only cause rife and anger... Call me brain washed or delusional or whatever but I really don't believe the "war on Islam". The UK have always been first on security and they see a few extremists commit a terrible act and they start getting paranoid and closing down mosques.

You realise that you have more chance of getting struck by lightning twice in your lifetime than getting killed by a terrorist in the UK lol? The UK is just paranoid and fearful due to a tiny tiny minority. If it was a war against Islam, you and me would not be here...
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister, you're from London also correct? You should know better than most than Britain First does not represent the true Britain lol... Britain First is like KKK of America. They have 0 seats in any parliament, ask yourself why? Cos they're morons and racists that's why. The UK is one of the most varied and accepting countries in the world!

Obviously closing mosques is a terrible decision and will only cause rife and anger... Call me brain washed or delusional or whatever but I really don't believe the "war on Islam". The UK have always been first on security and they see a few extremists commit a terrible act and they start getting paranoid and closing down mosques.

You realise that you have more chance of getting struck by lightning twice in your lifetime than getting killed by a terrorist in the UK lol? The UK is just paranoid and fearful due to a tiny tiny minority. If it was a war against Islam, you and me would not be here...
    I kno britain first dont represent the whole of britain, but they reprsent lets say a minority, but as these issues with islam arise they gain more followers, as to some idiots they have the answers.

Closing down masjids is not being paranoid at all its them playing a smart game to start the war on islam, the expression keep poking the bear and it will attack...
    The amount of scandals that have come out of the catholic church no churches where ever in the firing line of being closed same with protestant churches.

Sis theres a idiot man running for president in America and look at what he says... uk and america are like butt buddies what one does the other follows eventually.

First its gonna be the closure of masjids and then what next... you have to look at the bigger picture of what is happening these people are clear cut kuffs and are enemies of islam..

If they want to stop paranoia then they should be spreading the message of Quran by reputable scholars and working with them, not defaming our religion

The extra security your talking about inpacts on us, extra scrutiny towards us, extra checks, random stops, all of that towards those of us who look "suspicious" which in real terms means those who look "too muslim" i.e big beard, thobe, turban, niqab, speaking arabic anything that is considerd "foreign"
    | Likes EgyptPrincess liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lol yeah I just realised how true that is what you say about being stopped and searched etc.

David Cameron: "Islam is a religion of peace" but we're going to start closing down your mosques just to be sure lol xD

Just to clarify because you probably see I have the UK flag in my avatar and signature... I absolutely love the UK, that does not mean I love the people who run it!

I love the food, the educational system, the health care system etc... oh and I love London, especially South West London! This does not mean I love or agree with all the decisions the government make.

You know, just wanted to throw that in there
    | Likes noraina, MuhammadIbrahim liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exactly
    "Oh hey muslims enjoy your ramadan" while he bombs muslims and tries to ban the niqab and closes down masjids, i mean honestly they dont even try and hide their poo anymore..

Lol i like the uk i dont love it, i would prefer to be in a islamic country and hear the adhan, see sisters coverd so beautifully, etc etc

Dont get me wrong i dont hate it here lol theres good things here like you said free health care and an educational system, theres just certain things that i dont like especially the people running the country

Dont tell me your from battersea arent you LOL David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques
    | Likes EgyptPrincess liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exactly
    "Oh hey muslims enjoy your ramadan" while he bombs muslims and tries to ban the niqab and closes down masjids, i mean honestly they dont even try and hide their poo anymore..

Lol i like the uk i dont love it, i would prefer to be in a islamic country and hear the adhan, see sisters coverd so beautifully, etc etc

Dont get me wrong i dont hate it here lol theres good things here like you said free health care and an educational system, theres just certain things that i dont like especially the people running the country

Dont tell me your from battersea arent you LOL David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques
    I'm close to Battersea hehe
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm close to Battersea hehe
    Yaay i was right (well close lol)

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Marina-Aisha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I was born UK and I'm revert but its getting scared living here nw..we have racist groups andnow there gonna targeting mosques?!..they say islam about peace but there targetting mosques and madrassers. closing down islamic schools, where is it gonna end?ill be glad when i move to nice islamic country.
    | Likes muslimah_B, MuhammadIbrahim liked this post

wwwislamicboardcom - David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. David Cameron to force shut down of 'extremist' mosques