× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 62 visibility 8758

Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

muslimah_B's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Report bad ads?

Oh deary me

I just saw the most massive spider iv ever seen, the size of a tennis ball, and what does my cat do instead of killing it for me, she "accidently" steps on it and sniffs it then it runs away under the wadrobe she then proceedes to chase it and loose it Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Im honestly so terrified of praying here now incase it comes out and crawls on me during prayer and i scream and have a heart attack, (i have panic attacks when things crawl on me) Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Pleaseee anyone know anything to get rid of it i cant find my bug spray or anything, i have sprayed a vinegar dilution around the bed but im still so paranoid Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! ... and btw no i will not catch it in a glass or bowl no way !!!! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    | Likes EgyptPrincess liked this post
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Narrated Jubair ibn Mut’im: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), said: "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyah or who dies for `Asabiyah." [Sunan Abu Dawud (Vol. 2, pg. 753) No. 5121]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

You should leave it sister, it will catch mosquitoes, flies and other nasty bugs that will bite you in your sleep!

It's just allah's creation As long as they don't crawl in my bath or in my bed, I don't mind them.
    | Likes muslimah_B liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess View Post
    You should leave it sister, it will catch mosquitoes, flies and other nasty bugs that will bite you in your sleep!

It's just allah's creation As long as they don't crawl in my bath or in my bed, I don't mind them.
    If you saw the size of this thing, it would give you nightmares, it was massive and just staring at me Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Tbh i would rather be bitten than have that thing loose anywhere near me
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Narrated Jubair ibn Mut’im: The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), said: "He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyah or who dies for `Asabiyah." [Sunan Abu Dawud (Vol. 2, pg. 753) No. 5121]
    chat Quote

Freedom's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B View Post
    Oh deary me

I just saw the most massive spider iv ever seen, the size of a tennis ball, and what does my cat do instead of killing it for me, she "accidently" steps on it and sniffs it then it runs away under the wadrobe she then proceedes to chase it and loose it Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Im honestly so terrified of praying here now incase it comes out and crawls on me during prayer and i scream and have a heart attack, (i have panic attacks when things crawl on me) Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Pleaseee anyone know anything to get rid of it i cant find my bug spray or anything, i have sprayed a vinegar dilution around the bed but im still so paranoid Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! ... and btw no i will not catch it in a glass or bowl no way !!!! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    I hate hate spiders and all other bugs. When a spider crawls by, and is not visible anymore, I make sure to turn on my super bright flashlight and inspect the area for spiders. I kill so many spiders that I have begun to enjoy it. I will continue to enjoy killing spiders and all other bugs, they are the true enemies of humanity.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Marina-Aisha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I will tell u what I tell my daughter (she's 7 years old) the spider can't harm u and remember the spider protected the Prophet ( peace and blessings upon him) why would u want harm poor thing..it's probably more scared u lol.

Here's about the spider if ur interested :
    The story of the spider’s web was narrated by Imam Ahmad (3241) from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), with regard to the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you (O Muhammad) to imprison you” [al-Anfaal 8:30]. He said: Quraysh met together one night in Makkah. Some of them said: When morning comes, imprison him in chains – meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Some said, No, kill him; and others said, No, drive him out. Allaah informed His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of that, so ‘Ali slept in the bed of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that night, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out and hid in the cave. The mushrikoon spent the night lying in wait for ‘Ali, thinking that he was the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). When morning came, they pounced on him, and when they saw ‘Ali, Allaah thwarted their plot. They said, Where is that friend of yours? He said, I do not know. So they set out after him and when they reached the mountain, they were confounded. They climbed up the mountain and passed by the cave, and saw a spider’s web over its entrance. They said, If anyone had entered here, the spider would not have spun a web over the entrance. And he stayed there for three nights.
    | Likes muslimah_B, ardianto liked this post
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

wwwislamicboardcom - Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I hate hate spiders and all other bugs. When a spider crawls by, and is not visible anymore, I make sure to turn on my super bright flashlight and inspect the area for spiders. I kill so many spiders that I have begun to enjoy it. I will continue to enjoy killing spiders and all other bugs, they are the true enemies of humanity.
    Lol the spider only wants to live and do what a spider does. Which is protect you from nasty flying bugs. It's there to do you a favour! haha.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I couldnt sleep all night i kept hearing rustling, then about 5am my cat starts staring at something and jumps of the bed goes to the floor and the thing is by my bed !!!!!!!! Yet agen instead of killing it she sniffs it then looses it agen, and starts going crazy trying to find it and play with it...
    Worst night ever !!!
    Pls come and kill it, the thought of it crawling on me is giving me anxiety so bad and if i think it's on me i will have a panic attack !!
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

noraina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    * Tawakkul *
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu alaykum,

Sis, I can so relate!

I am ridiculously terrified spiders, I have nightmares about them jumping onto my hand or dangling in front of me But then I can't bear to kill any living creature if it's not doing any harm.

Usually when I see one, I scream and run out of the room and get someone to pick it up and put it outside, with me saying 'don't kill it!' (I need to grow out of this).

When it disappears tho then no one can do anything, I usually go and read salah in a different room. I haven't been of much use I know.
    SeeingaspiderisntaproblemItbecomesaprobl 1 - Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    Dz v8i3rQ3GcAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC - Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    | Likes sister herb, Umm Abed, muslimah_B liked this post
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
    Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

islamb 1 - Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha View Post
    I will tell u what I tell my daughter (she's 7 years old) the spider can't harm u and remember the spider protected the Prophet ( peace and blessings upon him) why would u want harm poor thing..it's probably more scared u lol.

Here's about the spider if ur interested :
    The story of the spider’s web was narrated by Imam Ahmad (3241) from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), with regard to the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “And (remember) when the disbelievers plotted against you (O Muhammad) to imprison you” [al-Anfaal 8:30]. He said: Quraysh met together one night in Makkah. Some of them said: When morning comes, imprison him in chains – meaning the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Some said, No, kill him; and others said, No, drive him out. Allaah informed His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of that, so ‘Ali slept in the bed of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that night, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out and hid in the cave. The mushrikoon spent the night lying in wait for ‘Ali, thinking that he was the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). When morning came, they pounced on him, and when they saw ‘Ali, Allaah thwarted their plot. They said, Where is that friend of yours? He said, I do not know. So they set out after him and when they reached the mountain, they were confounded. They climbed up the mountain and passed by the cave, and saw a spider’s web over its entrance. They said, If anyone had entered here, the spider would not have spun a web over the entrance. And he stayed there for three nights.
    I knoooo but it doesnt stop it being the most ickyest thing ever that gives people nightmares, i dont mind the small ones, but when its a freaking mini turantula i will have a panic attack if it comes near me... i havent slept all night.
    The 1st time I saw it, i turnd my head as my cat was staring at something and i thought it was maybe a jinn or something (then i would kno what to do if it isnt my other cat) but i see this massive black thing staring at me like it wants to eat my face! !!!!!! I froze like what do i dooo, no point in waking my mum shes terrified of them n will have a heart attack, me expecting my savage cat to demolish it, walks up to it like its saying "heeey" nearli steps on it then sniffs it and it gets away !!!
    I was so traumatised i couldnt sleep
    Hours later, my cat is staring at something else this time right near my bed, she jumps down and the icky thing is right there trying to come for me, yet agen she sniffs it not killing it and it gets away !!!! This time my cat goes crazy trying to look for it and couldnt find it, my other cat comes as theres so much comotion nothing !!!!
    I stayed awake all night lol
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by noraina View Post
    Assalamu alaykum,

Sis, I can so relate!

I am ridiculously terrified spiders, I have nightmares about them jumping onto my hand or dangling in front of me But then I can't bear to kill any living creature if it's not doing any harm.

Usually when I see one, I scream and run out of the room and get someone to pick it up and put it outside, with me saying 'don't kill it!' (I need to grow out of this).

When it disappears tho then no one can do anything, I usually go and read salah in a different room. I haven't been of much use I know.
    SeeingaspiderisntaproblemItbecomesaprobl 1 - Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    Dz v8i3rQ3GcAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC - Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    Im not terrified of them untill their massive like mini turantulas and it looked like it wanted to eat my face, i dont have anyother room to pray in tbh,
    I have nightmares about spiders whenever i see them and it was too late in the night to wake anyone up and no point in waking my mum shed have a heart attack and blame me for it being there LOL
    But if i feel it crawling on me i will have a panic attack and scream and run like a headless chicken lol
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

Sister101's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Will using the vacuum hose work? Or using your broom to sweep it into a dustpan and throw it outside?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sister101 View Post

Will using the vacuum hose work? Or using your broom to sweep it into a dustpan and throw it outside?
    Its lost now, i have no idea where it is, my silly cat let it get away when she wanted to play with it, it was too late in the night to use the hoover, and the dustpan and broom are too cloose encounters for my liking Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

Im still paronoid it could be anywhere Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I knoooo but it doesnt stop it being the most ickyest thing ever that gives people nightmares, i dont mind the small ones, but when its a freaking mini turantula i will have a panic attack if it comes near me... i havent slept all night.
    The 1st time I saw it, i turnd my head as my cat was staring at something and i thought it was maybe a jinn or something (then i would kno what to do if it isnt my other cat) but i see this massive black thing staring at me like it wants to eat my face! !!!!!! I froze like what do i dooo, no point in waking my mum shes terrified of them n will have a heart attack, me expecting my savage cat to demolish it, walks up to it like its saying "heeey" nearli steps on it then sniffs it and it gets away !!!
    I was so traumatised i couldnt sleep
    Hours later, my cat is staring at something else this time right near my bed, she jumps down and the icky thing is right there trying to come for me, yet agen she sniffs it not killing it and it gets away !!!! This time my cat goes crazy trying to look for it and couldnt find it, my other cat comes as theres so much comotion nothing !!!!
    I stayed awake all night lol
    Awww I'm sorry sis my sister has phobia of spiders I dunno keep.making duas..that's only advice I can give..wish I was more helpful lol
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Awww I'm sorry sis my sister has phobia of spiders I dunno keep.making duas..that's only advice I can give..wish I was more helpful lol
    Lol its ok i just hope my cat ate it or something lool Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    | Likes Marina-Aisha, Umm Abed liked this post
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lol its ok i just hope my cat ate it or something lool Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    Do cats eat spiders?i thought only liked to eat mouse,fish etc...lol
    | Likes muslimah_B, Umm Abed liked this post
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I dont kno if they like it lol, but I used to help look after breeding cats and new born kittens and the mum of one of mine, chased a big spider then ate it lol and iv seen other cats do it aswell
    | Likes Umm Abed liked this post
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think a cat would eat a spider if it saw it. Unless he is a scaredy cat

9470fa72e06aa1907de6f4daa60de526 1 - Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!
    chat Quote

_E_3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I hate spiders but what i hate more is killing them i know there scary most of the time we get it with a glass and a bit of paper or card and we take them outside
    | Likes muslimah_B, Umm Abed liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by _E_ View Post
    I hate spiders but what i hate more is killing them i know there scary most of the time we get it with a glass and a bit of paper or card and we take them outside
    I cant go near it, if it starts to run il have a panic attack if it think its going to go near or on me
    Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You need one of them insect catching devices.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Spiderrrrrr !!!!!!!!!