× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 80 visibility 10777

Radical cleric Anjem Choudary guilty of inviting IS support

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Greetings,

What wonderful news that this scumbag has finally been convicted. He should have been jailed years ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37098751

Peace
    | Likes Search, cooterhein, aamirsaab, Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Serinity's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Radical cleric Anjem Choudary guilty of inviting IS support

Hey,

I wonder what he did. Every Muslim wants Islam to flourish and enter every home and land, and it has. Idk his antics tho. If he incited hate then that is not ok.

Correct me if I am wrong, but violence rarely solves anything. It proves one has lost.

And Allah knows best.
    Last edited by Serinity; 08-16-2016 at 07:17 PM.
    | Likes noraina, cooterhein liked this post

Meaning of Shirk according to The Qur'an
    " Worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah " or " distributing anything exclusive to Allah, to anyone or anything else "

Meaning of Tawheed according to The Qur'an
    Worshipping none but Allah. Affirming whatever is exclusive to Him, Him alone.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson View Post
    Greetings,

What wonderful news that this scumbag has finally been convicted. He should have been jailed years ago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37098751

Peace
    The brother speaks a lot of truth in a time of confusion where even the most famous speakers are reluctant to speak their mind, you would do better to take that undue insult back since if recruiting for I.S is bad, recruiting for the american military and the british military and the zionist military are worse and that makes them bigger scumbags.

I also think that sl*g teresa may is worse than hillary clinton

Peace
    Last edited by Abz2000; 08-16-2016 at 07:52 PM.

2dvls74 1 - Radical cleric Anjem Choudary guilty of inviting IS support

2vw9341 1 - Radical cleric Anjem Choudary guilty of inviting IS support

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Honestly I don't follow politics. I ask Allah to do what is best.

And Allah knows best.

" Worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah " or " distributing anything exclusive to Allah, to anyone or anything else "

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

10.*Behold, thy Lord called Moses: "Go to the people of iniquity,
    11.*"The people of the Pharaoh: will they not fear Allah."
    12.*He said: "O my Lord! I do fear that they will charge me with falsehood:
    13.*"My breast will be straitened. And my speech may not go (smoothly): so send unto Aaron.
    14.*"And (further), they have a charge of crime against me; and I fear they may slay me."
    15.*Allah said: "By no means! proceed then, both of you, with Our Signs; We are with you, and will listen (to your call).
    16.*"So go forth, both of you, to Pharaoh, and say: 'We have been sent by the Lord and Cherisher of the worlds;
    17.*"'Send thou with us the Children of Israel.'"
    18.*(Pharaoh) said: "Did we not cherish thee as a child among us, and didst thou not stay in our midst many years of thy life?19.*"And thou didst a deed of thine which (thou knowest) thou didst, and thou art an ungrateful (wretch)!"
    20.*Moses said: "I did it then, when I was in error.
    21.*"So I fled from you (all) when I feared you; but my Lord has (since) invested me with judgment (and wisdom) and appointed me as one of the messengers.
    22.*"And this is the favour with which thou dost reproach me,- that thou hast enslaved the Children of Israel!"
    23.*Pharaoh said: "And what is the 'Lord and Cherisher of the worlds'?"
    24.*(Moses) said: "The Lord and Cherisher of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- if ye want to be quite sure."
    25.*(Pharaoh) said to those around: "Did ye not listen (to what he says)?"
    26.*(Moses) said: "Your Lord and the Lord of your fathers from the beginning!"
    27.*(Pharaoh) said: "Truly your messenger who has been sent to you is a veritable madman!"
    28.*(Moses) said: "Lord of the East and the West, and all between! if ye only had sense!"
    29.*(Pharaoh) said: "If thou dost put forward any god other than me, I will certainly put thee in prison!"
    30.*(Moses) said: "Even if I showed you something clear (and) convincing?"
    31.*(Pharaoh) said: "Show it then, if thou tellest the truth!"
    32.*So (Moses) threw his rod, and behold, it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!
    33.*And he drew out his hand, and behold, it was white to all beholders!
    34.*(Pharaoh) said to the Chiefs around him: "This is indeed a sorcerer well- versed:
    35.*"His plan is to get you out of your land by his sorcery; then what is it ye counsel?"

From Quran, Chapter 26, The Poets.

This is the accusation the enemies of God just levelled against him:

Choudary's mindset is really simple. There are two worlds - the world of belief, meaning Muslims, and the world of disbelief, everyone else. Assuming for a moment that the world neatly divides into such camps, these worlds are incompatible because the way of life of one threatens the existence of the other.In his head there can be no compromise, no meeting of minds. Liberal democracy, personal freedom, the rule of law mandated by the people is all an affront to the will of Allah.
    And the solution to all of this? A single Islamic state, under Sharia, for the whole world, for all areas of life.
    What if you disagree? Well then you are not with him. You are against him - you're a hostile.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36979892
    This is an obvious attempt at terrorizing the masses into fear of speaking the truth, i believe the majority of Muslims would prefer that the whole world accepted the truth and received God's grace, and i also believe that they would have moved to a country where God's laws are established if it wasn't for the sabotage and false propaganda. Not a single Muslim group forcibly occupies a non-muslim majority country despite the kuffaar having illegally (by God's standards and their own) invaded numerous Muslim majority countries and installed puppet tyrants to rule with falsehood over them, yet, the Muslims are unjustly accused of being the aggressors? When he gave his pledge to I.S it was the first group to claim a caliphate in the absence of such fir almost a century, and I.S were not retaliating against america or france at the time and were busy establishing Islam within Muslim majority lands, so he wasn't doing anything illegal even by the skewed standards of the time either - even though america, france and britain were arming anyone willing to stand against bashar assad and they even changed their definition of terrorism just to be able to arm insurrections, then arrested him unjustly after a massive false propaganda and smear campaign against anyone attempting to establish Islamic governance.

Britain's government under elizabeth just lost it's last shred of credibility as a nation in it's pretence of trying to be truthful and just and walk straight, may Allah's curse be upon britain and those who ally themselves with it.
    | Likes Snel liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings, abz,

I hope they throw away the key. Scumbags like Choudary are not welcome in the UK.

Peace
    | Likes Steven Caro, cooterhein, aamirsaab liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings, abz,

I hope they throw away the key. Scumbags like Choudary are not welcome in the UK.

Peace
    I hope the Muslims who remain in dar al harb for the sake of Allah alone grab scumbag enemies of God like czgibson, imprison them and throw away the key.

Peace
    | Likes czgibson liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Finally.....that extremist got what was coming to him, Alhamdulillah.
    | Likes Search, Steven Caro, cooterhein liked this post
    chat Quote

Search's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

(In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Anjem Choudhary encouraged his few followers to take state benefits as "jihad seeker's allowance," and he has long been considered in the mainstream U.K. community to be a secret MI5 agent for those interested in conspiracy theories because he would constantly say and do things that would increase communal tensions in U.K.

I don't know about the particulars of U.K. law under which he was convicted, but since he disobeyed the U.K. law and constituted an overt threat to the U.K., him being incarcerated is a valid outcome.

And inciting our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters to join Daesh is from my POV one of the worst AND most heinous action in modern day. When some Muslim brothers and sisters, naive, gullible, or brainwashed, to answer this man's call, to join Daesh, then who answers for the cries and lamenting of their family and friends who find out that they've lost their son or daughter to this evil? Or what happens when these naive, gullible, or brainwashed people who might have done so do want to come back from Syria after realizing the evils of Daesh and will be arrested for joining a terrorist organization? Basically, these people's entire future, their entire life, is over. Who answers for that?

Also, Fox News ("Faux News") loved to call him as a guest and present him as someone speaking for Muslims.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

(Peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    I hope the Muslims who remain in dar al harb for the sake of Allah alone grab scumbag enemies of God like @czgibson, imprison them and throw away the key.

Peace
    May I just say I'm glad you're not in U.K.? Thank you for moving from the U.K.

And last I checked, czgibson isn't breaking any laws; however, Anjem Choudhary was.

(And peace be upon you)
    | Likes czgibson, MisterK, Eric H, Steven Caro, cooterhein liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

@
    czgibson
    :
    Kindly please do not encourage Abz2000's idiocy and self-righteousness and rant by "liking" his posts. And how are you an "enemy of God" I should like to know? Does expressing what you have a right to say on IB and in the world make you an "enemy of God"? By that standard, perhaps all humanity is too, which is just peachy, because Abz2000 is the only right kind of Muslim in the world to judge that I presume.
    | Likes czgibson, Steven Caro liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    Allah Almighty has said: The son of Adam denied Me and he had no right to do so. And he reviled Me and he had no right to do so. As for his denying Me, it is his saying: He will not remake me as He made me at first (1) - and the initial creation [of him] is no easier for Me than remaking him. As for his reviling Me, it is his saying: Allah has taken to Himself a son, while I am the One, the Everlasting Refuge. I begot not nor was I begotten, and there is none comparable to Me.(1) i.e., bring me back to life after death. It was related by al-Bukhari (also by an-Nasa'i).

Quran and Sunnah
    http://ummahboard.com/forum.php

Grammar Notes and Important Explanations in Arabic
    http://ummahboard.com/showthread.php...ions-in-Arabic

Free books
    http://al3arabiya.org/

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And (remember) the Day that the enemies of Allah will be gathered to the Fire, so they will be collected there (the first and the last).

That is the recompense of the enemies of Allah - the Fire. For them therein is the home of eternity as recompense for what they, of Our verses, were rejecting.

And Allah is most knowing of your enemies; and sufficient is Allah as an ally, and sufficient is Allah as a helper.

https://quran.com/search?q=enemies+of+Allah

Quran and Sunnah
    http://ummahboard.com/forum.php

Grammar Notes and Important Explanations in Arabic
    http://ummahboard.com/showthread.php...ions-in-Arabic

Free books
    http://al3arabiya.org/

chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings, abz,

Peace
    He was born in the UK and should be treated like any other citizen who commits a criminal act.
    Last edited by Zafran; 08-17-2016 at 01:55 AM.
    | Likes Search, MisterK, cooterhein liked this post

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    I hope the Muslims who remain in dar al harb for the sake of Allah alone grab scumbag enemies of God like czgibson, imprison them and throw away the key.

Peace
    Your probably going to join Anjem choudary soon.
    Last edited by Zafran; 08-17-2016 at 02:16 AM.
    | Likes Steven Caro, cooterhein, aamirsaab liked this post

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Depends on what kind of hate he spewed.

If it is hatred towards kuffar personally, hatred that spews violence, then that is not good. But if it is hatred for the Sake of Allah , in other words, hating their kufr, shirk, and ways/democracy and other things that entail hating for the sake of Allah, and standing up against what is hateful to Allah, then that is fine.

we hate what Allah hates, but idk where that stretches.

chat Quote

kritikvernunft's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings, What wonderful news that this scumbag has finally been convicted. He should have been jailed years ago. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37098751
    Peace
    Anjem Choudary knowingly sought to legitimise a terrorist organisation and encouraged others to support it.

Well, if you label any opposing side as "terrorists", that is apparently enough of a justification to wholesale attack its supporters. Hence, it is trivial to outlaw approximately everything and everyone.
    They used the power of social media to attempt to influence those who are susceptible to these types of messages ...

So?
    The flag of Islam will fly over Downing Street, was his favourite prediction ...

So?
    Choudary is one of the most dangerous men in Britain. Not a bomb-maker. Not a facilitator. But an ideologue, a thinker, who encouraged others not to stop and think for themselves before they turned to violence to implement their shared worldview.
    The Von Clausewitz doctrine ("Vom Kriege") says:

War is the continuation of the political negotiations but then by other means.

Choudary was not a fighter. He was a negotiator.
    If you attack the negotiators, you are making the negotiations impossible.
    The problem being negotiated will not go away by itself either.
    Hence, all that you will have achieved, is to irrevocably trigger the Von Clausewitz doctrine.
    Furthermore, conflict is always subject to hysteresis ("history matters").
    Hence, reverting to the situation from before this action, will prove to be impossible, even through new negotiations.

In other words, it is a highly strategic decision to imprison people like Choudary.
    It is not free of charge, and the long-term price tag attached will most likely turn out to be spectacularly high.

Another problem is, that it has become pointless to advocate anything, as it is dangerous to do so.
    Therefore, the advocates will skip the "talking" stage, and just commit to action instead.
    This will needlessly cost lots of lives, because people who would have "talked", will now "kill" instead, straight away.

"War" also means that mere opinions no longer matter: talk is cheap.
    What matters in "war", is your willingness to risk your life and die for what you believe in.
    Choudary is a sacrificial lamb that justifies ever-larger extermination fests of the pagan enemy.
    Therefore, the big winners in this event are the hawks on Choudary's side.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings and peace be with you czgibson;

What is the difference between Choudary and Tony Blair? The Chilcot Report pretty much condemns Mr Blair for radicalising a country to violence.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people.

Eric
    | Likes noraina liked this post

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.
    chat Quote

noraina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    * Tawakkul *
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Greetings and peace be with you czgibson;

What is the difference between Choudary and Tony Blair? The Chilcot Report pretty much condemns Mr Blair for radicalising a country to violence.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people.

Eric
    Exactly. No doubt Choudary deserved to be put in prison for putting the lives of many (including teenagers) at risk and inciting hatred, but this 'justice' seems very one-sided, those in positions of authority turn a blind eye to those who abuse the law when it is convientient for them. Tony Blair is not so difference and honestly his actions should have been dealt with more than a decade ago.

Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
    Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

islamb 1 - Radical cleric Anjem Choudary guilty of inviting IS support

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    Your probably going to join Anjem choudary soon.

In the books of history as those who strove for Allah?
    I would be honoured

Is salman rushdie getting lynched by a fully Muslim British people after deposing the queen of narnia (wicked witch of the west) and brother Andy gettimg a knighthood?
    i would be honoured

In paradise with those who pleased and obeyed Allah?
    i would be honoured

Allahu Maulaa li al Muslimeen, wa laa maulaa li al kuffaara wa al mushrikeen.

Every time the kuffar stand against Allah's chosen slaves, they (kuffar) go down in history as the cursed enemies of Allah, are often destroyed, and the Muslims are honoured in Allah's sight.
    it happened last time, and it'll happen again if you want.

Smile coz it's Sunnah !!!

And Elizabeth throws the dice....

format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    He was born in the UK and should be treated like any other citizen who commits a criminal act.

wooow, three sixes in a row!!!

let us see, what is in the crystal baaallll:

16It also forced ALL people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,*17so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.
    That number is 666.

...... 2The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image......

10The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony*11and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.......

..... 6I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus......

4Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“ ‘Come out of her, my people,’so that you will not share in her sins,so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
    5for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes

31.*When Our Messengers came to Abraham with the good news, they said: "We are indeed going to destroy the people of this township: for truly they are (addicted to) crime."
    32.*He said: "But there is Lut there." They said: "Well do we know who is there : we will certainly save him and his following,- except his wife: she is of those who lag behind!"
    33.*And when Our Messengers came to Lut, he was grieved on their account, and felt himself powerless (to protect) them: but they said: "Fear thou not, nor grieve: we are (here) to save thee and thy following, except thy wife: she is of those who lag behind.
    34.*"For we are going to bring down on the people of this township a Punishment from heaven, because they have been wickedly rebellious."
    35.*And We have left thereof an evident Sign, for any people who (care to) understand.

From Quran Chapter Al 'Ankabut (The Spider).

I wonder how that evil infiltrator battenberg should be treated.?

6.*When the oceans boil over with a swell;
    7.*When the souls are sorted out, (being joined, like with like);
    8.*When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned
    -9.*For what crime she was killed;.......

REPENT!!!
    Last edited by Abz2000; 08-17-2016 at 09:34 AM.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Radical cleric Anjem Choudary guilty of inviting IS support Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Radical cleric Anjem Choudary guilty of inviting IS support