Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry Urine Smell While Wudhu

Report bad ads?

Assalamuailikum ,

My toilet sometimes has this urine smell somewhere and i just do my wudhu ignoring it, will it invalidate my wudhu not knowing if stepping onto urine? According to this hadith,

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) once passed by two graves, and those two persons (in the graves) were being tortured. He said, "They are being tortured not for a great thing (to avoid). One of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine, while the other was going about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends). He then took a green leaf of a date-palm tree split it into two pieces and fixed one on each grave. The people said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Why have you done so?" He replied, "I hope that their punishment may be lessened till they (the leaf) become dry."

Sahih al-Bukhari 1361

if someone tried to sabotage your wudhu by urinating on the spot you do wudhu, does it invalidate your wudhu and your salat? i don't want to say who sabotaged, it has been like too frequent the toilet smell of urine.. it may be by accidentally or purposely, so i don't look into faults of others, don't want to be suspicious, because suspicion is worst of false tales according to this hadith..
    Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look for the others' faults and do not spy, and do not be jealous of one another, and do not desert (cut your relation with) one another, and do not hate one another; and O Allah's worshipers! Be brothers (as Allah has ordered you!")

Sahih al-Bukhari 6064

The point is will my salat and wudhu be valid not knowing if urine touched my feet(not clothes) after washing with wudhu?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Huzaifah ibn Adam's Avatar Scholar
    brightness_1
    Student of Knowledge
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Urine Smell While Wudhu

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

No, your Wudhoo would not be invalid. Even if there was urine somewhere in the bathroom and you stepped in it by accident, your Wudhoo and Salaah would still be valid.

والله تعالى أعلم
    Urine Smell While Wudhu

اللي مالوش حد له ربّنا
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Urine Smell While Wudhu Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Urine Smell While Wudhu