× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1319

I just talked to my cousin for the first time in years!!!!

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I told you guys about my cousin on my dad's side.....she is two years younger than me, I used to be in love with her, and we used to be good friends until two years ago when I told her I was in love with her......and didn't hear from her again....until now....I called my grandmother, and my cousin picked up the phone.....my heart skipped a beat......"could it really be?" I thought to myself.... she gave the phone to my grandmother, who talked so fast, all I could make out was something about my cousin and a neighbor's daughter....I thought it wasn't my cousin I had talked to at first, but then my grandmother gave the phone to her again, and I caught up with my cousin, after two years of estrangement, and when I apologized for telling her I was in love with her when she was so young (she was 13, I was 15) she didn't even remember at first, and then said she forgot all about it.....we chit chatted, and then I talked to my aunt, who I hadn't talked to in 3 years....I gave her my number, and she said she would call me when they got a chance (they don't have a phone, but theyuse my grandmother's phone).........unfortunately, I can not visit turkey this summer, as it is not safe.......and I'm worried my father will not let me marry my cousin because she is....well, my cousin, and he may consider that incest (despite the fact that Islam allows it)......I don't know when it will be safe to visit my family, and I'm worried my grandma and grandpa will die before I can visit them, and my aunts family don't have the money to visit me in America....
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I just talked to my cousin for the first time in years!!!!

May Allah makes it easy to you to meet your family members soon.
    | Likes Aaqib liked this post

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I just talked to my cousin for the first time in years!!!!

Mashallah thank Allah for this

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him [59:23]

chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! I just talked to my cousin for the first time in years!!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I just talked to my cousin for the first time in years!!!!