Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Beautify your modesty

Report bad ads?

Assalamualaikum All,
    I have recent;y signed up on this forum, I would like to get involved in Islamic talks. and like sharing Things with people mainly about Islam. I feel blessed being a Muslim and Would also like to help People who are unaware about Islam.I have tried creating a website Wherein I have tried writing some ayat and hadith...

Jazaak Allahu khairan.
    Afshan
    | Likes noraina liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Beautify your modesty

Walikum salam wr wb Sister,

welcome.

This is interesting and essential topic too. we want to be Modest & humble . what are the ways to do them or implement them . Let the members suggest on this issue too.
    chat Quote

noraina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    * Tawakkul *
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to this forum, ukhti, inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here.

Yes, beautifying one's modesty is so important while remaining humble about it, shyness is a characteristic we see less of these days.
    Beautify your modesty

Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
    Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

islamb 1 - Beautify your modesty

chat Quote

afshans's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazaak Allah Khair for such a warm welcome!
    I would be glad to discuss this topic with all of you, and also please do let me know some more beneficial stuff related to it.

Some of the things related to Haya, looking forward to sharing with you All
    Haya itself is derived from the word hayat which means life. This term covers a wide number of concepts. In English, it may be translated as modesty, shyness, self-respect, bashfulness, shame, honour, humility, etc. The original meaning of Haya according to a believer's nature, refers to a bad and uneasy feeling accompanied by embarrassment, caused by one's fear of being exposed or censured for some unworthy or indecent conduct.
    Islamically Haya is an attribute which pushes the believer to avoid anything distasteful or abominable. It keeps him/her from being neglectful in giving everyone what is due upon them, and if for any reason he/she is not able to keep up with his/her commitment then they will feel extremely uncomfortable and ashamed about this. The reason being that he/she will have displeased Allah by breaking a commitment.

Haya plays a huge role in the lives of Muslims because it is a very important part of our Iman (faith/belief). If we do not have any form of haya within us then it is most likely that our Iman is very weak. For as it states in the following hadith:

Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet(SWT) said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya is a part of faith." (Bukhari)
    | Likes noraina, charmanthala liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    mission2succeed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by afshans View Post
    Jazaak Allah Khair for such a warm welcome!
    I would be glad to discuss this topic with all of you, and also please do let me know some more beneficial stuff related to it.

Some of the things related to Haya, looking forward to sharing with you All
    Haya itself is derived from the word hayat which means life. This term covers a wide number of concepts. In English, it may be translated as modesty, shyness, self-respect, bashfulness, shame, honour, humility, etc. The original meaning of Haya according to a believer's nature, refers to a bad and uneasy feeling accompanied by embarrassment, caused by one's fear of being exposed or censured for some unworthy or indecent conduct.
    Islamically Haya is an attribute which pushes the believer to avoid anything distasteful or abominable. It keeps him/her from being neglectful in giving everyone what is due upon them, and if for any reason he/she is not able to keep up with his/her commitment then they will feel extremely uncomfortable and ashamed about this. The reason being that he/she will have displeased Allah by breaking a commitment.

Haya plays a huge role in the lives of Muslims because it is a very important part of our Iman (faith/belief). If we do not have any form of haya within us then it is most likely that our Iman is very weak. For as it states in the following hadith:

Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet(SWT) said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya is a part of faith." (Bukhari)

Sis welcome to the forum and jazakillah khairah for your great advice.
    | Likes afshans liked this post
    chat Quote

mission2succeed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I cam across this beautiful reminder and I thought I'll share it on here.

Beautify your modesty-14910304_705977806231735_9107332232799473209_n.jpg
    attach_file Attached Images
    | Likes noraina, afshans liked this post
    chat Quote

afshans's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamualaikum again,

While we are discussing modesty, I would want to know your views, How Would we see a person's modesty while planning to marry , what aspects are to be considered for Marriage? How is it if the Husband asks you to work after marriage knowing that in today world its so difficult for a women to go out and work in such an unislamic environment.PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEWS AND SUGGESTIONS ON THIS.
    Jazaak Allah Kahir
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Beautify your modesty Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Beautify your modesty