star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Did i approach wrong socially

Report bad ads?

I was praying in school and the teacher said what are you doing i said something important she said are tou praying i said yes and then i said im sorry she says its ok. I am mad at myself for saying im sorry, i feel like i disresepected Islam by saying im sorry
    | Likes TheMirza liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Search's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Did i approach wrong socially

(In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

(Peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016 View Post
    I was praying in school and the teacher said what are you doing i said something important she said are tou praying i said yes and then i said im sorry she says its ok. I am mad at myself for saying im sorry, i feel like i disresepected Islam by saying im sorry
    Brother, welcome to IB! And may I just say that I'm so glad that as a young person you're praying even in school - you have no idea how happy I feel to hear this coming from the hands of a young person. Many youth today do not realize the value of praying, and it seems you do because you said you were doing something important to your teacher when she asked you. And I am grateful to Allah that you realize the importance of prayer, and I also think you should honestly thank Allah for this beautiful blessing.

Secondly, brother, you showed good manners. From your post, I didn't feel at all that you disrespected Islam or even intended to disrespect Islam. I think you said sorry because you didn't know what else to say, and it shows your good intention that you said you're sorry because I think you felt awkward that you didn't perhaps inform her from the beginning what you were trying to accomplish with your movements. I think it's frankly a sign of good manners that the first thing that you thought to say in such a situation is "sorry" even though of course you did nothing for which you needed to apologize. So, brother, relax. And please keep up your prayers!

Best Wishes,

(And peace be upon you)
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Did i approach wrong socially Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Did i approach wrong socially