× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 90 visibility 12469

Rukya Training in London - FREE

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Assalaam alaikum.

This weekend I was attending the Rukya Seminar in London, this was my second time attending.

The Course I am taking specifically deals with cases of possession. The method follows the strict sunnah according to ahadeeth of when the Prophet pbuh performed rukya on persons who were possessed.

In contrast to todays practitioners who use questionable methods and violence in order to exorcise the jinn, we find in most cases the exorcisms were unsuccessful and more often than not - caused the person patient harm. In some cases, women lost their unborn child due to the practitioner kicking the woman in her stomach repeatedly. And worse. Not going to mention how worse here. But I have seen the evidence and it is disturbing

In the Muslim world, we have no regulation when it comes to rukya.

in sha Allah, this is about to change.

In the UK, we are attempting to learn how to do rukya the authentic and little known way, where reciting ayaat is not even necessary - as per the sunnah of the prophet pbuh when he exorcised jinn from the affected. Of course, reciting ayaat is beneficial and a form of rukya in itself, and we do recite ayaat - but we know it is not necessary and the method relies more on other factors than the recitation itself.

Yes, I know, it was shocking for me to learn. And though I have read Ibn Taymiyyah Essay on the Jinn by Abu Bilal Ameena Philips, I found the work to be totally confuddling and contradictory in places of importance - and so - I reject that work in lieu of what I am learning now which makes a lot of sense and follows the same method which the prophet Muhammad pbuh followed.

As I mentioned above, this method is little known and rare in the world today, and we seek to revive it for the sake of Allah.

If anyone is living in and around London area and would like to get involved and learn Rukya, (Brothers Only), shoot me a PM in sha Allah.

Scimi
    | Likes Finding MEMO, noraina liked this post

15noje9 1 - Rukya Training in London - FREE
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Rukya Training in London - FREE

welcome back bro.... Why are you interested in it..? For I've heard that jinn can also harm raki
    Last edited by azc; 02-27-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Allah (swt) knows best
    chat Quote

M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

...maybe you could post notes and subject material on the forum..

its would be like going to uni again.

except less photocopying costs :|
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 02-27-2017 at 02:03 PM. Reason: constantine was cool.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    welcome back bro....
    Wa'alykum salaam akhi. This weekend was eventful

Why are you interested in it..? For I've heard that jinn can also harm raki
    I was affected in my ancient past by jinn and black magic and this continued for years, and when I was better I decided to learn as much as I could by reading whatever I could find on the subject from Muslim sources. I wanted to ensure I was doing all I can to be protected and aware of these evil magicians etc, and to know how to recognize an affected person.

When I learnt Hijama last year (I am qualified to practice hijama therapy) I discovered that the teacher was also a raqhi who had travelled the world in order to find the authentic method from sunnah - and I was informed that he learnt the authentic way from only a handful of Muslims who knew the method properly. The rest he found were taking stabs in the dark, so to speak - just take a look at youtube to see what I mean.

In fact, in the case of Abdur-Rauf Ben Halima, the Algerian French guy who converses with Jinn and all that funky stuff - we find this is out of the sunnah and dangerous as the raqhi's tell us in one breath "do not believe the jinn" and in the next he has long conversations with them, but not in the host body - he claims he can transfer the jinn into another body and the jinn speaks thru this "other body". The problem we find here is that the jinn personality which manifests in the host body is always different to the jinn personality which manifests in the patient - he is deluding himself.

I've been attending these seminars and speaking with my teacher over the phone on a somewhat regular basis - and studying the works he gives me.

Last night I performed Rukya to identify whether the patient has a jinn and the jinn manifested in the patient. I managed to hold it in the neck and then I released it back into the body as we did not have time to do rukya on the patient.

I constantly have family asking me what my fascination with Rukya is, and whether I become afraid and all the usual questions - they do not apply to me.

Like I said, I have been affected in the past and the experience almost destroyed me - Allahu Akbar - without HIM, who knows how I would have ended up.

Since that time though, I became vigilant on myself and my environment - my parents are Indian Muslim and around my house were taweez and other stuff which they held onto for years. They also used to believe in Darga's (grave worship) as many Indian Muslims do. I realised that my problems began within my own household and it took a few years before my parents decided to give up on the darga worship but the taweez took a lot longer - literally in the past three years they have stopped taweez.

My household today, is happy and loving - compared to how it was before when the arguments were over silly nonsensical things and blown hugely out of proportion.

When I discovered that my Hijama teacher was also a well known Raqi, I picked his brains, explained my experiences and thoughts, and he told me "You should learn this sunnah, you have a natural gravitation towards it".

And so, here I am, a student of my teacher,

Alhamdulillah.

Hope this helps.

Scimi
    Last edited by Scimitar; 02-27-2017 at 05:26 PM.
    | Likes DriftingCloudz, Finding MEMO liked this post

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A. View Post
    ...maybe you could post notes and subject material on the forum..

its would be like going to uni again.

except less photocopying costs :|
    Can you learn kung fu from a book?

No.

So why do you expect to learn Rukya, which deals with the invisible, by reading about it? The lessons are practical, and have to be attended.

Writing about it here, will risk members attempting to do rukya for posession cases by themselves and with no experience - endangering themselves and the patient as well - NOT ADVISED.

This has to be learnt teacher to student.

I made this thread for those who are interested in learning this sunnah and live in and around London UK - as we are attempting to organise learning sessions in controlled environments - the sessions/course is free on the condition that once you have learnt the method - you do not charge the patient or his/her family for your time.

Scimi
    Last edited by Scimitar; 02-27-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    | Likes Finding MEMO liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

..ok.

...i could so learn kung fu from a book though.

if it had pictures and stuff.

...dude make a youtube video!!

also..

https://youtu.be/-MZ01Rba7HQ
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 02-27-2017 at 02:42 PM. Reason: ..and so i went from constantine to mystery men.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

...i could so learn kung fu from a book though.
    You'd get your behind whooped lol

"Boards, Don't Hit Back" - Bruce Lee recognize your hubris.

Scimi

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

agreed.. i once threw a punch and it turned out to be a headlock..

literally like an inch from my face!
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

agreed.. i once threw a punch and it turned out to be a headlock..

literally like an inch from my face!
    "Beards - Do Hit Back" - Scimitar

Scimi

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok apparently the trick is... not to cross streams!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok apparently the trick is... not to cross streams!

Help me understand this men/women logic in Islam?

ok...il be the green hornet and you can be kato :|

or...

il be inspector cleouseau and you can be cato.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 02-27-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok...il be the green hornet and you can be kato :|
    I'm more Lone Ranger, needing no side-kick.

Scimi

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ah fair enough..

let us know how you get on.
    chat Quote

azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    Wa'alykum salaam akhi. This weekend was eventful I was affected in my ancient past by jinn and black magic and this continued for years, and when I was better I decided to learn as much as I could by reading whatever I could find on the subject from Muslim sources. I wanted to ensure I was doing all I can to be protected and aware of these evil magicians etc, and to know how to recognize an affected person.When I learnt Hijama last year (I am qualified to practice hijama therapy) I discovered that the teacher was also a raqhi who had travelled the world in order to find the authentic method from sunnah - and I was informed that he learnt the authentic way from only a handful of Muslims who knew the method properly. The rest he found were taking stabs in the dark, so to speak - just take a look at youtube to see what I mean.In fact, in the case of Abdur-Rauf Ben Halima, the Algerian French guy who converses with Jinn and all that funky stuff - we find this is out of the sunnah and dangerous as the raqhi's tell us in one breath "do not believe the jinn" and in the next he has long conversations with them, but not in the host body - he claims he can transfer the jinn into another body and the jinn speaks thru this "other body". The problem we find here is that the jinn personality which manifests in the host body is always different to the jinn personality which manifests in the patient - he is deluding himself.In fact - my teacher travelled with Ben Halima and his students when he was in the UK, and by the end of Ben Halima's time here in the UK, he was left with only two of his students and the rest had left him after my teacher exposed his method as "unislamic and out of the sunnah and dangerous".I've been attending these seminars and speaking with my teacher over the phone on a regular basis - and studying the works he gives me.Last night I performed Rukya to identify whether the patient has a jinn and the jinn manifested in the patient. I managed to hold it in the neck and then I released it back into the body as we did not have time to do rukya on the patient, but now we know the patient is affected, treatment can start in sha Allah.I constantly have family asking me what my fascination with Rukya is, and whether I become afraid and all the usual questions - they do not apply to me.Like I said, I have been affected in the past and the experience almost destroyed me - Allahu Akbar - without HIM, I would have been, who knows how I would have ended up.Since that time though, I became vigilant on myself and my environment - my parents are Indian Muslim and around my house were taweez and other stuff which they held onto for years. They also used to believe in Darga's (grave worship) as many Indian Muslims do. I realised that my problems began within my own household and it took a few years before my parents decided to give up on the darga worship but the taweez took a lot longer - literally in the past three years they have stopped taweez.My household today, is happy and loving - compared to how it was before when the arguments were over silly nonsensical things and blown hugely out of proportion.When I discovered that my Hijama teacher was also a well known Raqi, I picked his brains, explained my experiences and thoughts, and he told me "You should learn this sunnah, you have a natural gravitation towards it.And so, here I am, a student of my teacher, Alhamdulillah.Hope this helps.Scimi
    Thanks for this detail. Since you've deep knowledge of this field so plz tell me: how and why jinn possess and how we can protect ourselves from them..?

Allah (swt) knows best
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

johnny depp tonto train620x412 1 - Rukya Training in London - FREE

wear a hat.

..im sorry i couldnt resist.

wwwislamicboardcom - Rukya Training in London - FREE

...or a beard

sorry couldnt do it..

wwwislamicboardcom - Rukya Training in London - FREE
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 02-27-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks for this detail. Since you've deep knowledge of this field so plz tell me:
    Actually, I do not have a deep knowledge of this field at all. I studied on my own for years and realized after attending the seminars that what I believed to be true - was not authentic.

I'm a student, and a blank page at this time on this subject. SubhanAllah.

how and why jinn possess and how we can protect ourselves from them..?
    Allahu Alam.

We don't ask the Jinn questions such as "How did you come to possess this person" simply because - the Jinn will lie.

And this is why those youtube raqhi's such as Ben Halima are foolish for entertaining dialogue with the Jinn.

We only focus on the extraction - and do not entertain any conversation with the Jinn. But we do command it to leave in the name of Allah.

Scimi
    | Likes Finding MEMO, noraina liked this post

chat Quote

azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

johnny depp tonto train620x412 1 - Rukya Training in London - FREEwear a hat...im sorry i couldnt resist.search?ieUTF 8&ampclientms android orange gb&ampsourceandroid browser&ampqloneranger&ampgfe rdcr&ampeiUUq0WM7XM5TW8Ael 4ygAg#gfe rdcr&ampimgrczrm4B5EOdPmSSM - Rukya Training in London - FREE...or a beardsorry couldnt do it..xqxdeoafyizwryjxujzp - Rukya Training in London - FREE
    really.....? You mean hat has magic power to keep them away..?

Allah (swt) knows best
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well, my hair is bad so

Scimi

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

its just a hat dude..
    no actually they are magic..

9.99 for you!

no i read somewhere.. cover your head for fear of your lord..

although i really cant remember where.
    its just a hat dude.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

no i read somewhere.. cover your head for fear of your lord..

although i really cant remember where.
    that's in the spaghetti monster handbook - they worship their imaginary deity by wearing microwavable plastic containers on their head - stops the spaghetti from dripping onto their selves.

Scimi

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Rukya Training in London - FREE Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Rukya Training in London - FREE