× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 70 visibility 7957

People you do not like by first impression by the face

brightness_1
    Account Disabled on Request
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I am kind of lost in this. I have the feeling about it, but i am not sure where to place it.

There are people you will see in your life, you haven't even said hello or how are you doing. You don't know them and they don't know you..just by seeing their face ..you do not like them. I am sure many of us have experienced this also.

Why is this? Is this because they lack noor? Or is it from sheytan this feeling? Or is it maybe a psychological thing?
    | Likes Umm Abed liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

re: People you do not like by first impression by the face

Face is reflective of the heart. If someone is friendly and kind hearted, then his/her friendliness and kindness will be reflected on the face, and people will have good impression on him/her. But if someone is arrogant, then his/her arrogance will be reflected on the face, and people will have bad impression on him/her.
    | Likes Simple_Person, Umm Abed, Aryeh Jay liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    Face is reflective of the heart. If someone is friendly and kind hearted, then his/her friendliness and kindness will be reflected on the face, and people will have good impression on him/her. But if someone is arrogant, then his/her arrogance will be reflected on the face, and people will have bad impression on him/her.
    Jazakallahu khairan, i always had such a feeling, but it stayed a feeling. so i can be at ease to stay away from these people if i have that feeling towards somebody? Just greet and nothing more.
    | Likes Umm Abed, Mrciful_Servant liked this post
    chat Quote

Umm♥Layth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A person's character doesn't necessarily show on their face. There's people who seem bitter, sad and/or dark and it could be for a number of reasons, but once you get to know them, you realize they are good company.

Don't judge a book by its cover.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's nonsense,

I walk the streets in deep thought usually and people I know, sometimes comment how I look unapproachable and angry - yet I'm really not feeling unapproachable or angry - just deep thought.

When we frown, our facial expressions change to one of concern and thought - no one likes to disturb someone who is concentrating.

Problem with this is - the frown expression is also very similar to one of hatred, disgust and irritability, annoyance. So naturally, people would think "bad face" - but it's not.

Scimi
    | Likes Umm Abed, Finding MEMO, Aryeh Jay liked this post

15noje9 1 - People you do not like by first impression by the face
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    That's nonsense,

I walk the streets in deep thought usually and people I know, sometimes comment how I look unapproachable and angry - yet I'm really not feeling unapproachable or angry - just deep thought.

When we frown, our facial expressions change to one of concern and thought - no one likes to disturb someone who is concentrating.

Problem with this is - the frown expression is also very similar to one of hatred, disgust and irritability, annoyance. So naturally, people would think "bad face" - but it's not.

Scimi
    I am not talking about face expression that can be changed anytime depend on mood and feeling. But about aura. Friendly people and arrogant people exude different aura on their faces that can affect the feeling of people who see them. That's why if we want to be loved by the others we must eliminate the arrogance from our heart.

Nonsense?. Just try, my brother. Just try. Throw away arrogance from your heart. In Shaa Allah, you will be surprised when you see many people smile at you although you don't know them.

| Likes Simple_Person, Umm Abed liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Normally, the heart does reflect on the face, as does the soul. The more sins you commit, the more your heart grows dark and the darker it grows, the darker your face grows as well.

In addition to that, there is also all that GMO and pesticides drenched body eroding foods, creams, hairsprays and other products that makes you look all mean and grumpy looking.

In addition, some people just look a certain way based on their disposition at a given time. I normally get tell i look mad/mean and i should smile more often while at the same time i get told i'm the nicest person they met in their life.

In addition, our own disposition makes us like/dislike someone else just based on what is in our heart/mind.

So it all subjective and a combination of a number of things.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's nonsense,

Scimi
    I am not talking about people showing anger or certain facial expression. When they even smile, this thing that i am talking about you could say you see.

Brother @ardianto says exactly what i mean. These people no matter what kind of facial expression they show..i have that strange feeling to stay away from them. I have time to time seen this "aura thing" even as when i was a culture-Muslim but also when i was an atheist. With people i have never met in my entire life or even spoke to them.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am not talking about face expression that can be changed anytime depend on mood and feeling. But about aura. Friendly people and arrogant people exude different aura on their faces that can affect the feeling of people who see them. That's why if we want to be loved by the others we must eliminate the arrogance from our heart.

Nonsense?. Just try, my brother. Just try. Throw away arrogance from your heart. In Shaa Allah, you will be surprised when you see many people smile at you although you don't know them.

I have seen this as a Muslim with myself in the recent years especially the last 1-2 years. It is strange, a lot of people despite me being a foreigner suddenly greet or ask for directions or any other help. It is strange, because in the past as an atheist i also smiled and was "content" but not what you expect, but strangely as a Muslim i have had a very different outcome doing the same thing.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Umm Abed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    On A Mission
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person View Post
    I am not talking about people showing anger or certain facial expression. When they even smile, this thing that i am talking about you could say you see.

Brother @ardianto says exactly what i mean. These people no matter what kind of facial expression they show..i have that strange feeling to stay away from them. I have time to time seen this "aura thing" even as when i was a culture-Muslim but also when i was an atheist. With people i have never met in my entire life or even spoke to them.
    This topic brings to mind the importance of smiling and having a cheerful face in fact it is sunnah, and if smiling is charity it just goes to show how important good character and a pleasant demeanour is in Islam, alhamdulillah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed View Post
    This topic brings to mind the importance of smiling and having a cheerful face in fact it is sunnah, and if smiling is charity it just goes to show how important good character and a pleasant demeanour is in Islam, alhamdulillah.
    Yeah but sister it is not really the smile..somebody could smile at you..but you do not like them. Based on what? Just a feeling that you do not like them..rather feel disgusted and want to stay away from them.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So, you're superstitious then.

Islam came to do away with superstition, and here I find you judging a person without having ever spoken to them, because you feel they are evil, and you even stretch this rubbish with the "aura" talk.

I believe I was right in the parkour thread - you're the type of person who is afraid of his own shadow.

I pray Allah gives you courage to smile back next time.

When someone smiles at you, and you do not return the courtesy of smiling back - guess what? it makes you a Miser.

And the Prophet pbuh never passed a person without smiling at them.

Scimi
    Last edited by MuslimInshallah; 03-13-2017 at 10:33 PM.

chat Quote

noraina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    * Tawakkul *
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa alaykum assalam

This just reminded me of this hadith:

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "The souls are (like) an army joined (in the world of spirits) whichever souls knew each other (in that world) are attracted towards each other (in this world) and whichever remained distant and indifferent (there) are disinterested to each other (in this world)"
    (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Kitaab Ahaadeeth al-Anbiyaa’, Baab al-Arwaah junood mujannadah).

Note, this is *not* an excuse for not liking someone for no reason, lol, we shouldn't always judge a book by its cover. Someone may seem a little 'unlikeable' at first, but I know a few people are come across as 'gruff' and 'harsh' initially but when you get to know them and earn their trust they're real gems ma'sha'Allah. Believe me, if we could tell who was right or not right from their face, people would have far less problems than they have right now.

Altho what I like about this above hadith is that I feel the same thing. Sometimes I have met someone who I have immediately just felt such a connection with, as if we did know each other from before and recognise that. It happens rarely, but it's beautiful when it does.

Of course, there are those which you never seem to get quite along with. It happens, altho we still must always ensure we are not judging someone or holding unnecessary grudges without reason.

Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi Ala Deenik
    Oh turner of the Hearts make my heart firm on Your Deen

islamb 1 - People you do not like by first impression by the face

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So, you're superstitious then.

Islam came to do away with superstition, and here I find you judging a person without having ever spoken to them, because you feel they are evil - .

Scimi
    Sub'han'Allah, you of all the people here understand the LEAST what i try to say. I expect more of you dude. Instead of trying to ask questions and find out what this "feeling" is that i am talking about, you just put it in the corner of superstition. Brother @ardianto is much older than me, has much more knowledge, wisdom and understanding than me. He also has much more life experience than me. So he confirming what i am trying to ask/say is not based on just some mere feeling. This should make your curiosity light up of..how come two separate people say exact same thing.
    Last edited by MuslimInshallah; 03-13-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Umm Abed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    On A Mission
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah but sister it is not really the smile..somebody could smile at you..but you do not like them. Based on what? Just a feeling that you do not like them..rather feel disgusted and want to stay away from them.
    I suppose not everyone gets along with anyone so, that is why not everyone are close friends, for eg. so, in the same way people do keep a distance from some people for no apparent reason other than they're just not meant to be friends.. if it makes sense..
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bro, when you start talking about aura's and the like - you lose me into the world of sci-fi BS.

Grow up and convince me using valid arguments and not your superstitions, thanks.

As I mentioned in the post above - Islam came to do away with superstitions. Yet here you are entertaining them.

To smile is a charity - those who do not smile back are miserly people who think they know a strangers soul, just by their gut feeling.

COME BACK Ardi, where did you GOOOooooo?

Scimi
    Last edited by MuslimInshallah; 03-13-2017 at 10:36 PM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sub'han'Allah, you of all the people here understand the LEAST what i try to say. I expect more of you dude.
    Don't try to say it - JUST SAY IT.

Stop beating around the bush and tell us that your gut feeling is giving you bad vibes about certain people even if they seem friendly and smile at you - meanwhile there's you, unable to justify this negativity towards the stranger and so you come here and make this thread.

When someone smiles at you - you smile back, You do not frown like an ox and move on. Savvy?

Instead of trying to ask questions and find out what this "feeling" is that i am talking about, you just put it in the corner of superstition. Brother @ardianto is much older than me has, much more knowledge, wisdom and understanding than me. He also has much more life experience than me. So he confirming what i am trying to ask/say is not based on just some mere feeling. This should make your curiosity light up of..how come two separate people say exact same thing.
    The more you entertain this Feeling with Aura talk - the more you make it supersitious lol.

I can tell you what it is you are feeling, you just don't like non Muslims because thet are not like you - admit it. Don't be a liar to your own self and gloss over with "this feeling" and "aura" talk dude.

Scimi
    Last edited by MuslimInshallah; 03-13-2017 at 10:38 PM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by noraina View Post
    Wa alaykum assalam

This just reminded me of this hadith:

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "The souls are (like) an army joined (in the world of spirits) whichever souls knew each other (in that world) are attracted towards each other (in this world) and whichever remained distant and indifferent (there) are disinterested to each other (in this world)"
    (Saheeh al-Bukhaari, Kitaab Ahaadeeth al-Anbiyaa’, Baab al-Arwaah junood mujannadah).

Note, this is *not* an excuse for not liking someone for no reason, lol, we shouldn't always judge a book by its cover. Someone may seem a little 'unlikeable' at first, but I know a few people are come across as 'gruff' and 'harsh' initially but when you get to know them and earn their trust they're real gems ma'sha'Allah. Believe me, if we could tell who was right or not right from their face, people would have far less problems than they have right now.

Altho what I like about this above hadith is that I feel the same thing. Sometimes I have met someone who I have immediately just felt such a connection with, as if we did know each other from before and recognise that. It happens rarely, but it's beautiful when it does.

Of course, there are those which you never seem to get quite along with. It happens, altho we still must always ensure we are not judging someone or holding unnecessary grudges without reason.
    Sister, this is not that. It is not if a person is looking angry by nature or in deep thought and thus facial feature adapt to that deep thought...or having a neutral face or have made an insult to somebody else. ...just some i can't bring it in to words. Or even because the souls before this live were not close to each other. You just see the face and even if it is laughing/smiling ..as if you you see something deprived of noor ...i don't know which words to use. But this is only with the face. There are other situations if somebody is a cynical person you do not see this for example on their face..but feel this bad vibe when you are around them. Very gloomy and negative feeling..

So people who are cynical i do not see that on their faces what i am talking about. However these people that i talk about i see them now and then. It could be years later that i encounter one.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

-
    I'm not gonna talk to you anymore. As no real beneficial talk comes out between us for you or for me.

Peace.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Talk about Aura's

Listen to me - this nonsense about Aura's is absolute kuffar talk.

There's no such study into Aura's by the Muslims and we have the inference of "Nur" which is reflected light - in synch with the Abrahamic traditions - what they call an Halo.

If one has Noor, it becomes a thing talked about by those who notice it - why? Because it's not so common to see someone with Nur on their face.

When someone doesn't have this Nur - do they suddenly have this negative aura? NO - they just remain in their natural state - not their heightened state.

Scimi
    Last edited by MuslimInshallah; 03-13-2017 at 10:40 PM.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! People you do not like by first impression by the face Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. People you do not like by first impression by the face