Assalam mu alikum

So i read this

I am a sunni muslim btw i do not know who imam muhammad al baqir is

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (a.s.) has said,

“On the day of Qiyāma a person would be presented before Allah. He will be having a streak of blood (like one gets a cut while shaving). He will say,

‘By Allah, I have not killed anyone. Not have I co-operated with anyone’s murder.’ Allah will say, ‘Yes, but one day you spoke about a believer and your words caused him to be killed. Hence you are responsible for his murder.’”

Another one Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says
Prophet (saw) said
“By the Almighty who appointed me with Prophethood, If all the creatures of the heavens and the earth participate in the murder of a Muslim and be pleased upon that, then Allah would surely involve them in punishment and send them all to Hell.”

I dont know if this is a true hadeeth or not

Im wondering because i sold someone a weapon that can kill (which i did) but not for the intention to kill a believer ... and if that person commits a murder will i to then get the same sin because i supplied him the weapon that killed a believer?

I may have also been pleased with a killing a muslim before but i cannot remember should i just repent?

When i read things like this i get so paranoid about my past life ... last thing i want is to live the rest of my life worshiping allah only to find out on the day of judgement im responsible for a murder