× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 1404

How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead

Muslimah inshal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead

Report bad ads?

I've created this thread for us to know what a person would wish to have changed in the past when their father or mother or someone of his/her family member died .

Sorry if I hurt someone with my post . Please forgive me How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead

what a person would wish to have changed in the past

That is not the Muslim way. What is written for you will come to pass, such is qadr. We accept it and move forward.
    Last edited by aaj; 04-03-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    chat Quote

talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal View Post
    I've created this thread for us to know what a person would wish to have changed in the past when their father or mother or someone of his/her family member died .

Sorry if I hurt someone with my post . Please forgive me How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead
    Sister ,

The topic the thread and your explanation(Q) seems diversified.

am answering to the topic, How do you feel when your parents die ?

I felt that I can NEVER EVER forget my Mom and without her seems like a part my of body is missing and it can never be replaced and life would NEVER EVER BE THE SAME.

But as they say time can heal the wounds it did in a couple of years. But I am happy & hopeful Allah ar Rahman will unite us again , Inshallah. Ameen.
    chat Quote

whosebob's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I was happy that my father's suffering was over and that he passed his test in life Alhamdullilah. His in a much better place mashallah. I will miss him but I do my best everyday to make duaa for him mashallah.

When I miss my father, I picture us together again inshallah. I make duaa for him for Jannah firdous.

There is a hadith that sais that our Parents that are deceased will ask Allah where all the presents they are receiving has comes from. Allah will tell them that it from their righteous children mashallah. That's why I have a wish list. I make duaa that Allah gives my Father specific presents from me like a nice cup of tea etc It is just my way of keeping in contact with my dad mashallah and it does make one feel better. Just because they passed away does'nt mean you can't do something for them inshallah.
    | Likes Muslimah inshal liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by whosebob View Post
    I was happy that my father's suffering was over and that he passed his test in life Alhamdullilah. His in a much better place mashallah. I will miss him but I do my best everyday to make duaa for him mashallah.

When I miss my father, I picture us together again inshallah. I make duaa for him for Jannah firdous.

There is a hadith that sais that our Parents that are deceased will ask Allah where all the presents they are receiving has comes from. Allah will tell them that it from their righteous children mashallah. That's why I have a wish list. I make duaa that Allah gives my Father specific presents from me like a nice cup of tea etc It is just my way of keeping in contact with my dad mashallah and it does make one feel better. Just because they passed away does'nt mean you can't do something for them inshallah.
    Jazaka allahu Khairan brother for taking time to respond . Sorry if I hurt you or someone else here but wallahi I don't mean to hurt anyone How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead . It seems like some didn't like the question i just wanted to know how it feels without a father or a mother because i see it's a difficult situation to overcome. Alhamdulillah for everything . What can I ask for alhamdulillah .
    May Allah grant your dad Jannah al Firdous with the prophet Muhammad saw . Amiin ya rab al 'alamiin.

P.S. I will make dua for your dad inshallah .

Again, sorry if I hurt someone .
    chat Quote

whosebob's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Shuckran for your Duaas mashallah. I will make duaa for you family as well inshallah.

Salam.
    | Likes Muslimah inshal liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by whosebob View Post
    Shuckran for your Duaas mashallah. I will make duaa for you family as well inshallah.

Salam.
    Jazaka allahu Khairan . May Allah ease your pain Amiin ya rab !!
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How a person feels when her/his father or mother is dead