× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1196

Share with us the jewels of Islam that your learnt along the way, inshallah.

whosebob's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

We as believers must share information with others, so that others may also learn something. What took us lots of time and effort can easily be shared with those that are eager to learn, inshallah. So share something, inshallah. What is your favourite hadith? What is you favourite quote? etc

Here is mine.

Allah is supreme, yet he takes a created being as a friend, mashallah.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    greenhill's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Share with us the jewels of Islam that your learnt along the way, inshallah.

I'm not sure if we can say this is a 'jewel', but personally feel that many (myself primarily) do things out of routine, expectations or what is felt to be normal course of living when we are rewarded for our actions based on our intentions. The intention is only counted if the deed is in Allah's cause. So, the fact that i work daily to get my pay at the end of the month to pay my bills etc gets nothing in the form of rewards... But if my intention was to go out and work because Allah tells us to earn an honest living and to take care of our responsibilities etc it counts for something. Very 'fine' distinction but there is one.

Very difficult to tune my head on this one... (Correct me if i am mistaken)..

As long as my heart does beat, I shall live, not lie
    For when my heart does stop its beat, with truth, I die.
    chat Quote

Bobbyflay23's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Share with us the jewels of Islam that your learnt along the way, inshallah.

Read ayatul kursi after every prayer to be garenteed jannah I believe the Hadith is classified as sahih but some scholars say it's Hassan
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Share with us the jewels of Islam that your learnt along the way, inshallah. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Share with us the jewels of Islam that your learnt along the way, inshallah.