Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question about Prayers

Report bad ads?

Assalamualaikum,

I had a question that I can't seem to find the answer for. I am a female and I have recently become very religious in previous couple of years and every time I pray my Salah I get this sudden heatwave and it seems as if the wind has stopped and there is direct heat on top of my head, my forehead and neck. This has been happening for quite sometime now and when I asked around one person said that its due to the intensity in my prayers. Although this is a compliment that anyone would love to hear regarding their prayers, I just wanted to know if anyone else experiences this too and if this is normal.

Thank you.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Bobbyflay23's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Question about Prayers

format_quote Originally Posted by MIK View Post
    Assalamualaikum,

I had a question that I can't seem to find the answer for. I am a female and I have recently become very religious in previous couple of years and every time I pray my Salah I get this sudden heatwave and it seems as if the wind has stopped and there is direct heat on top of my head, my forehead and neck. This has been happening for quite sometime now and when I asked around one person said that its due to the intensity in my prayers. Although this is a compliment that anyone would love to hear regarding their prayers, I just wanted to know if anyone else experiences this too and if this is normal.

Thank you.
    Yea I feel as if it's the feeling of iman and stuff for me it depends on the weather if it's cold or normal out then I when I pray i get chills on my back and stuff and I feel in awe but when it's hot my entire body feels hot I actually miss it as it's been gone for the longest time
    chat Quote

MIK's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I live in Canada so its pretty much cold all the time here and it only happens when I pray. As soon as I stop I literally feel much better as in I can breathe.
    chat Quote

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by MIK View Post
    Assalamualaikum,

Thank you.

I think its worth getting yourself checked with a Raqi (One who performs Ruqya in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah) as you want to rule out the effects of possible evil. Are you able to locate a reliable Raqi in your area? Definitely get yourself checked out as soon as possible as they will be able to give you the best possible advice regarding this issue.
    Question about Prayers

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    ahmed.younes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah View Post

I think its worth getting yourself checked with a Raqi (One who performs Ruqya in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah) as you want to rule out the effects of possible evil. Are you able to locate a reliable Raqi in your area? Definitely get yourself checked out as soon as possible as they will be able to give you the best possible advice regarding this issue.
    If you're unable to find a raqi or you're just uncomfortable with the whole idea, try performing self ruqya. 2 minutes is all it takes. Here's a link that explains all you need to know inshallah http://www.aburuqya.com/self-ruqya

May Allah grant you cure sister
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Question about Prayers Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Question about Prayers