star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Today I felt Anger

Report bad ads?

i dont normally get into dispute,angry sitautions but when i do,it quickly escalates and gets UGLY.i had nasty dispute and satan tricked me.even though,i didnt do anything (only verbal),i felt anger overwhelmed me.after the incident,i make lots of istighfar and feel calmer.is this act sunnah or bidah(innovation?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Umm Malik's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Today I felt Anger

to make istighfar after sining is a good thing Allah mention it in the Quran and it also chelp you to control your self and to be aware of your sin more than the one who didn't even feel like he did a bed thing ... this also by the time will manage your anger because the anger is from shaytan ... but when after each anger you ask for forgiveness ... shaytan will not like this , so he will stop forcing you to anger .
    Allah knows best .
    ( 135 ) And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know.
    ( 136 ) Those - their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Today I felt Anger Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Today I felt Anger