Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jerusalem sold to Israel 6 months before Trump's announcement

Report bad ads?

Asalamu alaikum everyone

I just wanted to share a video I recently came across and wanted to get your views on it.

This video appears to suggest that at the last Riyadh Summit in May this year, i.e. I think Trump's famous sword dance visit, it was decided that Jerusalem would be handed over to Israel and the US embassy would move there. The Arabic version of this video was published approximately 6 months before the announcement by Trump.

I also found another interesting article claiming the Saudis offered another city for Palestine as it's capital which seems to support the claim in the video:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...-of-palestine/

What do you all think? Is this 'FAKE NEWS', conspiracy theories or may it have some weight?

Wasalam
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    anatolian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Jerusalem sold to Israel 6 months before Trump's announcement

We dont know if America revealed their plans to Saudis. They dont mind to be open about their imperialistic plans. What we know is the saudis dont seem to be understanding or caring the problems of their northern brothers. Ofcourse this refers to the current government. I believe there are millions over there who care.

Now America wants to dominate the entire middle east. They need the oil more than any time.
    Jerusalem sold to Israel 6 months before Trump's announcement

“Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi
    chat Quote

Sho Islam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    We dont know if America revealed their plans to Saudis. They dont mind to be open about their imperialistic plans. What we know is the saudis dont seem to be understanding or caring the problems of their northern brothers. Ofcourse this refers to the current government. I believe there are millions over there who care.

Now America wants to dominate the entire middle east. They need the oil more than any time.
    Yes brother I agree. I believe that vast most majority of the people in the middle eastern nations including Saudi care about the Palestinian issue.

I think something like the above, the US may not feel shy to hide from the public but rulers in Muslims countries (if the above were true) would want to hide from their own people, especially as the Arab spring was not too long ago...
    chat Quote

سيف الله's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam

Yes, its no big secret that the gulf sheiks, monarchs and dictators have been prostituting themselves for quite some time now. Now that America is losing interest in the middle east looks like their now going to bow down to the zionists.

Short video of how the US in collusion with the gulf sheiks and dictators has maintained control of the middle east up to this point

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Sho Islam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    Salaam

Yes, its no big secret that the gulf sheiks, monarchs and dictators have been prostituting themselves for quite some time now. Now that America is losing interest in the middle east looks like their now going to bow down to the zionists.

Short video of how the US in collusion with the gulf sheiks and dictators has maintained control of the middle east up to this point
    Walaikum salam

Yes, Noam Chomsky appears to understand the political motives of western governments well. I haven't looked into to a huge amount of what he has said but from what I have heard I don't disagree.

Though I find it a shame that there are so many of us Muslims oblivious to these issues.
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Jerusalem sold to Israel 6 months before Trump's announcement Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Jerusalem sold to Israel 6 months before Trump's announcement