star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Jedi
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Real Mt Sainai in Midian SaudiArabia?

Report bad ads?

Not sure if this is news or not among you good Muslims but thought i should share anyway..

There is a no archeological evidence that a large population ever lived nor could of ever lived around the Sinai area around the time of Moses which makes many dispute the very foundation of much of the Abrahamic faiths.
    The Bible states Moses took his people to Midian..There is a Midian in Saudi just across the sea from Sinai where there is indeed evidence of ancient habitations and signs that they were Hebrews right at the foot of a large mountain..And i dont think there is any historical evidence of Saina being called Midian.

Is this common Knowlage in the Muslim world?
    What are peoples views, Surley if true this is a coverup of Gods Truth and the very existance and Truth of the a dear Propet, In Islam is not Kufar menaing cover in any way relating to Allah , Truth or Prophets a serious sin?
    Either way, why conceal this knowlage?
    Last edited by beleiver; 03-20-2018 at 11:26 PM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Misbah-Abd's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Real Mt Sainai in Midian SaudiArabia?

The Quran states that Musa a.s. went to Midian and married and lived for 8 years there. He then started to migrate back to Egypt with his family where Allah Azza wa Jal led him to Al-Toor (Mount Sinai) to receive instructions to preach the message of Islam to Pharoah and to release the Children of Israel. As Muslims we accept what was revealed in the Quran and authentic Sunnah. What some man thinks that contradicts that is of no concern to the Muslim. And Allah Knows Best

"When a person sees the road as too long, he weakens in his walk." - Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Jedi
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How is it certain Al-Toor is on the Sinaia penisular and not in Midian?
    And which verse is this revealed? There is a verse called al-toor i dont think this mentions Moses?
    chat Quote

JustTime's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    كـٌنٍ مـَع‬ الـلُّـہ
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by beleiver View Post

Not sure if this is news or not among you good Muslims but thought i should share anyway..

There is a no archeological evidence that a large population ever lived nor could of ever lived around the Sinai area around the time of Moses which makes many dispute the very foundation of much of the Abrahamic faiths.
    The Bible states Moses took his people to Midian..There is a Midian in Saudi just across the sea from Sinai where there is indeed evidence of ancient habitations and signs that they were Hebrews right at the foot of a large mountain..And i dont think there is any historical evidence of Saina being called Midian.

Is this common Knowlage in the Muslim world?
    What are peoples views, Surley if true this is a coverup of Gods Truth and the very existance and Truth of the a dear Propet, In Islam is not Kufar menaing cover in any way relating to Allah , Truth or Prophets a serious sin?
    Either way, why conceal this knowlage?
    No it isn't, now stop spreading vile lies and Fear Allah
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Jedi
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime View Post
    No it isn't, now stop spreading vile lies and Fear Allah
    I am obviously not going to beleive you because you say, no offence, but why is it a vile lie?

What evidence here are you disputing?

I fear Allaha, the light of the heavens and the earth , the Truth.
    | Likes talibilm liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    كـٌنٍ مـَع‬ الـلُّـہ
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am obviously not going to beleive you because you say, no offence, but why is it a vile lie?

What evidence here are you disputing?

I fear Allaha, the light of the heavens and the earth , the Truth.
    It has already been established Sinai is in Egypt this is an established fact and to suddenly dispute it, to get noticed and to look like you are unveiling some little known truth which you are not.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Jedi
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am not unveiling anything , i just posted an intresting video for disccusion, the theory is old, Ron Wyatt in the 70S i think first found evidence of a sea crossing to Midan from sinaia, then someone else went to midian and dicovered evidence of hebrews living in the area at the base of the mount where this fella in the vid made public his discoveries..

As is common theory , Sinai couldnt of supported hundreds of thousands of people and there is no archeology to support the claim which makes many people question the very Truth of the Abrahamic faith..So its not really established as fact that Moses went to Sinai is it, unless i am missing something, if so please tell?
    Surley the Truth is not afraid of scrutiny.
    Last edited by beleiver; 03-21-2018 at 01:09 AM.
    chat Quote

talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Many Islamic historical facts & artifacts are made to mess up or hidden by those under the influence of kuffars so its nothing wrong to discuss about them.

When Allah claims in his kalamullah that he has left some signs of which some are preserved and some have been completely destroyed just for us to read a lesson but some of those Muslim jahils under their (kuffars) influence have protected the historical places of Musa AS ( a jewish artifact near the crossing of red sea watch those videos by jews ) with a fence but have destroyed the house of Prophet and made a new building on it leading to also rumours of anti islamists that Prophet never existed.

So wallahu aalam who are exactly behind this sorrowful plight of the Ummah !!.

about this matter of Sinai am unsure and its nothing wrong to ponder on these things unless it goes against the kalamullah if its clearly mentioned in the Kalamullah that such an such a place is in the particular country though borders of some countries have changed say Al Hind in Arabic or India was spread untill Afghanistan is what we see in the old Maps .
    Last edited by talibilm; 03-21-2018 at 05:53 AM.
    | Likes beleiver liked this post

My Sect : No Sect

My Aqeedha : Aqeedha of Sahabas as in http://legacy.quran.com/112

Just a Muslim with Glorious Quran and (hadith) sunnah as my guide as in verse 41:33 '' And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    كـٌنٍ مـَع‬ الـلُّـہ
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am not unveiling anything , i just posted an intresting video for disccusion, the theory is old, Ron Wyatt in the 70S i think first found evidence of a sea crossing to Midan from sinaia, then someone else went to midian and dicovered evidence of hebrews living in the area at the base of the mount where this fella in the vid made public his discoveries..

As is common theory , Sinai couldnt of supported hundreds of thousands of people and there is no archeology to support the claim which makes many people question the very Truth of the Abrahamic faith..So its not really established as fact that Moses went to Sinai is it, unless i am missing something, if so please tell?
    Surley the Truth is not afraid of scrutiny.
    It is an established fact by Allah and his Messengers and to reject it rejection of such and that is disbelief, to believe the tales of modern archeologists over the Qadr and Ilm of Allah is Shirk.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Jedi
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I dont get what is established fact?

The name of the mountain is just a name, its not a location, even if mt Sinaia is on whats called the Sinia peninsula few people actually agree which mountain it is on that mountonous peninsula.
    There are several possibilites to the story, I think the Quran says or implies Moses first met Allaha on a mountan el Toor? then after the exodous went to Mt Sinaia where Islam was revealed? Or it could be the same? Prehaps the mountain in Midian was revisited by the hebrews as a holy site due to his first encounter with God which would explain the carvings and signs of encampments? Or it was where he took his people, or it just could be hebrews camped their on their later journeys..
    What ever the Truth i dont know but the name of the mountain does not change the Truth of the Quran or the message one atom, imho.

I find the story intresting as it exposes the Saudi regime hiding, concealing Truth..It amazes me how difficult it was for even someone working in a royal palace to gain access to that area.He was indeed a lucky man.

If any one has the verse from the Quran that does indeed make plain the location of mt Sinai please share?
    Also the location of where the hebrews were dwelling before the exodous, its commonly beleived it was around Cairo but a logical investigation going on archeology with a different time line would suggest Rameses to the north which would make the redsea crossing into Midian more compelling..
    chat Quote

14. Hide
Hey there! Real Mt Sainai in Midian SaudiArabia? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Real Mt Sainai in Midian SaudiArabia?