star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Advice on Prayer Please

Report bad ads?

Asalamu Alaykum, sorry in advance for any mistakes as this is my first post.

I am a young Muslimah by birth, but as I got older I started to listen to music and not be too keen on my prayer or fast. Alhamdulilah recently I went through a rough time with my grades and I realized that everything is in the hands of Allah and that I should just be patient and steadfast in my worship. However, recently I find it harder and harder to wake up for Fajr or stay up for 'Isha. Just a few weeks ago I was trying my best, and now I am seemingly content in praying late. Is there any advice for praying on time? Jazak
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ahmed.younes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Advice on Prayer Please

Prevention is the best cure. Avoid things that may lead to you feeling lazy. Things like over-sleeping, over-eating, and being headless all the time should be avoided. Make a schedule where your prayer is the priority, and stick to it. Making lots of dua is probably the most important aspect here. ask Allah swt for help... And don't give up, continue to strive and struggle

May Allah make it easy for all of the muslims to maintain a healthy schedule.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Advice on Prayer Please Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Advice on Prayer Please