Stoic's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media

Report bad ads?

Then they go on to post something about Allah.
    Ironic...
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    BeTheChange's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media

There are lots of different things which will annoy you, anger you, upset you etc.

You have to find a way to mange your emotions or deal with your emotions.

You can give dawah if appropriate, you can walk away i.e. disconnect from social media, you can ignore etc.

Pain and hardships allow you to grow spiritually Alhamdulilah so smile when a so called calamity befalls upon you.
    Alhamdulilah Allah swt is the greatest.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media

There's anything nothing wrong with people adding lists of people on social media regardless of gender as long as they don't have haraam intentions and they recommend each other to the obedience of Allah

What exactly don't you like?
    | Likes ChosenTCO liked this post

2dvls74 1 - I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media

2vw9341 1 - I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media

chat Quote

TufaylHussain's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeah, this is how the world is these days unfortunately, just make dua to allah
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    BeTheChange's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    There's anything nothing wrong with people adding lists of people on social media regardless of gender as long as they don't have haraam intentions and they recommend each other to the obedience of Allah

What exactly don't you like?
    You have to be careful about intentions because your initial intention may be good but because many people including myself forget about renewing intentions something good may turn into something bad very quickly.

I would personally avoid at all costs. Peace of mind that way Alhamdulillah.

Reminds me of this story.

Pain and hardships allow you to grow spiritually Alhamdulilah so smile when a so called calamity befalls upon you.
    Alhamdulilah Allah swt is the greatest.
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange View Post
    You have to be careful about intentions because your initial intention may be good but because many people including myself forget about renewing intentions something good may turn into something bad very quickly.

I would personally avoid at all costs. Peace of mind that way Alhamdulillah.

Reminds me of this story.

The main priority is to stay closest to Allah 's obedience - as is the measure with all situations - just as it is in mosques, on the bus, train, and street.
    And Allah knows best.

2dvls74 1 - I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media

2vw9341 1 - I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media

chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I don't like how muslims with different gender add each other on social media