star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Advice needed on Strange Situation

Report bad ads?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters, recently I’ve been dealing with a matter that is starting to creep me out because as of recently it has become more strange.

Frequently I have been dealing with episodes of sleep paralysis, and normally I would just recite in my head some sort of Islamic receipt until it went away as it is a weird experience.

But, recently this “sleep paralysis” has become different. My last couple of episodes of sleep paralysis have come very frequent twice in the past week and on the last occasion I remeber feeling like everything around me was shaking And my mouth was opening even when I would try to shut it and my eyes were twitching. I was reciting in my head over and over just to help myself stay calm but then, clear as day I could hear my name being called by someone and it sounded like it was right in front of me like someone was standing a foot away from my bed and said my name clear as day twice.

This is when I decided that these episodes of sleep paralysis were becoming abit unerving so naturally I seeked advice from people but this is still very very unerving as it was clear as day I could make it out as a male voice with sort of an inviting voice say my name clear as can be a foot away from my bed.

If anyone has any advice or knowledge on this situation and knows what it could be trying to communicate with me or has experience with this type of situation please do share anything.

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Jazakallah Brothers and Sisters and Thank you![/COLOR]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Advice needed on Strange Situation

Was it a deep sparkling voice that sounded pleasant, like a wise judge who was smiling whilst speaking in perfect english without the missing Ts and Gs we use in street lingo?
    Or was it an irritating mischevious sounding voice which sounded creepy and giggly?

Or anything else?
    Advice needed on Strange Situation

2dvls74 1 - Advice needed on Strange Situation

2vw9341 1 - Advice needed on Strange Situation

chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Advice needed on Strange Situation Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Advice needed on Strange Situation