star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dua to read for your mum when she has passed away

Report bad ads?

I lost my mum a few days ago .I am trying to be strong for my kids but it's so difficult.Nobody lives and loves you like your mum.I feel we take their love and dua for granted and nothing has hurt me more in my entire life than losing her .Does anyone know of a dua I can read constantly to help my mum now she has passed away .
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    HisServant's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dua to read for your mum when she has passed away

I don't know of such a specific dua and condolences about your loss. It takes time to deal with such grief, I have not experienced such as yet only with someone who was like a second-mother to me and died in my late teens. I still think about her oddly occasionally at about the same time she passed on, previously visioning her in my dreams, several times (seemingly happy) and that was comforting. I have no knowledge what Islam has stated or has been written about such experiences with loved ones with the exception of praying to be reunited with those whom is loved and generally for them having the best state in akhirah. Anyway, generally duas for one's parents:

رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Rabbi irhamhumaa kamaa rabbayaanee sagheeraa

Surah Al-Isra ,verse 24

“My Lord, have mercy upon them both [parents] as they brought me up [when I was] small.”

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

"O our Lord! Cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness – me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!"

Surah Ibrahim, verse 41

Also, look into articles on how to deal with grief, that might help.
    | Likes emem.masorong liked this post
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Dua to read for your mum when she has passed away Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Dua to read for your mum when she has passed away