star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Zaqat on gold

Report bad ads?

It's been one year since i got married. Now i have to pay zaqat on the gold which my husband gave me and also which my parents gave me. Now the problem is that i don't have any source of income. I discussed it with my husband and we had a fight because he wasn't willing to pay zaqat on gold which my parents gave me. Later he agreed that he will pay full zaqat. Now if i ask him of has paid the zaqat or not then he again starts agruing with me that i'll leave it to him and he is going to pay and he is responsible but o doubt that he is paying zaqat. I told him that i'll sell the gold but he didn't allow me that either. I am very upset and don't know what to do
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    azc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Zaqat on gold

format_quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    It's been one year since i got married. Now i have to pay zaqat on the gold which my husband gave me and also which my parents gave me. Now the problem is that i don't have any source of income. I discussed it with my husband and we had a fight because he wasn't willing to pay zaqat on gold which my parents gave me. Later he agreed that he will pay full zaqat. Now if i ask him of has paid the zaqat or not then he again starts agruing with me that i'll leave it to him and he is going to pay and he is responsible but o doubt that he is paying zaqat. I told him that i'll sell the gold but he didn't allow me that either. I am very upset and don't know what to do
    You can ask your father to pay this zakat and give him this amount later (if he doesn't take the amount of paid zakat, it will be considered as a gift from your father)
    https://islamqa.org/hanafi/darulifta...0%2C4028114296
    Zaqat on gold

Allah (swt) knows best
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Zaqat on gold Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Zaqat on gold