star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Help please!

Report bad ads?

Hey, ive probably already spoken about not being able to find someone for marriage etc

But now/lately ive not been wanting to look for anyone either - i just dont feel like i can love anyone.

My ex broke my heart into a million pieces and moved on and is married with kids and living a happy, wonderful life but i cant seem to love anyone the way i loved him.

Maybe because i havent found the one?

Anyways enough of my rambling.. my point is shall i stop looking ... what if i never love any one again? What if i turn 40 or something?

What do i do? I cnt see “risthas” because its tiring and its not working for me.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Pinky's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Help please!

It's tiring but an arranged marriage can sometimes be good. Will be worth it in the end, trust and talk to your parents more about what you want. It's better to try than not.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Help please! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Help please!