Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Homeless muslim youth needs help in philadelphia

Report bad ads?

Salam alaykum
    I recieved this message in a whatsapp group. The sister who posted it gave a phone number which i can share privately with anyone who can help.

السلام عليكم

Can you post this please

As-salamualaikum

Two Muslim parents tragically passed away and their 15 year old daughter has no one to care for her. She has older siblings, but they cannot care for her. If you know a good Muslim family located in the Philadelphia area willing to take her into their home and raise her Islamically, please contact mervat (pm peavefulone on ib for the contact details)

Jazakum Allahu Khair
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    xboxisdead's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Homeless muslim youth needs help in philadelphia

format_quote Originally Posted by peacefulone View Post
    Salam alaykum
    I recieved this message in a whatsapp group. The sister who posted it gave a phone number which i can share privately with anyone who can help.

السلام عليكم

Can you post this please

As-salamualaikum

Two Muslim parents tragically passed away and their 15 year old daughter has no one to care for her. She has older siblings, but they cannot care for her. If you know a good Muslim family located in the Philadelphia area willing to take her into their home and raise her Islamically, please contact mervat (pm peavefulone on ib for the contact details)

Jazakum Allahu Khair
    If we are following the proper Islamic way (as we should) if she is coming to a family that have a man and woman living together (wife/husband) the 15 year old young woman need to constantly wear hijab when the husband/father comes to his home and she have to be a presence with the wife of the husband and both the man and the 15 year old woman cannot be at the same room alone.

The best scenario for this is a Muslim woman who lives alone to take care of the 15 year old woman. I know your intention is good peacefukone, but we want to do it right so it doesn't end up breaking families, cause broken hearts and protect the 15 year old woman, the husband/father/man of the house who she is going to venture into and the wife/mother/woman of the house that the 15 year old is coming into. You know what I mean?
    | Likes MazharShafiq liked this post
    chat Quote

MazharShafiq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    If we are following the proper Islamic way (as we should) if she is coming to a family that have a man and woman living together (wife/husband) the 15 year old young woman need to constantly wear hijab when the husband/father comes to his home and she have to be a presence with the wife of the husband and both the man and the 15 year old woman cannot be at the same room alone.

The best scenario for this is a Muslim woman who lives alone to take care of the 15 year old woman. I know your intention is good peacefukone, but we want to do it right so it doesn't end up breaking families, cause broken hearts and protect the 15 year old woman, the husband/father/man of the house who she is going to venture into and the wife/mother/woman of the house that the 15 year old is coming into. You know what I mean?
    yes you are absolutely right I m agree with you..
    Homeless muslim youth needs help in philadelphia

27y9utc 1 - Homeless muslim youth needs help in philadelphia
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I live an hour away from there, but I can't afford to support another person. I feel terrible.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Homeless muslim youth needs help in philadelphia Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Homeless muslim youth needs help in philadelphia