× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1163

Being kind and nice even though ur treated rude and mean?

Stoic's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Being kind and nice even though ur treated rude and mean?

Report bad ads?

Is it worth it? Sometimes I just wanna give am back their own medicine...but its not really in my nature :/ but I know I can be mean if I want. Do I still get ajr?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    taha_'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Being kind and nice even though ur treated rude and mean?

Surah Al-Furqan 25:63
    Sahih International

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,

You may also ignore the rude people aswell. Don't be mean, that's not good. it's still bad to be evil even with evil people, no matter what
    chat Quote

Ahmed.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmmm, well it won't be wise to be 'mean' on your part will it brother as she's only gonna kick you out

Said as a jest
    chat Quote

'Abdullah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Layman
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic View Post
    Is it worth it? Sometimes I just wanna give am back their own medicine...but its not really in my nature :/ but I know I can be mean if I want. Do I still get ajr?
    The strong person is not the one who overpowers and brings his opponent to the ground; but the strong one is he who controls himself when he becomes angry. [Sahih al-Bukhari]
    Perhaps in the eyes of society a strong person is the one who is able to wrestle his opponent and pin him to the ground; but according to the Shari’ah, a strong person is that person who is able to control himself at the time of anger. He manages and controls his anger. He does not give vent to his anger by becoming verbally or physically abusive. He supresses and swallows his anger.
    In an another hadith, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    There is no gulp that brings greater reward with Allah than a gulp of anger that a man swallows (suppresses), seeking thereby the Pleasure of Allah” [Sunan Ibn Majah]
    So yes there is great reward for being patience and not getting angry even though you have power to do so.
    Some Benefits of a Person who Controls and Suppresses his Anger :
    • Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala will fill his heart with peace, tranquility, serenity and Imaan.
    • Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala will remove ‘His’ anger away from this person on the day of Qiyamah.
    • Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala will call him in front of the entire mankind on the day of Qiyamah and give him the choice of ‘Hoorul Een’ that he wishes to have.
    • Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala will hold back His Punishment from him on the day of Qiyamah.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Being kind and nice even though ur treated rude and mean? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Being kind and nice even though ur treated rude and mean?