Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Duas needed asap!

Report bad ads?

Salaam Alaikum brothers and sisters
    It has been two weeks since my grandmother was admitted in hospital ALLAH knows best on what problem she had some doctors are saying she had a stroke some are saying heart attack. Seeing her in that condition made my heart sink!! She was lying on the bed on her left side with water coming out her mouth I have never seen someone in this state before its really hard to explain.
    But ambulance was called and they had taken her into critical care where we was told she only had 2% to live but ALHAMDULILLAH it has been two weeks now but her health is deteriorating as she has brain damage which is irreversible. we saw an improvement after a few days but after that everything started going down hill. Yesterday the machines where switched off and now we don't know how long we have left with her and really need duas for my grandmother she has brought me up since I was a baby and it really hurts to see her like this as I am so helpless and don't know what else I could do.
    I hope ALLAH will give her shifa and long life full of happiness and get her health back to how it was. AMEEN
    Please brothers and sisters pray for my grandma maybe one of our duas maybe heard!!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    *charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Duas needed asap!

Assalamu Alaikum

May Allah grant her a speedy recovery, erase her sins, and ease your pains of seeing her in this condition ameen. It's a very sad situation, but keep making du'a for her. Try to do good things on her behalf, give in charity, etc. Inshallah she gets better soon.
    | Likes Studentofdeed liked this post
    Duas needed asap!

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Duas needed asap! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Duas needed asap!