Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Become the real lover of the holy prophet pbuh

Report bad ads?

prophet_mohammed_pbuh-thumbnail.jpg

BECOME THE REAL LOVER OF THE HOLY PROPHET PBUH

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    "Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."
    This hadith reveals that no one can be a faithful believer till he loves the holy Prophet PBUH more than his father, children, his family and other people. This is the test of his faith. According to Islamic teachings, every Muslim is bound to pass his/her life following the “uswa-e- hasana” (good example) of the holy Prophet PBUH. For example, he should eat meal and drink water just like the holy Prophet PBUH ate and drunk, similarly, he should go to bed, do business or other works as the holy Prophet PBUH did.
    These are the sunnah of the holy Prophet PBUH, about them the holy Prophet PBUH said, “whoever loves my sunnah as he loves me and who loves me will be with me in Paradise at the Day of Resurrection.”
    May Allah Almighty give us power to become the real lover of the holy Prophet PBUH by acting upon his good example, Amin.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    MazharShafiq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Become the real lover of the holy prophet pbuh

format_quote Originally Posted by MohammadRafique View Post
    prophet_mohammed_pbuh-thumbnail.jpg

BECOME THE REAL LOVER OF THE HOLY PROPHET PBUH

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    "Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."
    This hadith reveals that no one can be a faithful believer till he loves the holy Prophet PBUH more than his father, children, his family and other people. This is the test of his faith. According to Islamic teachings, every Muslim is bound to pass his/her life following the “uswa-e- hasana” (good example) of the holy Prophet PBUH. For example, he should eat meal and drink water just like the holy Prophet PBUH ate and drunk, similarly, he should go to bed, do business or other works as the holy Prophet PBUH did.
    These are the sunnah of the holy Prophet PBUH, about them the holy Prophet PBUH said, “whoever loves my sunnah as he loves me and who loves me will be with me in Paradise at the Day of Resurrection.”
    May Allah Almighty give us power to become the real lover of the holy Prophet PBUH by acting upon his good example, Amin.
    ameen ya rab ul alameen.
    Become the  real lover of the holy prophet  pbuh

27y9utc 1 - Become the  real lover of the holy prophet  pbuh
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Become the  real lover of the holy prophet  pbuh Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Become the  real lover of the holy prophet  pbuh