× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1107

I'm worried that I sinned unintentionally?

RR02's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy I'm worried that I sinned unintentionally?

Report bad ads?

Assalamualaikum sisters and brothers,

Last year during Ramadan I didn't fast because I had exams that would have a huge impact on my future. I thought I would be exempt from fasting, because my parents were telling me not to fast because they believed I may have been too stressed and that I needed to eat to keep up my energy for the exams. I was stressed out about them and really did not want to fail.

I would have fasted if I didn't have exams or if my exams were after Iftar time.

But I didn't because I believe I would have been exempt from them, but now I am reading articles, saying that exams are not a valid reason to skip fasting, so now I think I sinned- and I didn't mean to. Had I known I wasn't exempt from fasting I still would have fasted.

Please tell me what is the best way to repent my sin?

I was advised by my parents and teachers to not fast, so I didn't, but now I'm finding out I sinned- and also many other Muslim students didn't fast as well, so we all sinned.

Help?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Al-Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I'm worried that I sinned unintentionally?

format_quote Originally Posted by RR02 View Post
    Assalamualaikum sisters and brothers,

Last year during Ramadan I didn't fast because I had exams that would have a huge impact on my future. I thought I would be exempt from fasting, because my parents were telling me not to fast because they believed I may have been too stressed and that I needed to eat to keep up my energy for the exams. I was stressed out about them and really did not want to fail.

I would have fasted if I didn't have exams or if my exams were after Iftar time.

But I didn't because I believe I would have been exempt from them, but now I am reading articles, saying that exams are not a valid reason to skip fasting, so now I think I sinned- and I didn't mean to. Had I known I wasn't exempt from fasting I still would have fasted.

Please tell me what is the best way to repent my sin?

I was advised by my parents and teachers to not fast, so I didn't, but now I'm finding out I sinned- and also many other Muslim students didn't fast as well, so we all sinned.

Help?
    Walekumassalam

U just have to repent to Allah nd fast those no. of days.

Jazakallah khair
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! I'm worried that I sinned unintentionally? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I'm worried that I sinned unintentionally?