star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Feeling Upset, Sad, broken, anxious

Report bad ads?

I am writing with a heavy heart. My anger drove my partner away, and its been almost a month, i can't stop crying. He was the one, I know my heart, i fell in love with a man 8yrs ago, and after he left, i'd given up on love until i met this man. I feel sad, i feel anxious, and i feel like killing myself. I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. I can't enter my room without reminding myself of him, all the gifts he bought me. I don't know what to do, i call upon God, bt Ive always heard not all prayers get answered, they are either saved for heaven, or protect us from greater harm. But i don't want anyone else, anyone reading this, please pray i get him back, please.
    | Likes UMAR FAARUQ liked this post
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    UMAR FAARUQ's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Feeling Upset, Sad, broken, anxious

format_quote Originally Posted by amnasheikh99 View Post
    I am writing with a heavy heart. My anger drove my partner away, and its been almost a month, i can't stop crying. He was the one, I know my heart, i fell in love with a man 8yrs ago, and after he left, i'd given up on love until i met this man. I feel sad, i feel anxious, and i feel like killing myself. I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. I can't enter my room without reminding myself of him, all the gifts he bought me. I don't know what to do, i call upon God, bt Ive always heard not all prayers get answered, they are either saved for heaven, or protect us from greater harm. But i don't want anyone else, anyone reading this, please pray i get him back, please.
    Allah will get him back for you. In shaa Allah
    chat Quote

UMAR FAARUQ's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by amnasheikh99 View Post
    Allah love does who have patience. Don't worry yourself so much. Allah is the reason for your struggle. In shaa Allah
    | Likes Al-Ansariyah liked this post
    chat Quote

Al-Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They say We can't know the value of anyone until we lose them. And it's gud that u realized ur mistake.
    Definitely Allah is testing you. Trust His plans. See, u had anger issues before and now u r being so humble realizing it was all a mistake and u have no one to help uh.(except Allah).

Sis. Imagine if u were in the centre of the ocean in a boat(alone). Who would u call to? the answer is obvious. In that situation, u would have realised that u r nothing, ur anger is nothing, ur pride is nothing. They can't help u in anyway. And u would have then humbly called out to Allah. and He would have surely sent His help.

So just take ur situation as the above one. U r being so humble rn. That is a blessing. U r realizing no one can help u except Allah. That is a blessing. There are unlimited blessings. Try to find them.

I will definitely pray for uh sister.

May Allah give u what is best for u. Ameen.
    | Likes Imraan liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

my anger comes from the family. I hail from a broken household, where parents were constantly yelling and quarreling, i inherited it. but jazakallah, ur response helped me

- - - Updated - - -

thanku brother
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Awaiting email confirmation
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You have to start making salaat ON TIME...sit after every salaat and ZIKR...it polishes the heart...I know it has me immensely
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Feeling Upset, Sad, broken, anxious Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Feeling Upset, Sad, broken, anxious