star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Istikhara

Report bad ads?

I did istikhara months ago after my engagement, and I saw people fighting in swords with each other. But then carelessly I quit the idea of istikhara. Now I'm getting married in few days. I'm doing my istikhara from about a week continuously and not getting any dreams, and if I see a dream I'm not able to remember it after I wake up. I discussed with one of my friend about it and she said me the correct way of offering namaz. After I did it, I saw a dream where someone is holding someone's neck and fighting around and that person is full of blood running in pain. I'm feeling pity on him seeing him in such a condition and my dad who is no more now (passed away) he is beside me laughing saying that it's not a big deal at all. I'm confused. Please do help me out answering my confusion asap as I have very very few days left.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    *charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Istikhara

Assalamu Alaikum

Istikhara has nothing to do with dreams. It is a du'a in which you are asking Allah to guide you towards which is best by making your affairs towards this thing easy. Therefore, if you are finding the path towards this thing very difficult, then that is Allah moving you away from this thing..and if the path is easy then inshallah it is good for you.

Secondly, you should not be sharing your bad dreams.

Do not overthink things, if this person is of good character and he fears Allah, and your families are happy, and he treats you well, then inshallah it will be a good marriage.
    | Likes Studentofdeed, Kiro liked this post
    Istikhara

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

Kiro's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As the person said above. It is not for dreams but rather to point you to a decree that you cannot see. From your heart.
    chat Quote

MazharShafiq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    Assalamu Alaikum

Istikhara has nothing to do with dreams. It is a du'a in which you are asking Allah to guide you towards which is best by making your affairs towards this thing easy. Therefore, if you are finding the path towards this thing very difficult, then that is Allah moving you away from this thing..and if the path is easy then inshallah it is good for you.

Secondly, you should not be sharing your bad dreams.

Do not overthink things, if this person is of good character and he fears Allah, and your families are happy, and he treats you well, then inshallah it will be a good marriage.
    Yes i am also agreed.
    Istikhara

27y9utc 1 - Istikhara
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Istikhara Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Istikhara