× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 919

Loving Prophet peace be upon him

taha_'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Loving Prophet peace be upon him is not the natural feeling that you feel toward parents, spouses, children. It means being obedient to him.

Saying "I love Prophet peace be upon him" does not mean you actually love him. It is your action, thst shows the signs of how much you really love Prophet peace be upon him.

If you were to shave your beard, becsuse you said "i look too old with it" then you have not loved Prophet peace be upon him. Instead you loved your body more than Prophet peace be upon him, and thus you have become obedient to it.

Aal-e-Imran 3:31

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِى يُحْبِبْكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

May Allah guide us.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    MazharShafiq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Loving Prophet peace be upon him

format_quote Originally Posted by taha_ View Post
    Loving Prophet peace be upon him is not the natural feeling that you feel toward parents, spouses, children. It means being obedient to him.

Saying "I love Prophet peace be upon him" does not mean you actually love him. It is your action, thst shows the signs of how much you really love Prophet peace be upon him.

If you were to shave your beard, becsuse you said "i look too old with it" then you have not loved Prophet peace be upon him. Instead you loved your body more than Prophet peace be upon him, and thus you have become obedient to it.

Aal-e-Imran 3:31

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِى يُحْبِبْكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

May Allah guide us.
    Ameen

27y9utc 1 - Loving Prophet peace be upon him
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Loving Prophet peace be upon him Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Loving Prophet peace be upon him