Bismillaah:

Allaah عزوجل said:

" And to Allaah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [ the company of ] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."

{ Al A'raaf/180 }

Anas ibn Malik رضي اللّه عنه said:

I was sitting with the Messenger of Allaah صلي الله عليه وسلم and a man was standing and praying. When he bowed, prostrated and recited the tashahhud, he supplicated, and in his supplication he said :

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ بِأَنَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدَ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ الْمَنَّانُ بَدِيعُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ يَا ذَا الْجَلاَلِ وَالإِكْرَامِ يَا حَىُّ يَا قَيُّومُ ‏.

" Allaahumma! Inni as'aluka bi anna lakal hamd. La ilaha illa Anta Al Mannan. Badi'us-samawati wal-ard. Ya Dhul jalali wal-ikram, Ya haiyu ya Qayyume "

O Allaah! Indeed, I ask You since all praise is due to You, there is none worthy of worship but You, the Bestower, the Creator of the heavens and earth, O Possessor of majesty and honor, O Ever-living, O-Eternal.

The Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم then said:

He has supplicated Allaah using His Greatest Name, when supplicated by this name, He answers, and when asked by this name He gives.

Takhreej:

{ Imam Abu Dawud and An Nasaa'i in their Sunnans and graded as Saheeh by Ibn Hibban, Al Hakim, Dhahabi, Al Albaani, Abu Taahir and others }

This is said at the end of the Tashahud after darood Ibraheem before the Tasleem.

*** And Allaah عزوجل knows best ***