star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Looking for this dua..

Report bad ads?

The dua i'm looking for is at the few end verses of Surah Al Baqara. It is not ayat ul kursi.

The name of this dua i'm not sure but i'll type some parts of the dua and someone can help me.

"Rabbana Inna see na au akhtana"

"Rabbana Isran Kama Haml tahu.."

Any help ??

Looking for this dua..

(29:2-3) Do men think they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and they will not be tested? For sure we will test them as we have tested those who came before them, to show (them) the truthful of the honest and the liars in their falsehood."
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Umm Safiya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Looking for this dua..

Is it this one?

رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

"Rabbana la tuakhidhna in-naseena aw akhta'nâ.
    Rabbana wala tahmil 'alayna isran kama hamaltahu 'alal-ladheena min qablina.
    Rabbana wala tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bihi w'afu anna waghfir lana wairhamna anta mawlaana fansurna 'alal-qawmil-kafireen."

"Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."
    (2:286)
    Looking for this dua..

أم ذي عينين كبيرين

صفية و عمر
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Looking for this dua.. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Looking for this dua..