× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 15 of 15 visibility 2277

I try! Allah swt knows i try!

youngsister's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Salam Alakem
    I am a 17 year old sister, i was born muslim however my parents are not really religious my mother brought me and because a lot of reason she didnt teach me about islam.
    She always told me she would pay for someone to teach but that never happened, i went to the Mosque on a sunday for quran classes but the teacher istafullah put off even more he was rude, he was laughing at me because i didnt know a great deal, when it comes to prayers i never went again.
    Now i am trying so hard really i got to islamic website try to find information about my religion i am teaching myself how to pray, alhamdullah i started covering. I just find it hard at times i am givin up music and so going out with friends who are muslims and covered but they attend cafe and bars where men and women are mixed. I am stopping all that, at time i cry at night because i feel so weak like the devil is getting the best of me i feel so useless when i see 5 years praying and i cant even do that, i cant rely on anybody. Is like my memory is blanked, i wil never give up though i know islam is the right religion i love and fear Allah swt i just wish at times i was smarter and much better.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I try! Allah swt knows i try!

Alhamdullilah

the harder you strive for Allah the more reward you will get.
    Sis i kno wat its like to try practising in an unreligious family (alhamdullilah now my families very religious unlike b4) but if u keep tryin you will see that Allah gives relief afta hardship

i pray Allah gives u the imaan to become the best of muslima's

time 4 jummah

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Qurratul Ayn's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Conquer the Shaytaan
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaikum

My Dear Sister youngsister, pray to Allah Ta'ala to help and guide and I repeat only Allah Ta'ala has the power to help you. We Muslim Brothers and Sisters can help and guide you but at the end of the day you have to ask for forgivenss and help to Allah Ta'ala.

Inshallah Ta'ala all Muslim Brothers and Sisters shall pray for you and may Allah Ta'ala help you along this test that the Almighty has put upon us.

Assalamu Alaikum
    shakirah

فَبِأَيِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
    "Then which of the favours of Your Lord will ye deny?"
    Al-Qur'aan; Surah Ar-Rahman

chat Quote

habib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamualaikum!

oh sis, May Allah reward you sis!
    Ameen to dua! Sis, never give up. Allah is with u and Allah will help you, Insha Allah! And sis if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask here! Insha Allah we'll will help you our best, we are also learning about Islam, so don't feel shy. Just ask what ever you want! But about sis stuff, u better ask in Sister Forum, INsha Allah i believe that sis from LI are really helpful, Insha Allah they will help you. sis, Never Give Up, Make Dua from Allah!
    May Allah help you!

Ameen!

If you fail in your exams, there is always a next year.
    If you lose your spouse, there can be a second marriage.
    But if you die, there is no second chance. This life is only one opportunity.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ayesha Rana's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu-alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu

May Allah reward you sister. I love people that try no matter what
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You might want to check these links out sis:

How to perform Salah (prayer)
    http://www.islam.com/salat/salatfinal.html

http://english.islamway.com/prayer/BegSound.htm

http://www.bahagia.btinternet.co.uk/prayer3.html

and the following link explains what to read within the prayer: (with translation and transliteration) insha'Allaah (God willing.)

http://www.islamcan.com/salat/duas/index.shtml

if you need more info. please do ask.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaikum, thank you so much, may Allah swt bless you all. Your right i will never give up, if i always remember Allah sww, Allah swt will remember me on the day.
    chat Quote

Tasneem's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dont worry sister inshallah Allah is there for you!

Try these websites:

jannah.org
    Troid.org
    Bakkah.net
    jannah.com

inshallah those should help

and just trust in Allah and make dua inshallah

He will come thru may Allah guide you and bless you for trying.Aameen

I love very much i want you to know that!!!

Keep striving i am sooo proud of you!!!

~!My hijab is my crown!~

~For My past will for ever be a part of my present and my future!~

I know i look diffrent--im going through something.Make dua for me
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
    Salam alaikum, thank you so much, may Allah swt bless you all. Your right i will never give up, if i always remember Allah sww, Allah swt will remember me on the day.

Qur'an Verses.

“Then remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and do not reject Me.” (al‑Baqarah 2:152).

“... If you are grateful, He is pleased with you...” (az-Zumar 39:7).

“... and be grateful to Allâh, if it is Him you worship” (al-Baqarah 2:172)

http://islaamwebsite.com/content/view/66/1/
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    itsme01's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister View Post
    Salam Alakem
    I am a 17 year old sister, i was born muslim however my parents are not really religious my mother brought me and because a lot of reason she didnt teach me about islam.
    She always told me she would pay for someone to teach but that never happened, i went to the Mosque on a sunday for quran classes but the teacher istafullah put off even more he was rude, he was laughing at me because i didnt know a great deal, when it comes to prayers i never went again.
    Now i am trying so hard really i got to islamic website try to find information about my religion i am teaching myself how to pray, alhamdullah i started covering. I just find it hard at times i am givin up music and so going out with friends who are muslims and covered but they attend cafe and bars where men and women are mixed. I am stopping all that, at time i cry at night because i feel so weak like the devil is getting the best of me i feel so useless when i see 5 years praying and i cant even do that, i cant rely on anybody. Is like my memory is blanked, i wil never give up though i know islam is the right religion i love and fear Allah swt i just wish at times i was smarter and much better.

youngsister,
    what you feel in you is Islam. When you see that 5 year old kid praying, and you unable to do so - is a reminder to you - that sight of the kid praying should increase your strength. Allah[swt] is showing you - that if that 5 year old kid can do it, then so can you. And you are making progress, and He[swt] knows it. Just keep it up - and do not lose the hope. Remember that kid.

ps: have you been peeking into my biography - cuz that story seems very similar kay:

"What can my enemies do to me? My paradise is in my heart, it goes with me wherever I go. To put me in prison is to allow me to have a private devotion to Allah. To execute me is to give me martyrdom. And to kick me out of my land is for me to journey in the path of Allah." -Sheikh ibnu Taymiyyah
    chat Quote

abdul Majid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    "He who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah." [Qur’aan 4:80]
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i think you are brave sister, in taking that first step and helping yourself...ALLAH(swt) is there for his beleivers, inshallah, ask ALLAH(swt) to help you...

for ALLAH(swt) is the best of helpers....

wasalam

"1. Qull huwa Allahu ahad Allahu alssamad Lam yalid walam yoolad Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahad"
    Say: He is Allah the One and Only Allah, the Eternal Absolute He begetteth not nor is He begotten And there is none like unto Him.
    (112)

wwwislamicboardcom - I try! Allah swt knows i try!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you i will do so. Tasneem may Allah swt bless you sister you so sweet.
    itsme01 i know what you mean when i see those kids manshallah is a sign that i can do so but i have so much pride inshallah i will change this pride is haram the devil had a lot of pride and arrogance that lead him to hell if i am not wrong. Thank you for the links provided i will check all of them inshallah.
    chat Quote

ummAbdillah's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    ~Aisha~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

aslamu alykum sister,
    manshallah sis, what you are going is great
    make duu'a to allah s.w.t that he may strengthen your
    Imaan even more inshallah
    allah will reward you for your good deeds sister
    as he s.w.t say in the qur'an:

And (as for) those who believe and do good, We will most certainly do away with their evil deeds and We will most certainly reward them the best of what they did.[29.7]
    allah s.w.t. knows best
    wa laykum salaam wr. wb.
    Last edited by ummAbdillah; 03-24-2006 at 10:10 PM.

وَإِن كُنتُنَّ تُرِدْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَعَدَّ لِلْمُحْسِنَاتِ مِنكُنَّ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sis don't worry about it and don't stress your self out trust me i've converted and at time it is very hard for me cause all me family is an christian apart from me so it is hard for me but the only thing i do is fear me lord and just pray and try to do me best

sis everything works out in steps and don't rush through stuff cause same here i can't pray am learning but at times it puts me off and i know when i'm in the wrong and when i'm in the right but sis just pray to the lord and ask for help and fear your lord and am sure he will help you

sis you need to be patient and just pray and like i said just 'fear your lord'

take care sis
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Hijaabi22's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister View Post
    Salam Alakem
    Hey sis U got it in ya sumwer!! With Allah(swt)s help Ull get there one day inshaAllah! We'll all be prayin 4 u! And its hard....but the more you try the more you give up, the greater the rewards youll get inshaAllah!! Keep strivin sis!
    chat Quote

20. Hide
Hey there! I try! Allah swt knows i try! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I try! Allah swt knows i try!