× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 53 visibility 8421

am i a murderer?!?

1m@@n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Travelling a =Long==Rocky==Path= trying my best not2 stumble B4 reaching my most desired destination
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

am i a murderer?!?

Report bad ads?

Ohhh gosh! what have i dun!?

i went over to my aunts house the other day and my cousin is like yaar we got mice in the shed!! im like urghh...anyway i ended up going in the shed with my cousin and setting a mouse trap 4 her cos she kept trapping her own fingerz...and well i trapped my own fingers a couple of times too but *yipee* finally managed to set it...

anyways, this morning i spoke to my cousin n shes like urghhhh there was a dead mouse in the trap and so on...i wont go into all the gorrrryyyy details...

urmm, arent traps supposed to do exactly what they suggest?? trap mice not KILL them!!!!

O Allah I killed an innocent creature!!! please 4give meeee....im so ashamed of myself!!

truthfully im a lil shaken up about it all...mann i killed a mouse!!! im so against all that!!

am i a murderer??? **gulpss**

ws
    am i a murderer?!?

Allah bears witness that none has the right to be worshipped but He, and the angels, and those having knowledge (also bear witness to this); (He always) maintains His creation in justice. None has the right to be worshipped but He, the Almighty, the All-Wise.
    (Imran: 18)
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: am i a murderer?!?

how else are you suppose to get rid of the mice? lol if u dont wanna kill them then you gotta pick them up wiv ur hands and throw them out the door and they will most prob end up comin bak

am i a murderer?!?

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Travelling a =Long==Rocky==Path= trying my best not2 stumble B4 reaching my most desired destination
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeh but no but yeh butt...ohh i dont know...

but its not permissible 2 kill any creature in islam right??

and urgghhh i can handle spiders or whatever...but micee....*yikes*

i fink i should sue the mouse trap company...cos the trap didnt 'trap' the mouse it 'KILLED' it....

i fink im gna go to my aunts n bury the mouse my self! dats if they havent binned it....i feel so bad! and what makes it worse is that my family think im the joke of the day n kp laughinggggggg at me....
    am i a murderer?!?

Allah bears witness that none has the right to be worshipped but He, and the angels, and those having knowledge (also bear witness to this); (He always) maintains His creation in justice. None has the right to be worshipped but He, the Almighty, the All-Wise.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ lol i wud laugh at my sis as well *ye i kno im soooo insensitive *

lol naa its kool to care about Allahs living creatures Alhamdullilah i mean the prophet saws neva use to step on ants he use to be careful! The other day i stopped my sister killing a beetle lol, but dont worry, Allah will forgive u its all bout intention rite! u intended to trap not kill!!!

btw ive got like 2 mouses the size of my feet!!! Any tips on gettin rid of em wivout killin em????

am i a murderer?!?

-
    -
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Umm Yoosuf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Al-Athariyyah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh.

Sister you have done nothing wrong at all. You had the right to kill it

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) narrated that Hafsah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There are five animals for which there is no blame on the one who kills them: crows, kites (hawk-like birds), mice/rats, scorpions and mad dogs.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1828. (Translators’ note: the Arabic word fa’rah may refer to rats or mice, so both are mentioned in the translation).

See the link below for more information

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...&QR=2896&dgn=4
    chat Quote

DaSangarTalib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

rats are disgusting
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah View Post
    rats are disgusting
    LOL THIS MEANS I CAN GO KILL THE FAT MICE AT HOME!!! THX sis WAS VEERY NICE TO HEAR THAT HADITH!!

but my bro did kick the mice b4 and it did nothin, the mouse jus stood there afta takin the kick like his sum tough nut, this caused my bro to get a little scared LOL

am i a murderer?!?

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Al-Athariyyah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

loqqq!!!! Subhnallah! Tough nut!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid View Post
    LOL THIS MEANS I CAN GO KILL THE FAT MICE AT HOME!!! THX sis WAS VEERY NICE TO HEAR THAT HADITH!!

but my bro did kick the mice b4 and it did nothin, the mouse jus stood there afta takin the kick like his sum tough nut, this caused my bro to get a little scared LOL

LOL i think next time u gotta kick it harder they are plenty all over my backstreet :vomit:
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah View Post
    Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh.

Sister you have done nothing wrong at all. You had the right to kill it

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) narrated that Hafsah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There are five animals for which there is no blame on the one who kills them: crows, kites (hawk-like birds), mice/rats, scorpions and mad dogs.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1828. (Translators’ note: the Arabic word fa’rah may refer to rats or mice, so both are mentioned in the translation).

See the link below for more information

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...&QR=2896&dgn=4

ohh my sisss....i luv you so much!!! jazakum Allah khyrun....

but does the hadith apply 2 mice/rats if u kill them intentionally 2??? or just if u kill em unintentionally? or either? not that im gna set nemore mice 'KILLERS'!!! (traps) NOOOOOOOO way!

but just so i can quote the hadith 2 ma bruv n sis ....

ws
    am i a murderer?!?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah View Post
    LOL i think next time u gotta kick it harder they are plenty all over my backstreet :vomit:
    ye i'll buy some steel toe caps and giv em to my bro, then i'll say now lets see if this mouse acts all tough!!!! lol

am i a murderer?!?

-
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i think that'll do the job Insha'Allah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Al-Athariyyah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister 1maan uk View Post

ohh my sisss....i luv you so much!!! jazakum Allah khyrun....

but does the hadith apply 2 mice/rats if u kill them intentionally 2??? or just if u kill em unintentionally? or either? not that im gna set nemore mice 'KILLERS'!!! (traps) NOOOOOOOO way!

but just so i can quote the hadith 2 ma bruv n sis ....

ws

Sis read through the link i provided you with. The answer is there
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

im off 2 bury itt....

yes...i have to i have to i have to!
    :scared:

ws

oh jazakum ALlah khyrun sis...i will read it all properly later on...

**HUGZZZ** thankyou v v v much!
    am i a murderer?!?

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

C'mon, you didn't really think a trap that falls with such force is just gonna trap the little rat, did you? It probably broke every vertebra in the vermin's tiny spine.
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

am i a murderer?!?
    nah dnt fink so....cuz isnt it dat sumfing dat harmis harmful is lawful ta kill

:sister:
    am i a murderer?!?

chat Quote

Eliwen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm sure mouse traps are actually designed to kill. It probably broke all the mouse's bones...
    am i a murderer?!?

002 1 - am i a murderer?!?
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol eww hope u disinfected yer shoes@zAK

Imaan sis lolll.. You're not a murderer. You're a murderess.... lolll joking sis. You can kill mice/rats cuz they cause damage and disease.

And if it makes you feel better.. I had rats once.. and i set huge traps.. one got caught but was alive. His head was partly cut, so I had to kill it by drowning it in a bucket *pukes*. The other one I caught by trapping it in a plastic bowl, then flushed it down the loo. In the middle of night I heard water 'plopping'... went to look and whadyaknow.. the rat was back trying to climb out the toilet... i was shaking so much.. it was like sumthin outta horror movie. I shut the toilet lid and put a heavy weight on it. Eventually the noise stopped.. i looked and it had passed away.. *blushes* ahem.. So I flushed the loo really hard and sent it out to sea. I had no choice right? The guilt came but I overcame it with reasoning

*hugzzzz*
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Al-Qaasim ibn Muhammad said: I heard ‘Aa’ishah, the wife of the Prophet :saw: say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah say: “There are four things which are faasiq (corrupt) and may be killed at all times, whether one is in a state of ihraam [for Hajj and ‘Umrah] or not: kites*, crows, mice/rats and mad dogs.” Narrated by Muslim, 1198.

*A Kite is a hawk from the Accipitridae family. They are well known for their long, pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals.

Mice and rats are harmful creatures, as the Prophet :saw: explained: Ibn ‘Abbaas said: a mouse (or rat) came and started dragging the wick (of the lamp). It threw it in front of the Messenger of Allaah, onto the mat on which he was sitting, and it burnt a hole the size of a dirham. He said, “When you go to sleep, extinguish your lamps, for the Shaytaan will tell creatures like this to do something like this so that you will be burned.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 5427.

The mice or rats that may live in people’s houses are among the harmful creatures or vermin (fuwaysiqah) which the Prophet :saw: commanded us to kill in all situations, whether we are in ihraam or not. The root of the word fuwaysiqah (fasaqa) means to deviate from the right way and to do harm; hence a sinner is described as “faasiq”, and these animals are called fawaasiq, as a metaphor for their evil nature; or it was said that it is because it is not haraam to kill them, whether one is in ihraam or not, for they have no sanctity or protection in any circumstances. Al-Tahaawi narrated in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan with his isnaad from Yazeed ibn Abu Nu’aym that he [Yazeed] asked Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri why mice/rats were called fuwaysiqah. He said: the Prophet woke up one night and saw that a mouse/rat had taken the wick of the lamp to burn down the house of the Messenger of Allaah so he got up and killed it, and said that it was permissible to kill them whether one is in ihraam or not. This was mentioned by al-‘Allaamah al-Dumayri.

Al-Bukhaari narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Cover the vessels, for the mouse/rat may drag out the wick (of the lamp) and burn the occupants of the house.” Something similar was narrated by Muslim, in which he says: “For the fuwaysiqah may start a fire and burn the house and its occupants.”

Source: IslamQA
    Last edited by - Qatada -; 03-30-2006 at 04:55 PM.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Blazing mouse sets fire to house
    Source: BBC

A man threw a mouse he had found in his home onto a pile of burning leaves - only to see it run away and burn his house down.

Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner, New Mexico, found a mouse in his home and wanted to get rid of it. "I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," he said.

Though no one was injured, the house and everything in it was destroyed. "I've seen numerous house fires, but nothing as unique as this one," Fire Department Captain Jim Lyssy said. New Mexico has seen several major blazes after unseasonably dry and windy conditions which have destroyed 10 homes and devastated more than 53,000 acres (21,200 hectares) of land.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! am i a murderer?!? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. am i a murderer?!?