× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 33 visibility 4175

Being a Kid

seeker_of_ilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Being a Kid

Report bad ads?

I've spoken to quite a few people, and it seems like I'm the only one who misses being a kid...like 8-9 years old. That time was the bomb, homeworks were easy, just colouring in and spelling basic words, you could sit all day watching cartoons and playing games. You could spend hours playing outside on your bike, no worries about coursework, no added pressure. Nothing mattered back then, everything was stress free. Even all the people your age were different, had a sense of innocence, unlike the people my age now, which includes a majority of backstabbers and people bending over backwards to fit in.

Anyone else feel the same? Or just me.....in which case I should really see a psychiatrist
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Being a Kid

I miss acting childish......I have to be an adult now...
    chat Quote

Ajeeb's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i dont wana act like an adult my mothers always telling me to grow up my. Its so much easier bein a kid
    chat Quote

jzcasejz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ahhhh, my old skool glory days :laugh: :'( i sure do miss 'em!

wen i was a kid...life was less stressful...and it seems...the more time goes by...the more stressed i get. dem days wer sooo kool and and skool was fun. now i got exams, coursework and gonna be goin 2 college soon...and 2 me it feels like i wont eva hav de same fun as i did in da old skool days ffended:

bro...i go thru it alot...no need 4 a psychiatrist. i got over it by gettin on wiv life and bein grateful wiv wt ive got.......BUT.....NOTHING can beat da old skool days :laugh: :'(
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Protected_Diamond's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yep, i agree with you all, the older you get the more responsibilities you have! But then again at least you be the boss of young kids

Being a Kid

“Whoever puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is Allah for him.”
    chat Quote

Ajeeb's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

With kids these days thats gonna be pretty tuff some of them are really scary
    chat Quote

Helena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    as one ummah the burden we share inshAllah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i actually miss being a kid...miss being wid my mum 24/7.....miss playing wid my bro.....now all grown up...have to act like adult...but inside am still a child......darn its busy life...cousewrk...uni....i need to make time for my mum.....life is full of suprises...it goes quickly with out realising it....

Being a Kid

All i hope is for my mums happiness.Shes my light.Shes my dunya.Her tears are my weakness.Her sadness breaks my heart.She is my mirror.A mirror that keeps me alive.Without her am nothing.shes my saaya.How can i leave her.I pray to Allah(swt) to keep me with her forever inshAllah.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm View Post

I've spoken to quite a few people, and it seems like I'm the only one who misses being a kid...like 8-9 years old. That time was the bomb, homeworks were easy, just colouring in and spelling basic words, you could sit all day watching cartoons and playing games. You could spend hours playing outside on your bike, no worries about coursework, no added pressure. Nothing mattered back then, everything was stress free. Even all the people your age were different, had a sense of innocence, unlike the people my age now, which includes a majority of backstabbers and people bending over backwards to fit in.

Anyone else feel the same? Or just me.....in which case I should really see a psychiatrist
    I feel the same way sometimes.
    Being a Kid

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

*charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaikum

this thread cracked me up! ya got kids wishin to be kids, dudes your STILL kids!! *sigh* 14 yr olds subhanallah

only thing that's changed is theres more segregation between genders and school is tougher...oh yea and that peer pressure you come across

weird how it is tho, one minute the girl next to has cooties, then u grow up and realize your such an idiot for makin fun of her and now shes rejecting ur proposal(s)

fi aman Allah
    w'salaam
    Last edited by *charisma*; 04-24-2006 at 06:25 AM.
    Being a Kid

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    extinction's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I miss like ages 11-14 alot and alot
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

LOL

We're well on our way out of childhood (note the CHIL(L) )....Or even out of it....
    chat Quote

Inshallah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well it's just that when your young your so anxious to grow up and once you've grown up you wish you were a kid again.
    chat Quote

extinction's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah View Post
    Well it's just that when your young your so anxious to grow up and once you've grown up you wish you were a kid again.
    true say its like that with alot of things
    chat Quote

"..MariAm.."'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ASALAMOALAIKUM
    i want to be the age of .......8 :'( cuz those were the days for me and now my God loadz of homework ... responsibilites (um ok not responsibilities) and studies and exams argh :@ and i cant blve that this is my last yr of skl :'( just yesterday it seemed that i m in grade 1 time goes rele fast !!
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    HamZzzz's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

WA-ALIKUMUS-SALAM
    yeS ovcourse Being a kID(smaLL)is rele nice ...Cuz that part of our life iz Jus so nice,Being a kid,itz jus so relax...life without any tention,free from all da worries,not too mch of a home wrk to do,and neither,da pressure of studying veLL and hard to gt gud scores in our examz...I wish my those dayz cud hav come bak to me again but,this is how life moves on and we have to get on wth it...i rele miss my skool days...and my Ultimate innocence of skool days...
    ALLAH HAFIZ...take carez ALL da Brothers n Sisters
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

chat Quote

Sister_6038's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i wish i was 109...its a nice number *goes to check birth certificate ooops* looks i already am!! being a kid was fun for me...all those great escapes that werent so great....memories of breaking my arm so many times....getting in trouble was the best....fighting was cool too...like i was so tough as a kid...plus i was really mischievous oh i did some naughty things...my friends are in tears when i tell them my stories as a child
    chat Quote

Halima's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can still be a kid to your parents but society/religion is what forces you to become an adult.

chat Quote

Qurratul Ayn's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Conquer the Shaytaan
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaikum

No need to see a psychiatrist Brother seeker_of_ilm. I sometimes feel that way but not any more, because one has to take duties and responsibilities upon themselves as they grow older and the older you get the heavier it becomes.

As I am sure you know Brother that this life is a test and that it will define our place in the Day of judgement. So Brother seeker_of_ilm be strong and carry on life and pray to Allah Ta'ala to help you.

Assalamu Alaikum
    Shakirah
    Being a Kid

فَبِأَيِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
    "Then which of the favours of Your Lord will ye deny?"
    Al-Qur'aan; Surah Ar-Rahman

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm View Post

and i thought that being a kid is boring no driving no work just boring life but now i wanan remain a kid
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Being a Kid Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Being a Kid