× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 52 visibility 5836

**urgent**

Protected_Diamond's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

**urgent**

Report bad ads?

warhmatulahi wabarakathu

Hope you all in the best of health insha' Allah.

I need your help please brothers & sisters, my friend's brother is possessed by a jinn and he needs your help insha' allah. Her family has tried contacting all the pious scholours and imaan but they not experienced in this field in her area. She lives in Manchester so does anyone know any local imaans who can help her?

Jazahka Allah khairan for all your help!

warhmatulahi wabarakathu
    **urgent**

“Whoever puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is Allah for him.”
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: **urgent**

I actually got a possessed cousin (or so people tihnk she is) and the excorcism hasnt even been attempted becoz we cant find anyone, so if any1 has someone in london aswell woul dbe helpful!!

**urgent**

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

...'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I live in Manchester and there is some1 but i gotta go home to get the address.
    chat Quote

Isma'el's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What makes you soo sure it's a Jinn.??
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    ...'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

we have this tape on jinn and it's really interesting. Did u know that the three last surahs in the quran protect u from the jinn. And there are certain surahs that harm the jinn e.g. surah al baqarah. Also, depending on the type of possesion, sometimes u need to play the ayatalqursi in a room in which the possessed person is, and make sure the room is locked and the person can't get out, or harm themselves.

For now i'd advice that u play surah baqarah continuously in the house, and also read the ayatalqursi.
    chat Quote

Z's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam.

She's right, get plenty of Surah Baqrah's read in the house right now. Get all the friends, neighbours, relatives etc to come and recite as many as they can too.
    **urgent**

Got a question, or got something in general to say or ask me, drop me a line. Peace out!

- Z.
    chat Quote

julie sarri's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i also herd the last 3 surahs the last 2 are the best and if you can get some one who is strong in the deen to put there hand on the persons head and read the last 2 surahs over and over again it may help them but it could take some time you may have to keep doing it for that person i herd this from a shaikh but i cant remmber his name
    chat Quote

sarah85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

to avoid possession in the first place we shud always remember to read the 3 qul, the last three surahs frm the 30th chapter in the quran....we shud read them morning and evening....we shud try to remain inside wen it starts getting dark because that is a time wen all the devils and jinn come out....there is a hadith that u shud wait an hour frm wen it starts getting dark b4 going out....and make sure u hav read ur duas.....and of course u shud take care of ur personal hygiene which as muslims we shud b doing anyway...and remember not to go to much under trees when its dark cos thats a place mostly inhabited by jinns...u shud read ur duas if u have to do so....and try not to keep too many pictures and stuff on display in the house
    chat Quote

Muslim Soldier's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sura an naas
    **urgent**

Don't Click Me (Updated)
    Updated 24/7

I am but a student. Please correct me if I am wrong. May Allah forgive my lapses.

If you want to see the rainbow,
    you have to survive the storm.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhanallah, May allah make it easy for him.
    chat Quote

...'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Did u know that if ur nails are long then they pull jinn inside u. E.g there was a case with this person who had a jinn inside them and when the jinn was asked why it replied that the persons nails pulled me inside them. so they had to cut the nails so the jinn could get out. See the benefits of islam.
    chat Quote

Khaldun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Alif Lam Mim.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The concept of Jinn fascinates alot of people not just youth.

Jinns were created before mankind, the evidence for this is;

And certainly We created man of clay that gives forth sound, of black mud fashioned in shape.

And the jinn We created before, of intensely hot fire.

[Surah Hijr Ayah 26-27]

This is why the Angels replied to Allah, when He Subhanahu wata'la said;

And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place in the earth a khalif, they said: What! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? He said: Surely I know what you do not know.

[Surah Baqrah Ayah 30]

How can the Angels know of something that hasnt yet happened? Simple, the answer is they dont but because the Jinns where created before mankind and they used to shed blood and create mischief why wouldnt mankind take the same course?

Jinns are created from smokeless fire;

And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

[Surah Rahmaan Ayah 15]

Jinns do possess people and there is a halal and a haram way of removing this evil.

The haram way is to fight it with Magick which ofcourse is a form of shirk, but because the Jinn has helped you fall into shirk the biggest of sins he will be satisfied and leave you, the way to fight jinn with Magick is by going to a sourcerer or calling on a bigger Jinn for help. This was and still is, in some parts of the world, a very common practise.

And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief. [Surah Jinn Ayah 6]

The halal way, and the recommended way is through Ruqyah, meaning to recite the Quran or authentic Duas on the afflicted person. The Quran is a healing;

And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers, and it adds only to the perdition of the unjust.

[Surah Israa Ayah 82]

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said, "When the Messenger of Allah May Allah's peace and blessings be on him was taken on the Night Journey, he saw an evil jinn seeking him with a torch of fire. Whenever the Messenger of Allah May Allah's peace and blessings be on him turned, he saw him. Jibril said to him, 'Shall I teach you some words to say? When you say them, his torch will be put out and will fall from him.' The Messenger of Allah May Allah's peace and blessings be on himsaid, 'Yes, indeed.' Jibril said, 'Say, 'I seek refuge with the Noble Face of Allah and with the complete words of Allah which neither the good person nor the corrupt can exceed, from the evil of what descends from the sky and the evil of what ascends in it, and from the evil of what is created in the earth and the evil of what comes out of it, and from the trials of the night and day, and from the visitations of the night and day, except for one that knocks with good, O Merciful!" "'

Audhu bi wajhi'llahi' l-karim wa bi kalimati'llahi't-tammati. Allati la yujawazu hunna barra wa la fajir, min sharri ma yanzil min as-sama, wa sharri ma yaruju fiha, wa sham ma dhara' fi'l-ard, wa sharri ma yakhruju minha, wa min fitani'l-layli wa'n-nahar, wa min tawariqi'l-layli wa'n-nahar illa tariqan yatruq bikhayr ya Rahman!

One should also read Ayah Kursi, which is a verse in surah Baqrah;

Allah is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great. [Surah Baqrah Ayah 255]

Ibn Taimiya, Majmu, vol. 19, p. 55
    "The numerous people who have experienced these events all confirm the amazing effectiveness of this verse in warding off jinn and breaking their spells. It [editor's note: ayat al-Kursi] has a great effect in repelling devils from humans, from the possessed and from those picked out by jinn, such as wrongdoers, people with bad tempers, those who follow their desires and lusts, musicians and those who become ecstatic through whistling and clapping. If these verses are read over them with sincerity to Allah, the jinn will leave. It will put an end to the mirages created by the jinn. It will also disclose the falseness of those, the brothers of the jinn, who perform miraculous acts. The jinn inspire their devotees with some knowledge that the ignorant think are miracles that Allah grants His pious servants. In fact, they are simply Shaytaan's acts of deception over his devotees, of those whom have earned Allah's wrath and those who have gone astray."

In short, we should be aware of the jinns but shouldnt be obssessed with them and create a false fear of them, rather put your trust in Allah and He will surely protect and safeguard you.

Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

Those who believe and have taqwa

[Surah Yunus Ayah 63]
    **urgent**

IK 4 1 - **urgent**

Click it and you wont regret it!
    www.khaldun.wordpress.com
    chat Quote

Isma'el's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i have to say muslims from the asian sub continant are soo superstitious...
    anything unsual happens to any 1, IT'S A JINN lol

Emmmm & specially the women foke's
    chat Quote

IceQueen~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

surah baqarah burns the jinn, and also the surahs of the quran that mention Allah's punishment.
    a man was brought to sheikh ibn taymiyyah -the man was posessed.
    the sheikh read the ayah ''do you think we've created you for play..''(or something like that)
    and the jinn screamed. the sheikh asked her to leave but she said that she loved the man and wanted to do hajj with him. the sheikh told her that he did not love her.
    then he beat the man around his neck until the jinn finally said she'd go.
    when she went the man woke up and he was perfectly fine despite the harsh beating (the jinn felt all the pain).

sis aisha's got a really good book on jinn exorcism and advice about it-insha allah i'll ask her..
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    ...'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el View Post

Do u not believe in jinn when it's mentioned in the Quran and hadith?
    chat Quote

IceQueen~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Isma'el View Post
    then how come its the men who perform the exorcism bro?
    chat Quote

sarah85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well Mr its not very hard to tell whether sm1 is possessed by a jinn or not.....it could b very likely that the person is possessed cos jinns do exist...besides how can u say the sister who opened the thread was making the assumption that her cousin is possessed.....i think she would hav to have this confirmed from the cousins family in order to claim it was true and im sure the family would hav valid reasons for saying it is so....this is nothing to do with superstitious....by claiming this is a superstition u r saying u dont believe in jinn and as i can c ur a muslim it is a bit unusual u hav said this and u have made an unfair generalisation abt women.....wat continent r u frm anyway...criticism sub continent
    chat Quote

...'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sarah85 View Post
    ...criticism sub continent
    lolz
    chat Quote

MinAhlilHadeeth's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sis, first of all mwah mwah, missin you loads!
    Second of all, you should be sure that she is possessed, because it may be that she has mental problems. But sorry, i don't know any imams who are qualified in that field.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ayesha Rana's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by marge1 View Post
    then how come its the men who perform the exorcism bro?
    Hahaahaaa! cos the bro got his facts wrong.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! **urgent** Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. **urgent**