× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 44 visibility 5634

Britain - a Muslim country?

azim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Asalaamu alaykum.

Who here believes Britain will one day soon become a Muslim country?

I quite strongly belive this, due to several reasons. Insha'Allah I'll list them below: -

1) We're already seeing a steady stream of conversions - no one understands what triggers a mass conversion (except for it being the will of Allah s.w.t) so sometime soon we may see sudden mass conversions akin to Malaysia.

2) "Goverment is the shade of Allah on Earth" - a scholar (I forget which one, insha'Allah I'll look it up) said that this goverment is not exclusively a khilafah - any goverment that serves its people is the shade of Allah on Earth. If we take this to be correct, then the people who live in this country under Allah's shade may one day see Allah's Nur.

3) As a whole, many of the principles and ethics of Britain are shared in Islam. Britain is one of the best goverments in the world in regards to the Welfare State. The WS being an Islamic concept.

4) This country is full of Christians who believe in God but don't believe in Christianity. They are searching and longing for Islam.

5) If we compare Britain to other European countries, its relationship to Islam is quite good. No British newspaper printed the cartoons of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)* and this was done out of respect and understanding rather than fear of retaliation.

*Ghair Rhydd, the student newspaper of Cardiff University printed the cartoons of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). It was then immediately recalled and pulped.

So what do you guys think?

PS: I wanted to put a poll up but it sort of went wrong. Could a mod possibly sort it out for me. Edit option doesn't allow me to go back and do it myself.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Britain - a Muslim country?

any goverment that serves its people is the shade of Allah on Earth
    even if this is true, the goverment don't serve the people well look at the NHS the recent forign prisoner problems ect.
    chat Quote

Lateralus63's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If it was possible, it would take decades.

Post count means nothing. So dont pursue it.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It will take 2 decades at most. London is already "islamicized'
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

inshallah 1 day!!

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

Nicola's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I believe if there was time enough possibly but I don't think there is.
    chat Quote

Lateralus63's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thats good for you. Anyway please ignore this guy and stick on topic. I really dont want this to go on spanning god knows how many pages based on bashing ali sina

Post count means nothing. So dont pursue it.
    chat Quote

Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please do not post anti-Islamic links. And please remain on topic.

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well, BNP is rising actually, I know alot of people who WOULD HATE SHARIA IN UK, I doubt Uk will be an Islamic state.

I can see bad things happening I think there will be an inevitable clash one day between the type of Muslims who went on the March with banners like 'kill those who insult islam' and BNP type of people and I see more BNP people raising everyday.

the BNP manifesto was quite a good one actually, I had a leaflet through my door and if I were a non-muslim british heritage male I would be tempted to vote em in.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it would never happen because for a society to change you have to have support from voters, well i can tell you that uk is anti-islam and i think we are gonna see more and more anti-islamic legislation in the coming years, for eg, british values in schools, an end to faith based schools which i support whole=heartedly, and finally i and many other communities will fight tooth and nail to prevent such a thing its no conspiracy we would do it in the open for all to see, we didnt leave our countries so we coul live under islam lol we would never let it happen

no offence though

ISDhillon
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah View Post
    well, BNP is rising actually, I know alot of people who WOULD HATE SHARIA IN UK, I doubt Uk will be an Islamic state.

I can see bad things happening I think there will be an inevitable clash one day between the type of Muslims who went on the March with banners like 'kill those who insult islam' and BNP type of people and I see more BNP people raising everyday.

the BNP manifesto was quite a good one actually, I had a leaflet through my door and if I were a non-muslim british heritage male I would be tempted to vote em in.
    I can see bad things happening also...and not just in Britian but all across Europe.
    I also think BNP will build up strengh and we have Tony Blair to blame for that!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Isnt BNP a racist party?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I would vote for bnp if they put an end to immigration and also sent back all the illegal immigrants especially people like the ones on that rally, theres no place for them in england they scare our garden gnomes lol
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by primitivefuture View Post
    Isnt BNP a racist party?
    yes they are
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah View Post

Salamu alaykum.

Regarding the BNP thing, you refuted them in your own post.

I don't think its a problem. For everyone who decides to half-heartedly vote BNP - theres a British born who became a Muslim. The BNP voter ticks a box - the revert changes his whole life, his behaviour, his habits, his diet, his dress etc...

And as you said, the BNP are only gaining support because of their very watered down and appeal to everyone manifesto. Just like the sis above - I even felt tempted to vote for them. It's just a temporary backlash.

it would never happen because for a society to change you have to have support from voters, well i can tell you that uk is anti-islam and i think we are gonna see more and more anti-islamic legislation in the coming years, for eg, british values in schools, an end to faith based schools which i support whole=heartedly, and finally i and many other communities will fight tooth and nail to prevent such a thing its no conspiracy we would do it in the open for all to see, we didnt leave our countries so we coul live under islam lol we would never let it happen
    'We' would never let it happen? Is that the only the sikh community or are you talking for every non-Muslim in the UK?

Either way, you don't represent much aside from your own opinion so I would ditch the personal collective pronoun.

Compare Britain to other European countries - they're not anti-Islamic at all. Fringe elements yes, but they're fringe and they'll always be there.

I can see bad things happening also...and not just in Britian but all across Europe.
    I also think BNP will build up strengh and we have Tony Blair to blame for that!
    Bad things? Think of how bad things were when the Treaty of Hudaiybiyah was signed - and that then triggered the mass conversions in Mecca. Darkest before dawn.

If it was possible, it would take decades.
    I really don't know about time scale. I know if Allah willed, we could have an Islamic Britain tomorrow. Realistically though I think a generation or two.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ISDhillon View Post
    I would vote for bnp if they put an end to immigration and also sent back all the illegal immigrants especially people like the ones on that rally, theres no place for them in england they scare our garden gnomes lol
    Sorry but what is it with Sikhs and the BNP?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06592014&q=bnp

They're white supremacists! If they get into power... you're going back to the motherland bro. It's even in their manifesto.

They dont have a problem with immigrants - they have a problem with us dark skinned folk.

Sheesh! (Talking of which, if they get into power, say goodbye to the Sheesh Kebab).
    chat Quote

Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ISDhillon View Post

no offence though

ISDhillon

Thats it you've officially lost the plot, BNP what do you think they're going to do to you, man this is the funniest thing I've heard on this fourm.
    chat Quote

Z's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam.

Why do people want to make Britain a Mulism country?

Got a question, or got something in general to say or ask me, drop me a line. Peace out!

- Z.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by azim View Post
    Sorry but what is it with Sikhs and the BNP?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...06592014&q=bnp

They're white supremacists! If they get into power... you're going back to the motherland bro. It's even in their manifesto.

They dont have a problem with immigrants - they have a problem with us dark skinned folk.

Sheesh! (Talking of which, if they get into power, say goodbye to the Sheesh Kebab).

not true we fought the bnp in the 60's there was a massive riot and one poor lad called surinderpal singh was killed, the police openly sided with the bnp and attacked us it was a lot worse than the burnley clash. the guy is saying what a lot of people feel about the change in the uk he is not wrong if you listen to his story you will learn why he is saying that, you think uk is not anti-islamic? only time will tell you have not seen the otherside yet, and no i dont support all bnp activities and no they cannot and will not repatriate residents cos countries dont just accept people back like that. i agree that muslims in uk got a big problem the amount of clashes between them and all communities has grown, the lies they tell in universities about other religions youre right theres gonna be a big clash but i dont think youve seen the other side of the uk when they get nasty their will be blood in the streets and no amount of radicals are gonna help you guys out, remember it was britain which first singled out the jews by making them where signs not the germans.

ISDhillon
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Z's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Actually, I hate these idiots who start talking about making Britain a Muslim country. These guys wouldn't last a day under the full Shariah law. It's all talk, something they like to do and act all about in front of non-Muslims making themselves all hard and cool.

And Muslims countries don't work anyway. Look at Pakistan, most of the Middle East. I suggest you sort out those Muslim countries first before taking over a nation where you shouldn't even be living right now.
    Last edited by Z; 05-19-2006 at 11:43 PM.

Got a question, or got something in general to say or ask me, drop me a line. Peace out!

- Z.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Britain - a Muslim country? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Britain - a Muslim country?