× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 1783

Need Help!!!!!!!!!

Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Need Help!!!!!!!!!

Report bad ads?

Hey guys I'm flying out to medinah university soon to do an entrance exam but the thing is I when I was applying I didn't even know they had one, I just found out like a week ago, so I need a bit of help, I've been told the test will consist of maths(I don't know why) Geography and Knowladge of the deen, so I'd be helpful it if you could list me a need to know on these three topics inshallah If I get accepted cause of your help it'll benifit you on judgmentday jazzakallah.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Fishman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Post Re: Need Help!!!!!!!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth View Post

Hey guys I'm flying out to medinah university soon to do an entrance exam but the thing is I when I was applying I didn't even know they had one, I just found out like a week ago, so I need a bit of help, I've been told the test will consist of maths(I don't know why) Geography and Knowladge of the deen, so I'd be helpful it if you could list me a need to know on these three topics inshallah If I get accepted cause of your help it'll benifit you on judgmentday jazzakallah.

I can help you with physical geography (plate tectonics, geology, etc.). What do you need to know?
    chat Quote

seeker_of_ilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Need Help!!!!!!!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth View Post

Have they told you any of the specifications for the exams? Like topics that will come up?

May Allah make it easy for you
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Also what specific course are you looking to study there?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm View Post

Have they told you any of the specifications for the exams? Like topics that will come up?

May Allah make it easy for you

That's the annoying bit I didn't even know about it till recently, to top it all of I got A Levels to revise for, this is what I'm gonna do just walk in there and do my best and leave it to allah, anyways If I was destined to go then I will if not Allah never prescribed it for me.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What A levels are you doing? And what course you wanna do over there?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hadith studies and Tafsir inshallah.
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Need Help!!!!!!!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Need Help!!!!!!!!!