star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Summer 2k6

Report bad ads?

Salam, I was wondering if any you know of any summer trips classes of any sort that might be going on for brothers that one can participate in. I know about the Rihla with Shiekh Hamza Yusuf (registration is done) and the Umrah trip with Ustad Suhaib Webb (also closed). Unfortunately the 2 i would have loved to have gone to are closed now but i am looking for anything good that might be happening this summer Inshallah so do share.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Summer 2k6

Can i get the website if there is one that offered the Umrah with Suhaib Webb?

Summer 2k6

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

Barzakh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

chat Quote

H4RUN's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Li Down2eartH MembeR
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Barzakh View Post
    Salam, I was wondering if any you know of any summer trips classes of any sort that might be going on for brothers that one can participate in. I know about the Rihla with Shiekh Hamza Yusuf (registration is done) and the Umrah trip with Ustad Suhaib Webb (also closed). Unfortunately the 2 i would have loved to have gone to are closed now but i am looking for anything good that might be happening this summer Inshallah so do share.

does this umrah include the folllowing scholars?: shaykh Habib Al Jifri, shaykh Habib Umar? and ustad Sidi Yahya Rhodus? i heard about this, the 3 of them came 2 my local mosque, i belive Habib Al Jifi and Habib Umar are the decendants of the messenger of Allah, Muhammed PBUH..
    if it is the same one i also believe that they were going to enter the place where the beloved rasul's grave is...roza e mubarak...Allahualim
    Summer 2k6

I had a wrestle with an alligator, i had a tussle with a whale, I handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail! Only last week i murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise!"
    kay:
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Barzakh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN View Post

does this umrah include the folllowing scholars?: shaykh Habib Al Jifri, shaykh Habib Umar? and ustad Sidi Yahya Rhodus? i heard about this, the 3 of them came 2 my local mosque, i belive Habib Al Jifi and Habib Umar are the decendants of the messenger of Allah, Muhammed PBUH..
    if it is the same one i also believe that they were going to enter the place where the beloved rasul's grave is...roza e mubarak...Allahualim
    I honestly dont know akhee i was actually too late to jump on this myself but Iam sure you can find any info on this from umrahtrip.com(Suhaib Webb) or from zaytuna.org (Shiekh Hamza).
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Summer 2k6 Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Summer 2k6