star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

shia or sunni

Report bad ads?

i know that this can get into a heated topic but this is not the purpose of me posting this. im a sunni muslim and i really want to understand more about my faith and i have to admit sometimes i get offended but the words of shia muslims in regards to Ali (ra) and hassan (ra) and hussain(ra) ro be honest i dont know the full story and i would be gratefull if some one can tell me what its all about and why they do what they do... so if ur a shia please can you shead some light on this issue...
    one thing in particular is the the shia use of hadith... that they use the sahih bukhari and muslim sometimes but not all the time and i dont understand why this is? i see somethings from shia aites that backup what they do using 'sunni hadiths' and quotes from 'sunni schoclars' as to back up what they do but if they are not sunni then why do they use it because if they believed it was right does that not make them follow the sunni ways too?
    where is the areas of agreement and the areas of disagreement? and how many different types of shia are there? i have a few shia friends and they seem to be quite different in what they believe is haraam and halal for example the beatings and so on and sheding blood and also on adding ali'sname at the end of the adhan and how they call to Allah and others ....
    i feel as though i should be so ashamed not knowing such a big part of my deen but im not cos if i dont ask then i wont know and i dont want to die iggnorant so pls i hope no one is offened by what i have said and hope people can help... (please if ur gonna add site's i should refer to pls let them be simple cos im get confused easily lol)
    jazakallah

2. Report bad ads?
    Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: shia or sunni

I don't understand why muslims have to labbel them selfs as anything other then muslim, why sunni why shia, I'm a muslim who follows the quran and sunnah to the best of my ability but I won't labbel my self a sunni.

x Maz x's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No secatarian issues are allowed to be discussed

Regards x
    shia or sunni

Ya Muslimeen
    Ya Mu’meneen
    Open up your eyes
    Aim for the ultimate prize
    Which is paradise
    Allah’s laws
    By definition has no flaw
    So why do we pause?
    Tell me what’s the cause
    Hold your applause
    Takbir!!!!!
    Allahu Akbar
    ~I$lAm Z!nDaBaD~ BrAp BrAp

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I understand your purposes for posting this, but unfortunately, under the forum rules sectarian issues are not permitted.

'13. No sectarian issues allowed. We are promoting the unity of Islam. Allah (Exalted is He) said in Surah Al-An'âm, verse 159:

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad -- Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allâh, Who then will tell them what they used to do.'

Forum Rules

For this reason, I must close this thread.

6. Hide
Hey there! shia or sunni Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. shia or sunni