× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 12 of 12 visibility 2354

I really hate my countrymen

Bittersteel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I was coming home from a tutions class when a guy ,shorter than me by 3 inches,came and shook my hand.then he proceeded to tell how rude I was(yeah I knew something was wrong ).after that he told me to save his mobile phone number ,and asked me what was in my bag.he actually searched it and not finding a mobile phone gave me his number(I think its fake) and demanded 10 taka(0.167 dollars USD) for a cup of tea.
    when I told I was an orphan and depend upon other people(which was both true) he became really nice.he said if I need people to beat up someone I can just give him a call.

There's no point in calling the police or the RAB.BD is the most corrupted country in the world.I don't trust anyone.Thank God I did not have a mobile phone with me.
    These hijackers always keep eyes on people arriving and leaving at that place(it was near a bus stand wiht book shops,and other stuff,really noisy).
    there has been an increase in crimes lately.a lot of people lost their mobiles to these people.I remember another guy saying how he loved this country and will never emigrate and the next time he got hijacked.

the case with me is almost the same.

sorry to open this thread.But do any of you guys have similar experiences?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ghazi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I really hate my countrymen

Nope but I would've beat the hell out the guy seriously that's crossing the mark next time you see this dude demand your money back.
    chat Quote

Ayesha Rana's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hey don't steriotype your friends that live in that country can't be bad.
    chat Quote

Halima's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhnallah hate is such a strong word it isn't healthy to use such of a strong word. I can understand how irritated or agitated you are of him however sabr is the best remedy for all this. Use sabr insha'Allah

Do your charity in the name of Da'wah and help us out

Insha'Allah Khair.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This things happen in Malaysia too, but I never hate all people living here (Malaysians and immigrants).

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

Muslim Knight's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz View Post
    I was coming home from a tutions class when a guy ,shorter than me by 3 inches,came and shook my hand.then he proceeded to tell how rude I was(yeah I knew something was wrong ).after that he told me to save his mobile phone number ,and asked me what was in my bag.he actually searched it and not finding a mobile phone gave me his number(I think its fake) and demanded 10 taka(0.167 dollars USD) for a cup of tea.
    when I told I was an orphan and depend upon other people(which was both true) he became really nice.he said if I need people to beat up someone I can just give him a call.
    Yea. I hate them muggers too. A few years back this guy forced fifty bucks out of me. Hope he burns in hell for that.

--------------------------------------------------

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely;
    A Legend

chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight View Post
    Yea. I hate them muggers too. A few years back this guy forced fifty bucks out of me. Hope he burns in hell for that.
    These kinds of people are usually drug addicts (kaki pau)! Many of them in Central Market/Puduraya area.

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

bint_muhammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i had similar experience i was going to my sis house and it was pretty late in winter, when this women and i mean big women who looked like a guy, comes out of a car full of men and everything and asks me if i have any money. i really didnt have at the time, and i told her and she started yelling saying that her son or someone has been ran over etc. i was soooooooo scared coz i was only 15 yrs old. the car was ful of men and everything. i just started running away. i told my sis everthing and she was really annoyed and she even went outside to see, where the people had gone, i was like what the hell are you doing. she had just had a baby a week ago and her husband was on a business trip. i hate that area where my sis used to live!!!
    but hey no damage doen, i mean it could have bin worse you know, what if tehy had kidnapped me or somet!
    chat Quote

SirZubair's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've been beaten up in the past for cigarettes...i still wont dare condemn them to hell.

Come on brothers,chill our,no need for such unislamic comments

wwwislamicboardcom - I really hate my countrymen
    Dont Mistake My Harshness For Strength And Neither Mistake My Kindness For Weakness.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well we got muggers here in the big Lon, lol though they aint as polite as you made your people seem, they normally jus beat people up and then take the money noone of this 'money for tea' anyhow, bro I hope your ok and if I could help in anyway I could jus remmember, that if im ever around there and any muslim was there they would help you since we are to love u like myself.

Please take care and be careful, and I was gonna say beat the heck outa him but I dont think thats allowed islamicly, but patience akhi, thats all I can think of right now, jus be real sly.

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi
    chat Quote

bint_muhammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah View Post
    Well we got muggers here in the big Lon, lol though they aint as polite as you made your people seem, they normally jus beat people up and then take the money noone of this 'money for tea' anyhow, bro I hope your ok and if I could help in anyway I could jus remmember, that if im ever around there and any muslim was there they would help you since we are to love u like myself.

Please take care and be careful, and I was gonna say beat the heck outa him but I dont think thats allowed islamicly, but patience akhi, thats all I can think of right now, jus be real sly.
    hey good advice!
    chat Quote

Umar001's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jus for the record when i say sly i dont mean lie and so on, I mean like be real observative when your out and bout if u see anyone who u know will give u trouble turn in another direction start talk to a stranger askin them for the time or somethin lol so the dude might think there are two of u he wont try it on his own or something like that, be real attentive.

Is yall allowed to carry weapons out there?

The path is long but I hope we meet,
    After the grave and the Day, in paradise in bliss upon a reclined seat.

A traveler traveling - travelled from shirk to tawheed,
    If I'm remembered for anything - let it be the Mercy I seek.

Your Bro. Abu Hurayra, al-Habeshi
    chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! I really hate my countrymen Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I really hate my countrymen