× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 57 visibility 5930

Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :)

Lamaggad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: עברית

Report bad ads?

format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201 View Post
    Here are common phrases... The English Translation, Hebrew, and Transliteration.

Hebrew - עברית - ivrit

hello/peace - שלום - shalom

good-bye - להתראות - lehitra’ot

nice to meet you - נעים מאוד - na’im me’od

thank you - תודה - toda

good morning - בוקר טוב - boker tov

where is the restroom? - איפה השירותים?‏ - eifo ha-sherutim?
    I've always wanted to learn Hebrew... I'm looking forward to learn more words in this thread.

were do you live lavikor201? and whats your name..?
    I'm glad that i have read once in one of your posts were you were saying that you have Muslims friends... i know allot of stuff about the Jewish culture. there are some things that i personaly don't agree with.

can i ask you what is your opinion of whats happening back there in Palestine... do you also believe that israel should exist over there? maybe we should open a diffrent thread so you can reply to my question(s)
    Last edited by Lamaggad; 06-20-2006 at 04:01 AM.

- E-PalestineTalk.ca :: New Forums ::
    - Lamaggad.net

عش ما شئت فإنك ميت وأحبب من شئت فإنك مفارقة و اعمل ما شئت فإنك مجزى به و اعلم أن شرف المؤمن قيامه بالليل و عزه استغناؤه عن الناس
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    lavikor201's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've always wanted to learn Hebrew... I'm looking forward to learn more words in this thread.
    I will try my best even though I always seem to be short on time.

were do you live lavikor201? and whats your name..?
    I live in Haifa, Israel... where I own a Cafe'.

I'm glad that i have read once in one of your posts were you were saying that you have Muslims friends...
    I have many Muslim friends. All of them are Israeli citizens and they all vote and have equal rights (there are members of the knesset(congress) who are Muslim), and I have higher opinions of many of them than I do fellow Jews. They have great character, and Islam is truly a peaceful religion.

i know allot of stuff about the Jewish culture. there are some things that i personaly don't agree with.
    That is good that you are educated in other cultures. It is always good time spent in my mind to learn about other people. I guess since you are of the Muslim faith, it is given that you don't agree with Judaism about everything or you would be Jewish!

I am also a pretty religious Jew. But you won;t see me with a black hat on... lol.

can i ask you what is your opinion of whats happening back there in Palestine...
    Scary times right now, Kassam Rockets are bing launched into Israel as we speak, but Thank HaShem that the people who fire them have not so good aim. ... as someone who believes in the peace process a lot, you can see faults on both sides Israeli, and Palestinian.

I am a big supporter of Abbas because he wishes to recondnize Israel and wants to at least get to the table and try to talk things out. The Palestinian people don't need a civil war.

do you also believe that israel should exist over there?
    A lot of members on this board may disagree with my opinion but yes... I fully support the existance of Israel. As all Israeli's I had to fight in its military, and I fought on the Yom Kippur war, where we were attacks by 7 Arab countries on our holiest day. (you can ask me questions on that if you would like.)

The greatest day of my life will be when Israeli's and Palestinians are living side by side with two countries. No more fear, no more war, no more widows, no more orphans.

wwwislamicboardcom - Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :)
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I believe that Israel should co-exist with Palestine as 2 different countries. Israel deserve to exist. But, Malays are mostly anti-Jews. Sad, but it's true. When I said Jews deserved to live in Israel, they called me 'Jew' (in Malay Culture, the word 'Jew' is used to call somebody who is bad). Sorry!

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sadly there is a lot of Anti-Semitism in the world, but it does not bother me. HaShem sees everything, and all of the world is his children.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Vishnu's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

and I fought on the Yom Kippur war, where we were attacks by 7 Arab countries on our holiest day (you can ask me questions on that if you would like.)
    You fought in a war? Crazy. Must have been scary.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[I]Scary times right now, Kassam Rockets are bing launched into Israel as we speak, but Thank HaShem that the people who fire them have not so good aim. ... as someone who believes in the peace process a lot, you can see faults on both sides Israeli, and Palestinian.

The greatest day of my life will be when Israeli's and Palestinians are living side by side with two countries. No more fear, no more war, no more widows, no more orphans.

lavikor201, why don't you ask your self these questions..?
    who have started this war..? and who have started the discrimination?
    why did they occupy this land?
    what are the differences between zionism and Judaism?
    why israel doesn't have a country?

I hope that we both me and you agree that Palestinians are living under zionist occupation which is full of racism and discrimination..

i was watching a documentary about zionist movement and they have showed the plan of how the zionist movement culminated in the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.
    the ideology of zionism is basically to make all Jew believe that the Arabs are their enemies specially the Muslims. and even if their were Arabs that are Jews, they were asked to forget about their Arabic background.. but obviously they have failed of doing that bcz if you go back to the history, Jews used to live in Arab countries peacefully and happily ever after UNLIKE United states and Germany, were they have suffered from all kind of discrimination and racism.

Palestinians should not be blamed for others mistakes. and if Jews believe that they are the chosen people for God, that doesn't mean that the rest are animals and do not deserve to live but them.

Have you seen Gaza Massacre -- مجزرة غزة that happened recently...
    this small girl "Huda" doesn't deserve to see her family killed infront of her eyes... not to mention here what happened to "Muhammad Al-Durra"
    when i see those things are happening to small kids by zionist forces, i will never blame Palestinian of lunching Kassam rockets on israel...

since israel came to Palestinian we have never seen any thing good but CIAOS.. so please don't tell about the equal rights... i have been there and i have seen in my own eyes what they do.

not to mention my dad used to own a car dealer ship back their in Ra mullah, he spent five years in building it, and after the intifada, he have lost every thing in TOW DAYS... imagine the loss... israeli border were not allowing him in and they where not giving him a visa, He was stuck in Jordan doing nothing for more than one year doing nothing... and he couldn't go there till this moment, that is the reason why I'm in Canada now.

There will NEVER be any kind of Peace as long zionist movements still exist, Jews are more than welcome to live in Palestine under the Palestinian authority, there's no such tow countries in Palestine, israel will fall soon.

israel recognize Arabs as enemies, so how can you be neighbors with an enemy..?!?!

bottom line.. Jews were forbidden to have a country... if israel have power and nuclear weapons that does not mean that they are strong...

Palestine is returning back to Muslims sooner or later... it's just a matter of time.

Please have some time to look at this video..
    http://www.lamaggad.net/wallofhate.htm
    please don't tell me that you also support the "discrimination wall".. do you?

PEACE
    Last edited by Lamaggad; 06-20-2006 at 04:02 AM.

- Lamaggad.net

عش ما شئت فإنك ميت وأحبب من شئت فإنك مفارقة و اعمل ما شئت فإنك مجزى به و اعلم أن شرف المؤمن قيامه بالليل و عزه استغناؤه عن الناس
    chat Quote

Skillganon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :)

Interesting are you palestinian?
    You must lived in such horror's that I have not experienced, and only can guess. You must be very strong in your imman. Sometime we muslim in the west, feel helpless to do anything about it, and their are some non-muslim even Jew's who are against it.

Their was my "english teacher at college" who is a Jew, who was against Isreal and it is formation, and their are many against it.

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :) atomicth4 1 - Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :) atomicth3 1 - Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :)
    Atomic Bomb - Mushroom Cloud Cloud Blast from.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lavikor201, why don't you ask your self these questions..?
    who have started this war..? and who have started the discrimination?
    why did they occupy this land?
    what are the differences between zionism and Judaism?
    why israel doesn't have a country?
    -Well the UN gave Israel a country, and gave the Arabs a country. Then 7 Arab countries attacked Israel refusing to acknowlegde its right to exist. The Grand Mufti, then called for all Arabs to leave and return when the Jews were all killed, while Israel called for them to become citizens with full rights and freedom and to help defend the new country. Sadley for the Grand Mufti, we are still here, after many attacks on Israel.

-Zionism is a group which believes all jews should have a place in the world because of persecution and the intolerance of others. The UN gave Jews a country because Holocaust survivors were coming over to Israel and buying land from Arabs.

-The Palestinians were never offered to be given a country when Jordan had the West Bank, and Egypt the Gaza strip. Only when Israel made a pre-emptive strike the eve before a massive Arab attack did any one start to care about Palestinian statehood.

when i see those things are happening to small kids by zionist forces, i will never blame Palestinian of lunching Kassam rockets on israel...
    The beach shells were dropped because of kassam rockets. No Kassam Rockets launched from the Gaza strip, no beach attack ever happens. I grieve for the victims, but I am angry when Hamas uses these people to further there agenda.

Jews used to live in Arab countries peacefully and happily
    Well Jews have always been living in Israel. Actually the Holy Land was always Jewish land until they were exiled by invaders. I a Mizrahi Jew am an over 8th generation living in Northern Israel. It goes back much farther but we have no records.

There will NEVER be any kind of Peace as long zionist movements still exist, Jews are more than welcome to live in Palestine under the Palestinian authority, there's no such tow countries in Palestine, israel will fall soon.
    I highly doubt Israel will fall soon. Or ever. The UN legally gave Israel the country, before that it was British control. Jordan, India, and Pakistan were given there statehood the same way as Israel. Britain and the UN.

Their was my "english teacher at college" who is a Jew, who was against Isreal and it is formation, and their are many against it.
    I saw them on TV! During the Pro-Israel rally at NYC. There were over 250,000 Pro-Israel people, and about 50 counter demonstator Jews. They only make up .5%, while the other .5% who don't like Israel refuse to support Hamas or the Palestinians in any way. Once the Messiah comes they believe it will be our right for statehood and will be your enemy. They don't want peace they have agendas to.

bottom line.. Jews were forbidden to have a country... if israel have power and nuclear weapons that does not mean that they are strong...
    We were?!? Have you studied our books and Torah. 10,000 Jews who are of NK claim this and you believe it. They believe in a interpretation which less than a 1% of Jews believe in.

The deciding factor to get Jewish statehood cannot be with force.

The UN gave Israel statehood. That was the deciding factor.

israel recognize Arabs as enemies, so how can you be neighbors with an enemy..?!?!
    WRONG. Israel only recondnized Syria as a neighbor enemy. They hold talks with Jordan, Egypt, and Lebonon, and Egypt and Jordan are considered friends.

When Israel was created it was the 7 Arab countries who wished to destroy her, who wanted war. Not the Jews. We offered peace to anyone who would listen.

We gave back the Sinai Desert to Egypt for peace.

Palestine is returning back to Muslims sooner or later... it's just a matter of time.
    You have the right to say that in Israel. We have freedom of speech and religion. You can mock our religion and Israel and we will do nothing. You can practice whatever you want. Many Arab countries do not give those rights.

May HaShem bless you and take out your anger, and hatred.
    Last edited by lavikor201; 06-16-2006 at 10:17 PM.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jews used to live in Arab countries peacefully and happily ever after
    What!?! I read a bio about the Grand Mufti actually done my a Israeli Arab, and his gangs use to butcher and kill Jews who survived to Holocaust. he even met with high ranking Nazi officials... the only crime those Jews commited was trying to start a new life, and get a job in what was then Palestine.

How could you say that. Israel has over 1 million Arab Israeli citizens who vote, and probably would like to live in Israel more than any Palestinian state for economic, and securuity reasons.

Plus Jordan and Egypt are allies with Israel. Hell Egypts president was killed for allying with Israel.

So you are basically saying "to hell with peace and understanding! I will only be happy when all of Israel is under Muslim control!"

That is just sad.

Any sympathy then for the Millions upon Millions upon Millions of Hindus kicked out Pakistan, when pakistan was carved out of India so muslims could ahve a "country for themselves"!?!

Militants are still trying to destroy any Hindu residence anywhere in Kahsmir to make it an Islamic state! Meanwhile in India, Muslims have full rights! How about the Apartheid in Pakistan!!!!I have never heard any supporter of Hamas speak up against Pakistans crimes against the Hindu population there!
    Last edited by Vishnu; 06-16-2006 at 10:35 PM.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Skillganon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[B]-Well the UN gave Israel a country, and gave the Arabs a country. Then 7 Arab countries attacked Israel refusing to acknowlegde its right to exist. The Grand Mufti, then called for all Arabs to leave and return when the Jews were all killed, while Israel called for them to become citizens with full rights and freedom and to help defend the new country. Sadley for the Grand Mufti, we are still here, after many attacks on Israel.
    They refused to acknowledge a terrorist state.

-Zionism is a group which believes all jews should have a place in the world because of persecution and the intolerance of others. The UN gave Jews a country because Holocaust survivors were coming over to Israel and buying land from Arabs.
    Who did you buy land from? The very people who are opposing you?
    How could you buy someone's else country?

The beach shells were dropped because of kassam rockets. No Kassam Rockets launched from the Gaza strip, no beach attack ever happens. I grieve for the victims, but I am angry when Hamas uses these people to further there agenda.
    Hamas is not using this people, this people are opposed to the terrorist state Isreal. IT is an illegal occupation that is why everyone is against it, and the rest of the muslim people and many jew's and christian too! I find it unconcievable you will ever have peace unless the illegal state is dismantled.

Well Jews have always been living in Israel. Actually the Holy Land was always Jewish land until they were exiled by invaders. I a Mizrahi Jew am an over 8th generation living in Northern Israel. It goes back much farther but we have no records.
    The holy land has not alway's been Jewish land, it was the land of phelistine.

I highly doubt Israel will fall soon. Or ever. The UN legally gave Israel the country, before that it was British control. Jordan, India, and Pakistan were given there statehood the same way as Israel. Britain and the UN.
    Their ws no Isreal in for the UN to give, and it is not UN placed to give other people's land away.
    I am well aware of Israeli History.

I saw them on TV! During the Pro-Israel rally at NYC. There were over 250,000 Pro-Israel people, and about 50 counter demonstator Jews. They only make up .5%, while the other .5% who don't like Israel refuse to support Hamas or the Palestinians in any way. Once the Messiah comes they believe it will be our right for statehood and will be your enemy. They don't want peace they have agendas to.
    The messiah has not come yet. Israel is a hyprocrisy to Judaism.

We were?!? Have you studied our books and Torah. 10,000 Jews who are of NK claim this and you believe it. They believe in a interpretation which less than a 1% of Jews believe in.

Zionist propaganda.

The deciding factor to get Jewish statehood cannot be with force.

The UN gave Israel statehood. That was the deciding factor.
    AGain it is not UN land to give away.

WRONG. Israel only recondnized Syria as a neighbor enemy. They hold talks with Jordan, Egypt, and Lebonon, and Egypt and Jordan are considered friends.

Not by many muslim, and I doubt it many people in those country do too!

When Israel was created it was the 7 Arab countries who wished to destroy her, who wanted war. Not the Jews. We offered peace to anyone who would listen.
    Oyeah, I forget about the buldozering of palestinian home, taking their land, to provide for influx of Jewish immigrant from other countries.

We gave back the Sinai Desert to Egypt for peace.
    WHy did you take it in the first place and call for peace?

You have the right to say that in Israel. We have freedom of speech and religion. You can mock our religion and Israel and we will do nothing. You can practice whatever you want. Many Arab countries do not give those rights.
    Oyeah, I forget JEw's don't practice the Law of Moses (Torah), by mocking it.

May HaShem bless you and take out your anger, and hatred.
    and by HaShem you know very well Jew's can't have their own country? until messiah come's back. Why don't you wait for him like a good jew!!

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :) atomicth4 1 - Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :) atomicth3 1 - Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :)
    Atomic Bomb - Mushroom Cloud Cloud Blast from.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Who did you buy land from? The very people who are opposing you?
    How could you buy someone's else country?
    Rich Zionists bought up a lot of land from Arabs when it was just desert, as well as there were over 1 Million Mizrahi Jews (Jews who lived in Israel who never left and never were in Poland or Europe. The fact that there is a huge population of Jews that can trace there families back before the creation of America and much farther is played down a lot. For a good reason to, if you want to try and argue a good point.

Hamas is not using this people, this people are opposed to the terrorist state Isreal. IT is an illegal occupation that is why everyone is against it, and the rest of the muslim people and many jew's and christian too! I find it unconcievable you will ever have peace unless the illegal state is dismantled.
    Hamas are terrorists who do not want peace with anyone. They want to remove all the infidels (non-muslims) from this earth. Same thing in Kashmir as well. Fattah wants peace. Hamas are terrorists.

The holy land has not alway's been Jewish land, it was the land of phelistine
    I know that the Holy Land was under Jewish control for centuries before Islam was even invented as a religion.

The messiah has not come yet. Israel is a hyprocrisy to Judaism.
    WRONG. If you know anything about Judaism, and have read the Torah, and Old Testement, than you would know that the state of Israel is completley legal in Jewish law since it was created by a vote, and by other nation.

WHy did you take it in the first place and call for peace?
    They took it when Egypt crossed into there land that the UN gave them, and when they counter attacked they sorounded thousands of Egyption Soldiers. With no water, they let these soldiers go, and return to there families. Would the 7 Nations that attacked Israel have done the same for Jews? Zero chance. Israeli soldiers who were captured were brutaly murdered.

AGain it is not UN land to give away.
    Than Jordan should not be a country. Nor should Pakistan. Both given away by the UN. Over 100 Million Hindus were ethnicly clensed to create a "muslim state of pakistan" They took Hindu land, and wanted more by attacking Kashmir, and still commit human rights violations agains the ones who remain. Do supporters of the palestinians care about the human rights and apartheid policies of the pakistani goverment towards Hindu's! of course not!

and by HaShem you know very well Jew's can't have their own country? until messiah come's back. Why don't you wait for him like a good jew!!
    Go study religion, and scriptures not just from your bias angle.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

why don't you ask your self again.. why most people including my self are against israel..?!?!
    why would you think i would be against israel since it's that peaceful country?!
    i wouldn't be against it from no where... my family specially my dad have suffered from israel... he lost his business, not to mention the taxes my dad used to pay for israel bcz the shipment of the cars used to come from china by the sea throw there ports... israel never released those cars till last year... and guess what they moved them to Jordan instead of Palestine.. other than that israeli soldiers used to walk over the new cars with their bulldozers and destroy them...

my father is a peaceful man, he is only looking to raise his kids and support his family, he was just doing business over there nothing more than that, he never carried with him even a small gun for self defence as most israelis are doing.
    at the end his company is destroyed, cars are destroyed, annoying restriction in the border that is not allowing him to enter his country where he belongs...
    would you ask for permission if you want to enter your cafe that you own... guess what my dad was begging for permission trying to go over there and run the business to avoid loosing money...

so please stop spreading these lies and look at it from our side as well, you are basically fed up with the zionist-israeli media that's is full of lies.
    specially this

give me a break... That is the biggest lie i've ever heard... i can't force you or ask you to believe in other wise since you didn't search it your self.

israel is not a peaceful country and it will never seek for peace... in fact israel can not live without problems, no one will recognize israel unless their is problems..
    they always say that...
    Jews came to Palestine as refugees and that when they were homeless and there was enough land to share the Palestinian people tried to keep them out and would not share the land.

if i came to your house from no were bcz I'm homeless and FORCE you to share it with me..? would you accept?!?!

Abbas was leading before by him self without Hamas... and he was seeking for peace.. what did Sharon do?! why he didn't step out for a seriouse peace instead of killing people?!?! please don't reply back by telling me that he gave back Gaza.. Gaza is not for israel, second he gave it back thinking that Palestinians would forget about Jerusalem which will never happen.
    not to mention Sharon is a war criminal.
    he is the one who planned to kill Yasser Arafat, he is responsible for sabra and shatila massacre in Lebanon, he's the one who started the last intifada and the list carry on...
    thank God, God have taken our revange and he's disabled now... he's not alive and he's not dead. his power is nothing infront of God...

-Zionism is a group which believes all Jews should have a place in the world because of persecution and the intolerance of others. The UN gave Jews a country because Holocaust survivors were coming over to Israel and buying land from Arabs.
    Then how come other Jews are saying something completely different than what you have said...

Zionism rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

Judaism believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

SOURCE: Neturei Karta
    Last edited by Lamaggad; 06-20-2006 at 04:04 AM.

- Lamaggad.net

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wrong again... israel is friends with the Jordanian GOVERNMENT and the Egyptian GOVERNMENT... Jordan and Egypt, does not represent 95% of their people's point of view...
    you will hardly find Arab people agreeing with their government specially Muslims, you really can't say that they are really friends bcz basically we are not except for our leaders who are looking after leader ship not after thier people.

by the way, Hamas have won the election democratically, and no one can deny that no matter what they do... and its their right not to recognize israel were i strongly support this point of view... bcz since 1948 israel is recognized as a state for more than 50 years and the war didn't end.. so why recognize it any more?!?!?! there's no point.. in both ways the war will carry on till israel is completely destroyed.
    Last edited by Lamaggad; 06-20-2006 at 04:04 AM.

- Lamaggad.net

chat Quote

khushnood's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

IAGREE WITH U SISTER.:thankyou: THE WORLD OPINION IS AGAINST ISRAEL, EXCEPT FOR THE US &ITS ALLIES.WE NEED MORE VISIONARY LEADERS LIKE YASER ARAFAT&AHMADENAJAD,[ALTHOUGH I DO NOT FULLY AGREE WITH AHMADENAJAD'S VIEWS]WHO NEVER BOWED DOWN TO THE UNJUST ISRAEL &US GOVT.WHAT THE ISRAILES ARE DOING TO THE PALESTINIANS IS SIMILAR TO WHAT INDIANS ARE DOING TO KASHMIRIES,WITH THE FULL SUPPORT OF INDIAN &WESTERN MEDIA.:grumbling
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Trumble's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
    Well said.

format_quote Originally Posted by Lamaggad View Post
    Jews are more than welcome to live in Palestine under the Palestinian authority, there's no such tow countries in Palestine, israel will fall soon.

I'm sure they would be, but its a fantasy. Israel will not "fall" in the forseable future, and how many more innocent Israelis and Palestinians will have to die because some can't or won't accept that? The majority of Palestinians do accept a two-state solution.. the reason Hamas are so desperate to stop Abbas' referendum in the issue is that they know what the result will be.

format_quote Originally Posted by khushnood
    THE WORLD OPINION IS AGAINST ISRAEL, EXCEPT FOR THE US &ITS ALLIES.
    World opinion objects to much of Israeli policy regarding the occupied territories and the Palestinians, but it is not "against Israel" in the sense of its right to exist. A two-state solution based on the pre-67 borders would have universal support. Do a little research and you will discover that "it's allies" do not generally share the US position, which is more-or-less unique.
    chat Quote

khushnood's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's what i meant to say. no grudge against Israel if it lets people live peacefully, but unfortunately it prefers to terrorise people rather than let them live peacefully.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lammagad, do not blame Israel for the financial losses of your father. The point of road blocks and searches has nothing to do with ruining another buisness.

If there were not suicide bombing attacks only aimed at killing innocent civillians in shops, and diners, then there would be no problem. The fact that your dad carried a gun is even worse! What are soldiers suppose to think!?!

Hmmmm.... I am looking for a terrorist during a time where Hamas and Hezbollah are sending people into Israel to kill children, and innocent, and this guy has a gun!

Lammagadm you do not want peace. You want the destruction of Israel and everyone of its inhabitants.

Lammagad if you really care about the Human Rights aspect and not the I hate Israel aspect than visit this website.

There is ETNIC CLEANSING OF ALL HINDUS IN PAKISTAN RIGHT NOW. Something that is not happening to the growing population of Muslims in India that have full rights.

http://www.penraker.com/archives/003560.html

Read it and give me your thoughts on this article. If you support my people in there struggle no matter who there opresser is, I will have more respect for you, because most palestinian rights groups are just fueled by hating the Jewish state, because they make no mention of the suffering of MY PEOPLE!
    Last edited by Vishnu; 06-17-2006 at 12:42 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First of all, Israel and Palestine can co-exist - but the politicians are making it hard.

If Palestine got fully independent, I confirmed that Malaysia would be the first country to have diplomatic relationship with Israel.

Malaysian media is controlled by Government (who is pro-PLO) thus there nothing about goodness of Jews are being shown here. The only media that have articles written by Jews (Naturei Kartei) sometimes is Harakah (owned by Opposition Islamists).

The only thing I've learned about Jews people is 'The Nanny' comedy series years ago. I love that series (Luckily the Government didnt ban the series).

Are there any movies or tv series which show about peaceful Arab-Jew relationship. I've seen an Israeli movie called 'Women' (it's pirated vcd, No cinema would show this movie in Malaysia)

But please believe of all anti-semitic people living in Malaysia, there at least one Malaysian who believe that Jews are good people too. And yes, I want Israel to exist too.

chat Quote

Bittersteel's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have a question Lavikor.

what plans do Israel have for al-aqsa mosque?
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz View Post
    I have a question Lavikor.

what plans do Israel have for al-aqsa mosque?
    Good question, I've seen videos about the Jews digging underneath Masjidil Aqsa and have a model of the Temple.

Is it true that Jews have to slaughter a golden heifer, and took the ash of the heifer to the place before rebuilding the Temple? Just curious.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Palestinian-israeli Conflict - By Lamaggad & lavikor201 :)